[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All Leftists are rent-seekers, they only want gibsmedat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Reparations.jpg (144 KB, 550x379) Image search: [Google]
Reparations.jpg
144 KB, 550x379
Rent-seeking is the use of a company, organization or individual's resources to obtain economic gain from others without reciprocating any benefits to society through wealth creation. Any reparations argument is, by definition, rent-seeking. All SJWs are rent-seekers. They don't really believe anything they argue, they're just after gibs.

Prove me wrong:
>you can't
>>
We want vengeance nothing else
>>
The Irish were colonized for 1000 years enslaved for at least 3 centuries, constantly at war, dealt with countless famines and are the only country in western europe with less people today than 200 years ago. Where's my gibs? And why does Ireland have a high quality of living standard?
>>
>>74008325
Coates is the media's token nigger. He's a walking talking example of affirmative action. He's literally the "race" writer at the Atlantic. That's all he's good for and nothing will ever be good enough for him. The thing is, I actually don't have much of a problem with most black people. It's the white liberals who I save my hate for. Their political correctness twists them into so many knots that they cannot see the truth that it has been whites who have made prejudice socially unacceptable. It's blacks holding themselves back through violent and slothful culture. White liberal's self-righteousness sense of ENLIGHTENMET won't let them see the truth.
>>
>>74009048

>And why does Ireland have a high quality of living standard?

compared to what? its not that good
>>
Reparations won't work because they'll ask for more every generation and say the last one didn't count. It happens EVERY SINGLE TIME.

If they solved race relations I'd be for it. But they would in reality just further tear us apart.
>>
>>74008325
Sectarianism will be the death of this country.
>>
If they want reparations then they can get paid and fuck off back to Africa
>>
>>74010551
Africa, Middle East, etc
>>
>>74009048
The Irish never ask for reparations, they only ever asked to be left alone, self-rule, etc, despite being the first slaves of the Trans-Atlantic slave trade.
https://youtu.be/Tv--0FhkeFE

>>74010551
>compared to what?
They're a first world country, so compared to everything south of the equator.
>>
>>74008325
No one alive today experienced slavery during those 250 years.

You don't get reparations unless you personally experienced it.

also, not all states enforced Jim Crow. 'The great migration' existed because many of the blacks moved north.

Those that were dumb enough to stay behind don't deserve compensation. They were either too lazy or too stupid to move.

Separate but equal existed during Jim Crow era. The graphic makes it seem like it was 35 years after it but it was part of that system.

So basically, anyone under 50 never experienced anything worthy of reparations. Those under 55 would have been too young to remember or really have been adversely affected by Jim Crow. Those over 68 are old enough to have moved from those states. But even then, their parents could have moved.

If you want to make a case for reparations, it could only legally apply to people between 55-68 who were children living in the south under Jim Crow whose parents were lynched or improsoned because of Jim Crow laws. And they must have consistently lived a lower standard of life than those blacks around them until today.

Find me one such case.
>>
File: reparations_blacks_owe_more.jpg (3 MB, 1425x4680) Image search: [Google]
reparations_blacks_owe_more.jpg
3 MB, 1425x4680
>>74012441
You forgot to mention:
>how much do black slave owners owe?
>how much do current slave owners owe?
>>
>By Da-Hangaof Coates
>>
File: 1449980197318.gif (3 MB, 280x200) Image search: [Google]
1449980197318.gif
3 MB, 280x200
>>74008325
actually, I firmly believe that SJW's fully believe in what they argue. they're so self-righteous and deluded that they think they're fighting for justice
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.