[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Propaganda Production General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: stop_islamizacji_plakat_550.jpg (45 KB, 408x550) Image search: [Google]
stop_islamizacji_plakat_550.jpg
45 KB, 408x550
Share existing propaganda, request custom propaganda, and make OC propaganda.

Help flood twitter and facebook with controversial images! Share them with your racist uncle / grandpa who just discovered Facebook and they will spread like wildfire.

If you have the following skill sets, please monitor this thread:

>Skill 1: own photoshop

>Skill 2: Know how to translate stuff into different languages without it sounding weird

>Skill 3: Know how to do graphic design stuff.

>Skill 4: Own a lot of fake social media accounts.

Remember the two best types of propaganda:

>Direct Propaganda.
Directly criticizes the thing it doesn't like. Ex: You see them as refugees, but they see themselves as colonists!

>Double Sneaky Propaganda
This type of propaganda LOOKS like it was created by the opposition. It exists to create ridiculous movements within the opposition, and agitate your allies. EX: Pedophiles need rights! #CommonSJWGroup. EX2: Arab language propaganda telling Syrians to emigrate to Europe and vote for Sharia law.

Who's got requests for propaganda? Let's get going.
>>
Can someone make me a special custom propaganda that I can hashtag to various hashtags?
>>
>>74008326

is it not clear in the OP that this is the purpose of this thread?
>>
>>74008412
So this is a drawfag thread but for memes?
>>
>>74008529
I can't tell if you're dumb or if you're being a dick.

describe the propaganda you want made and I'll give it a go.
>>
>>74008643
Can you make a black dude with like a huge boner and two white babes and they have talk bubbles and they're like "I can't wait to have real power injected into my womb" and the black dude is all like "damn straight, keep those white men away from white wombs, that shits our territory from now until forever,"

And then like at the bottom it's all #Blowjobs4life
>>
>>74008412
Sharing infographics and making them I assume.

I'd be happy to do my part if someone wanted to have the data turned into an infographic.

This could make a good daily if people were up for it. I love the idea.
>>
>>74009034
Absolutely not. I'm offering to make moderate production quality Twitter bait, for example to support our brothers over-seas who are being conquered by Islam. I won't make your cuckold fantasy.
>>
>>74009318
Cmon bro that would be so hot. I've got such a hardon just thinking about it. Please make it?
>>
>>74009318
Kek
>>
Whatever. Fuck you guys. I thought it was a good idea.

Go jack off to your god damned cuckoldry themed anime.
>>
>>74010337
It was a good idea mate. You should just create some yourself in your sparetime and post an odd one now and again. It will eventually spread.
>>
>>74010479
Yea, this.

Start out by dumping some images and others will contribute.

Threads always work better when you have images that to start off with.
>>
>>74010337
It is a good idea, ignore the cuck
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.