[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I THOUGHT AMERICANS SHITTING THEMSELVES WAS JUST A MEME htt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: people-of-walmart-poo-pants.jpg (137 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
people-of-walmart-poo-pants.jpg
137 KB, 600x800
I THOUGHT AMERICANS SHITTING THEMSELVES WAS JUST A MEME

https://www.rte.ie/news/2016/0513/788113-poultry-workers-usa-nappies/

maybe Trump can build a massive toilet for you all to shit in
>>
File: 1454330589691.png (112 KB, 793x645) Image search: [Google]
1454330589691.png
112 KB, 793x645
>This just in: American infrastructure so rotten and poor, they don't even have functional, designated shitting streets!
Building a wall?! How about some proper (and properly maintained) streets first?
>>
>>74004747
We're already getting a massive toilet you retard
Mexico is going to be Americas designated shitting street. Just plop your ass over the wall and let all your troubles go
>>
>>74005452
Imagine how much money we could save by scrapping all our sewage treatment plants and replacing them with pipes that just direct everything to Mexico.
>>
>>74004747
>poultry workers
>Americans

pick one m8
>>
>>74005903
yeah the I'm fairly certain that 99% of all people who work in the chicken industry are illegals
>>
>>74004747
This was posted the other day. If i remember right, they weren't allowed to leave their work area to use the bathroom, or some shit.

Also, chicken plants are mostly illegals.
>>
>>74006724
I'm sure Americans will be will be happy to don the diaper and process chicken faeces when all the illegals are kicked out :^)
>>
>>74006724
Thats right, so they dont qualify for basic human rights, if you want to use the shitter you have to be a citizen.
>>
>>74004747
Yeah reading the American bill of rights makes my undies wet.
>>
>>74004747

POO
>>
>>74007109
Sorry nigel thats not how it works, ceo respect American citizens and we will create unionized jobs once these illegals leave. Hence making more jobs for US citizens..
>>
>>74007109
I have worked at a few of them myself. One in particular was a Tyson plant.

5 minute breaks, 20 minute lunches. Takes most of your break commuting to the break area, and removing all of your PPE. The pay is shit, most of the workers don't speak english so not many people to converse with, and they try their hardest to get their American workers to quit.

If these assholes lost all of their illegal workers, shit at this place would get better pretty fast, because Americans won't deal with all of their bullshit.
>>
When I moved to America I noticed that grocery stores stock at least 2-3x more frozen packaged food than elsewhere in the world. I tried eating some when I moved here but my shit would always be either paste or loose diarrhea turds.
>>
>>74007120
Wasn't even implying that bro, I was just saying they're all from Mexico.

That's why these industries love using wetbacks, they work their asses off and don't make waves because they are fearful if they stir the pot they'll get fired or worse.

I know this because I have worked with a shit load of Mexicans in the restaurant industry for years
>>
>honest, hard working red blooded american man patriotically shits self on butcher line to ensure that McNuggets and fried chicken can bring nourishment to their families and fellow citizens
>pussified communist liberals spin hard work as welfare issue to make media shekels and subvert the american way of life

Keep strong ameribros, the tendies are coming
>>
>>74008327
>Implying McNuggets contain chicken
>>
File: 1463204180576.gif (1015 KB, 500x470) Image search: [Google]
1463204180576.gif
1015 KB, 500x470
>poultry farmers
>americans

That is like saying white mayors britbog.
>>
>>74004747
Designated shitting walmarts
>>
>>74004747
I'm pretty sure Trump and Hilary wear diapers while doing their rallying.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.