[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some redpilled documentaries?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: empire_of_dust.jpg (37 KB, 355x502) Image search: [Google]
empire_of_dust.jpg
37 KB, 355x502
What are some redpilled documentaries?
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 296x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 296x297
>>73999537
Bump
>>
>>73999537
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ3RzGoQC4s
>>
File: UltraHD.png (3 MB, 1764x1920) Image search: [Google]
UltraHD.png
3 MB, 1764x1920
>>74000658
>Freud
>>
File: hypnotoad.gif (2 MB, 671x637) Image search: [Google]
hypnotoad.gif
2 MB, 671x637
>>73999537
Requiem for the American Dream
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI_Ik7OppEI

>>redpill for those who don't belong to the super-rich and powerful
>voting for those who protect the rich is an illusion of hope that someday you will be one of them while they fuck you with wars and more immigration so different cultures fight each other and they can stay powerful and rich forever.

the American Dream is a scam and was always a scam. they party, you suffer and idolize them for those things they have and can do.
>>
File: Darwin's_Nightmare_poster.jpg (38 KB, 325x457) Image search: [Google]
Darwin's_Nightmare_poster.jpg
38 KB, 325x457
>>73999537
>>
Ghost army. Only part they don't reveal is how it never ended.
>>
>>74000000
>>
>>74003496
What exactly is the dream Americans like so much? You can work and accumulate capital, start a business, and grow rich in Israel, why can't you do the same everywhere else in the world that is civilized?
>>
>>74000658

such a potent red pill

Check out of "Power of Nightmares" by Curtis, too
>>
I really liked Baraka (1992)
It's not really "red pilled" or a documentary. It's more like a microcosm of society before information age technology and globalism ruined everything.

It's also in 8k resolution on blu ray i think, it was the first 8k film i believe
>>
>>74000658
>>74003496
>>74005229
Cheers guys, I'm not OP but these look good. Going to watch
>>
seriously, watch it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHnF85dww3M
>>
Bitter Lake is also pretty good, if you can find the original version. The ones on Youtube have been trimmed down/edited slightly
>>
>>74003496
Noam is a rhetorician with no economic training and strong Marxist leanings. Don't take his shit seriously.

>the American Dream is a scam and was always a scam.
Define "American Dream". I would say that being the most prosperous country in the history of the earth for the entire 20th century was pretty successful.

>>74005063
It succeeded the whole "Manifest Destiny" thing as a popular expression of nationalism and patriotism, so it doesn't mean that much, but we certainly do have a very high degree of freedom and wealth compared to the rest of the world.
>>
Hearts and Minds
Manufacturing Consent
American Radical
Burma VJ
Earthlings
The Power of Nightmares
Harlan County U.S.A.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.