[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bill Clinton aboard the Lolita express, oh hoy!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 1024x768
You can't make this shit up

>Post yfw the next first lady is an old pedophile

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3589628/Report-Bill-Clinton-jumped-aboard-disgraced-sex-offender-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-plane-junkets-26-TIMES-just-three-years.html
>>
File: 1234985_p.png (100 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1234985_p.png
100 KB, 600x600
>>73997660
>Epstein
MFW I am not even mad anynore.
>>
>>73997660
Bump
>>
File: 1461117758714.jpg (572 KB, 891x600) Image search: [Google]
1461117758714.jpg
572 KB, 891x600
>>73997660
>>
What could possibly go wrong

how was the person who let this leak still alive?
>>
>>73997660
As interesting as it is to think about...I doubt that Clinton is a pedophile. There's a weird process that people are put through to reach any significant position of power. This would have been noticed and come to light long ago if Clinton held that sort of preference. Now would he fool around with a girl who is barely legal? With regard to younger women, Bill has shown characteristics more akin to opportunism than anything else (Jones, Lewinsky). The few women who he has been linked with for any amount of time (Flowers, McMahon) have all been "mature". I don't think it's possible for Clinton to have been a secret pedo all this time without it coming to light.
>>
>>73999145
IIRC, a girl testified back when Epstien got busted and said that high ranking politicians were involved, but she was too afraid to say who.
>>
>>73999145
Big difference between a pedo and an ephebophile.
>>
>>73999145
They had girls as young as 14 on board at times
>>
>>73999328
>>73999439
>>73999626

Yeah it's possible a girl saw Clinton or met him on occasion without Clinton actually porking her. It's just hard for me to accept that no one noticed before now and as bad a judgement as Clinton can have in these situations along with a lack of self control, it's hard for me to believe his judgement could be that bad. Someone would have said something by now.
>>
>>73999328
>>73999145

If the Detreux stuff is a model to use, there is this idea of sorts that gets people in power involved with pedophilia so they can be controlled and blackmailed. Basically "fiddle with this kid and I'll support you but if you double cross me I'll release this information about you with this kid" ... Something like that.

Epstein also had a lot of legal, 18+ models and stuff too. It's the way he apparently does things, the dude was a broke math teacher before getting involved with finance. He wants that bottles and models lifestyle and uses it to get more clients. So I don't EVERYONE associated with the dude was an automatic pedophile. It seems like he just had it "on the menu" so to speak in his catalog of bribes.
>>
Bill Clinton was fucking the gulfstream girl.
>>
>>73999795
Now that's interesting. Clinton and many others being bribed after one slip up.
>>
File: 1314858528819.jpg (89 KB, 348x339) Image search: [Google]
1314858528819.jpg
89 KB, 348x339
>>73997660
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.