[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who benefits from the influx of unskilled, socially incompatible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 9371126024_d8d156d4d0_b.jpg (355 KB, 1024x798) Image search: [Google]
9371126024_d8d156d4d0_b.jpg
355 KB, 1024x798
Who benefits from the influx of unskilled, socially incompatible and disruptive waves of refugees into developed europe? How does the US benefit? Who benefits within the target nations?

It's not clear to me. Please enlighten me (seriously, if you point at the juice please tell me why)
>>
>>73995723
People are easier to control when divided. The influx of refugees will further create a culture gap, separating the people. It will also increase the crime rate in a nation, making it easier to pass extreme laws/measures.
>>
bump??
>>
>>73995723
Fuck you and fuck all these shills.
These intelligence agencies makes thread and asks questions like this in order to check what we know.

The measure the knowledge of people by usking us these questions here.

Zionism will never ever win.
>>
>>73996256
So those who truly control the government, e.g. George Soros, will benefit from this.
>>
>>73996285
start checking what we know

After you check these badboys
>>
File: image.png (46 KB, 841x499) Image search: [Google]
image.png
46 KB, 841x499
>>73996285
He knows SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>73995723
Political leftists who will use the reliable votes of muds to retain power permanently. Of course, in the long run the muds will take over the left and make it into sharia parties, but the left is too jewed to understand that danger.
>>
*hands rubbing in the distance*
>>
File: Europa_Universalis_IV_Artwork_1.jpg (324 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Europa_Universalis_IV_Artwork_1.jpg
324 KB, 1920x1080
>>73996285
Lead us to victory,lion of the north.
>>
>>73995723
Jewish bankers benefit. They want to create another war. And war make them really rich.
>>
>>73996256
Fpbp.
Hard to deny that logic. We have been told since 9/11 that we need domestic spying to combat Muslim terrorists.
Now the same people are shoving "Muslims are peaceful people, accept them into your lands".

The only thing that's changed is the rhetoric that's being used. The same people are the ones saying it.
>>
File: image.png (36 KB, 281x355) Image search: [Google]
image.png
36 KB, 281x355
>>73997249
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.