[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name legit reasons to hate trump having a big mouth isnt one of them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 10
File: trump.jpg (21 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
21 KB, 460x259
Name legit reasons to hate trump

having a big mouth isnt one of them
>>
>>73991624
He's retarded.
>>
Hate him for being the man I wish I was
>>
I don't have a reason to hate but I do have a reason to not vote

You're voting for a fucking brand
>>
Xenophobe
>>
>>73991675
>leaf
checks out.
>>
>>73991699
that's the only legit reason
>>
>>73991624
you've come to the wrong place friendo.
>>
how can you hate trump? is he directly fucking up your day to day lives? no, so go fuck yourself and live your goddam life

you can hate obama because he is fucking your life up
>>
His hair looks super dumb.
>>
>>73991624
Like all those infested with slave morality, the masses hate him because they ain't him.

Meanwhile Trump, the blonde beast that he is, is going to lead us into a future even Nietzsche couldn't foresee, a daring synthesis of master morality and democracy.
>>
Can't be stumped.
>>
>>73991624
More like, what stage are you at? I'm at the acceptance stage.
>>
File: graph-reactions-to-change.png (50 KB, 715x332) Image search: [Google]
graph-reactions-to-change.png
50 KB, 715x332
>>73991896
>>
>>73991699
it's as though they despise us because they are not us
>>
>>73991896
britbro pls
>>
>>73991624
He's a democrat running as a republican, just because he has slightly conversial opinions about immigration doesn't make him right wing, he's as leftie as Hillary Clinton.
>>
File: mean.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
mean.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
He's mean to people are hurts their feelings.
>>
He will start WW3
>>
>>73991624

He likes his steaks cooked very well done.
I'm talking till they're stiff as a hockey puck.
That's all I could think of.
>>
http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/05/trump-names-former-goldman-partner-soros-money-manager-as-finance-chairman/

Why the FUCK isn't there more discussion about this?
>>
He shits in a gold toilet. Maybe he likes luxury a bit too much. Meh.
>>
He's a simpleton and he has no real plan beyond saying whatever it takes for him to become president for the sake of it.
>>
>>73992297
You think you can run the largest financial empire in the world without a few jews for hire?
We're not retarded, shill.
inb4 Trump shekels!!! Shower me in riches!
>>
File: carl.png (309 KB, 680x707) Image search: [Google]
carl.png
309 KB, 680x707
because he's like hitler
>>
>>73991624
He talks about his dick size on national television.
>>
He's in favor of war crimes.
>>
>>73992297
>need a fiance chairmen
>not hiring a jew
wew lad
>>
>>73992716
which is probably bigger than yorus.
>>
>>73992793
But not in favor of war, unlike Hillary.
>>
File: 1458133942822.jpg (37 KB, 515x699) Image search: [Google]
1458133942822.jpg
37 KB, 515x699
>>73992010

So?

If Trump is a democrat then I guess I'm a democrat. People say this like it's a bad thing. The only reason I'm a republican is because I hate people like Obama and Clinton.
>>
There are no reasons to hate Trump. He's exactly what the USA needs, right when they need it, and his victory will inspire success in other similar movements all around the world. So I hope he wins. Any German who disagrees with this statement is a Mehmet and we should fucking send them camping once we take this country back.
>>
>>73992716
One of TV's greatest moment.
>>
>>73991624
Terrible ambassador for mental health problems.
>>
He won't win.
>>
>>73991624
Because he wants to deport 12 million people, and I think many of those people don't deserve to be deported.

He said we should kill the families of terrorists.

He has advocated for extreme levels of inhumane warfare.

He has advocated for barring over a billion people from the U.S. just on the basis of their religion.

And his central campaign driver, the wall, is unrealistic and cannot be accomplished. Mexico will never pay for it. And on top of that, we already have walls on many parts of the border, but walls are easy to get around. So it would offer no real solution.
>>
>>73992886
>being this dumb
>>
>legit reasons to hate trump

Trump loves illegal aliens
Trump thinks america is already great
Trump loves the Bush crime family
Trump hates veterans
Trump supports rapists and is married to one

any of these are good reasons to hate Trump
>>
>>73993499
this about reasons to hate thread, not reasons to love
>>
File: pol shall conquer.jpg (58 KB, 427x600) Image search: [Google]
pol shall conquer.jpg
58 KB, 427x600
>>73993499
>basically he's a /pol/ack
>>
>>73993499
Those are good reasons to like Trump.
>>
>>73993666
Go away satan
>>
File: lel.gif (4 MB, 347x244) Image search: [Google]
lel.gif
4 MB, 347x244
>>73993666
I like how you switched everything
>>
>>73993118
>increasingly nervous man
>>
>>73992405
Just because you don't understand him, doesn't make him dumb.
>>
>>73991624
I will not pay for the wall white boys
>>
>>73994160
Go away snownigger this is for me and my fellow americunts
>>
>>73991715
>Calls trump a Xenophobe
>Doesn't elaborate on how he is
NEXT
>>
>>73992010
>Supports the constitution
>Wants to bomb the shit out of ISIS
>Wants an actual border
>Wants to deport illegals
>Democrat
Fucking idiot.
>>
>>73994382
You could make the case that he's socially liberal on a few things. It's mostly a meme for people to spout about muh true conservative. Dogmatic conservatism doesn't win general elections. Dogmatic conservatism hasn't done anything but push the moderates away.
Trump is the best of both parties with a splash of nationalism.
>>
File: 1403651403255.jpg (108 KB, 1274x1275) Image search: [Google]
1403651403255.jpg
108 KB, 1274x1275
>>73994160
My problem is that I get him all too well. His campaign would have been funny if you idiots weren't taking it seriously. I bet even Trump laughs at you guys.

Wait what am I saying it's actually hilarious. Can't wait for butthurt come November.
>>
>>73991624

Promotes hate indirectly.
>>
>>73993499
He never actually said to kill the families of terrorists, he moreso said to "Go after them."
What he meant by that is interrogate them. Which we should.

Deport 12 million criminals that are taking job positions that could go to law abiding natural born citizens? Oh dear, how shall you ever sleep knowing he's making America great again?

>Extreme levels of inhumane warfare
When?

>Barring over a billion people from the U.S. just on the basis of their religion
The religion that is creating radicals who want to kill us? Why wouldn't we ban them? A huge percentage of them want to implement Shariah law.

>muh, mexico wont pay for a wall
Yeah, they will. He'll make them. They make a shit load of money off of us from unfair trade deals, and their economy is hugely based off of trade with us. We threaten to cut them off, they fall to their knees. Also, Isreal's building a wall, and it's working great. And you can't get around a wall that's blocking the entire border.
Sure, people might be able to get around it if they travel a long long time, maybe, but it'll still cut off a lot of illegal immigration.
>>
Flip flopping liar.
>>
>>73994602
Socially, he does have a few liberal ideas, but who cares? This election isn't about who's gonna keep the fags from eloping, it's about who's going to make America great again economically. And that's Trump.
>>
>>73993499
>Because he wants to deport 12 million ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, and I think many of those people don't deserve to be deported.
Fixed that for you, Carl

>He said we should kill the families of terrorists.
We do that anyway. Fuck it. We need less of a population.

>He has advocated for extreme levels of inhumane warfare.
See above

>He has advocated for barring over a billion people from the U.S. just on the basis of their religion.
Rightfully so. Muslims have a mental disorder to follow and practice that religion anyway.

>And his central campaign driver, the wall, is unrealistic and cannot be accomplished.
There's already a fence.
>Mexico will never pay for it.
They will from hiked travel visa fees
>And on top of that, we already have walls on many parts of the border, but walls are easy to get around. So it would offer no real solution.
>around
So we finish it. There's your solution.
>>
He had a history of abusing eminent domain. He is more of a centrist than an actual conservative and he seems to believe in big government. I find his stance on universal healthcare worrying. He supports some laws against gun ownership. The only thing good about him is his stance on illegal immigration, but I doubt he can make the wall happen. Oh and his plan of using tarrifs to fund things is troubling, tarrifs helped cause the great depression.
>>
>>73991715
So is ok to allow the xenomorphs a to kill are people?
>>
>>73992933
yes, camping. they will be having of many funs camping.
>>
He kisses jew ass.
>>
>>73995104
>Kisses Jew ass
>Made the statement that if Isreal wants any more military assistance, they'd have to cough up some dough
You're a little dumb, aren't ya?
>>
>>73994947
I agree with you. Give the states back the power to decide on social issues. The federal government shouldn't be a moral compass.
>>
>>73995535
Exactly. There's no reason in hell that the federal government needs to even think about fags marrying and chicks with dicks using the wrong restroom. Let the people of the states decide. They can worry about the money isues.
>>
>>73995064
>tarrifs helped cause the great depression
Completely false.
>>
>>73991624
He's not my sugar daddy.
>>
>>73995794
Hes not your buddy either, friend.
>>
>>73995698
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordney%E2%80%93McCumber_Tariff

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smoot%E2%80%93Hawley_Tariff_Act

Really? Do you have anyone saying they didn't that isn't a nutter?
>>
GERMAN MEDIA LITERALLY LYING ABOUT TRUMP

>>73995543
>>
>>73991624
He's gay.
>>
>>73991624
literally small hands the candidate
>>
>>73994704

>promotes hate
>indirectly

wew lad
>>
>>73991624

because he's a racist bigot nazi! delete this please!
>>
>>73996416
Neither of those acts caused the Great Depression. Most mainstream economists say it was due to monetary policy (the stock market crashed before the Smoot-Hawley Tarriff act by the way).
>>
>>73991675
>He's retarded.

MOM GET THE CAMERA THE LEAF JUST BLEW THE FUCK OUT OF THE OP WITH AN ARGUMENT SO BASED ONLY A MADMAN COULD HAVE FORMULATED IM GONNA HAVE TO SIT DOWN AFTER THAT ONE WEW
>>
he's a fucking moron who thinks global warming is a chinese conspiracy
>>
>>73991930

they dislike us because they aren't like us
>>
The man entices riots, is a is a hypercrite and build the world's most impractical wall
>>
File: Leftypol_Promo3.jpg (268 KB, 863x1200) Image search: [Google]
Leftypol_Promo3.jpg
268 KB, 863x1200
>he wants to deport your family
>he is a rich crapitalist
>his tax proposal transfers wealth to the rich
>loves israel
>loves debt and big government
>>
>>73991624
He doesn't seem like he knows what he's talking about.
He reminds me of that uncle that gets too drunk and starts talking out his ass.
>>
>>73993499
Read the op again, John. It's reasons to hate, not to love.
>>
>>73991624
Why isnt he just another puppet??

You are as sure now as you were when Barack Obama got elected.

I dont think a billionaire, with no political career, suddenly will become president without a reason?

Whats the probability he isnt part of the club?
>>
>>73991624
YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME! WHITE MALE!!!!11!
>>
>>73991792
how can you hate bernie sanders? Is he directly fucking up your day to day lives? No, so go fuck yourself and live your goddamn life.

how can you hate Shillery clinton? Is she directly fucking up your day to day lives? No, so go fuck yourself and live your goddamn life.
>>
>>73997041
>leftypol

Go back to cripplechan faggot
>>
>>73991706
I hope you mean not voting at all then
>>
>>73997179
>Whats the probability he isnt part of the club?

Considering literally every media outlet hates him and tries to smear him on a daily basis, pretty high.
>>
>>73996752
Actually no, most mainstream economist say the hawley smoot extended the depression and the mccumber raised tarrifs to a high level that directly contributed to the depression. I was able to find a great deal linking the tarrifs to the depression, where I could only find 'blog' from armchair economists trying to refute the link. Hell man, even ferris buellers day off mentions hawley smoot extending the depression.
>>
>>73991675
I'm #Cruzmissile now.
>>
@73991624(OP)
He's so fucking racist WTF
>>
>>73994990
Japan in with the bantz, thanks based japan
>>
>>73991624
He wants to stop abortions.

Some obviously think this is a good thing but I side with the woman on these issues. Someone you force into motherhood is a shitty mother and we already have too much of those.
>>
>73991624(OP)
>>
>>73991624
He doesn't know what it's like not to be rich
>>
>>73997831
I don't know what the fuck you're googling.

>Economists and economic historians are almost evenly split as to whether the traditional monetary explanation that monetary forces were the primary cause of the Great Depression is right, or the traditional Keynesian explanation that a fall in autonomous spending, particularly investment, is the primary explanation for the onset of the Great Depression.[2] Today the controversy is of lesser importance since there is mainstream support for the debt deflation theory and the expectations hypothesis that building on the monetary explanation of Milton Friedman and Anna Schwartz add non-monetary explanations.

>There is consensus that the Federal Reserve System should have cut short the process of monetary deflation and banking collapse. If the FED had done that the economic downturn would have been far less severe and much shorter.[3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_the_Great_Depression#General_theoretical_reasoning

Almost nobody seriously blames protectionism.
>>
>>73991624(OP)
>>
>>73991624
>>
>>73998132
>>73998188
>>73998251
>>73998292
HUH, so that's how you reply, go figure :D
>>
>>73997486
>Implying that the best tactic to get dumb voters to think he isnt part of the ´club´ is to have all the media outlets the rest of the club own smear him on a daily basis.

Are you even reading the shit you are typing nigga?
>>
>>73998196
Like other politicians do.....
>>
>>73998359
>>73998292
>>73998251
holy shit. get out.
>>
>>73998251
>>73998292
>>73998359

Canadian higher education institutes must be a fascinating place
>>
>>73991624

>wants to censor the internet
oh im sorry, you guys always ignore these types of things, i meant he want to "do something about the internet"

>he thinks guilt by assosiation is okey
"we need to do something about their families" ect.
>>
>>73998200
>keynesian
Sorry I hadn't realized I was bullying the mentally handicapped.
>>
>>73991624
He kiss Israel ass way too much. I mean he oppose the Iran deal which bring nothing but good for Western business/investments solely because it goes against Israel interest.
>>
>>73991624
CUZ HES DONALD DRUMPF XDXDXDXDXD
HURR DURR SMALL LOAN OF A MILLIONN DOLLURS
>>
>>73991624
His policies read like a child wrote them.
He wants to do unrealistic things like building a wall which won't stop people crossing the border and banning muslims which we all know isn't possible. He's also the epitome of personality politics.

I actually agree with the underlying principles that he is talking about. For instance illegal immigration is a big issue that needs sorting out. But he comes across as so clueless when it comes to actual ideas and details. This is why the rest of the world dislikes him.
>>
>>73998632
What kind of pathetic backpedal is this? Regardless of your feelings, Keynesian economic theory is mainstream. If you reject the Keynesian explanation, then what's left is the monetarist theory. Anyway the point is that protectionism was not the cause of the great depression. That is stupid propaganda. The US had protectionist policies since Henry Clay.
>>
>>73991624
he insulted John McCain's pow experience

the man fought for the country, what have you ever done for anyone other than yourself?

then you have the nerve to insult him over it
>>
>>73998632
kek´ed
>>
>>73998850
Khan pls leave /pol/ you have mosques to build
>>
>>73995088
>yes, camping. they will be having of many funs camping.

Everyone is love camping. Look at such wondrous activities we had planned: arts and the crafting, swimmings, the sock hop, playings of games like "enter the small dark room and remove all of your clothing". This is what is means to being fun, no?
>>
>>73991699
Is it because he's white?
>>
>>73998895
Really the UK rejected keynesian economics in 1979.
The keynesian economic policy is part of the reason government is now so large and western nations are carrying so much debt.
>>
>>73991624
He wins too much. Sometimes you get sick of winning so much.
>>
He wants to build the America's most impractical wall, he entices riots, he lies, he has said questionably words discrimation, his policies are terrible and vague. Also, his slogan displays his ignorance.
>>
>>73991624
Oh and btw, why won´t he release his tax returns and shit?
>hurr durr i will release when obama shows his birth certificate
>hurr durr cant show cause of irs constantly investigating me lol, they are sure out to get me
>>
>>73993499
>And his central campaign driver, the wall, is unrealistic and cannot be accomplished.

i was thinking about this the other day. what if we cast aside the political motivations for the wall and really thought hard about making it, would it really be that hard? if the combined efforts of the steel, concrete, and construction industry worked together to make a wall, i think it could be a source of pride. people flock to the great wall in china. what if we build something on par or better, it would be hailed as the new golden gate bridge or any other display of master craftsmanship and engineering. it would be the first time our southern border was properly enforced.

currently i dont think the political motivations are sufficient to build it, but just step back and think about the future for a second. in about 30-40 years people will start to fight wars over water and once mexico city or any of the enormous cities down there fail due to water scarcity they will all instantly look north for salvation. i think once that happens people will change their tune dramatically.

sooner or later we are going to need to secure our southern border
>>
>>73993666
you already lost Ted
>>
>>73993499
On point anom, props to you.
>>
>>73991624
jealousy?
>>
>>73991896
I'm at the FUCKING AWESOME!!!! stage, ya faggot
>>
>>73992405
a simpleton that graduated from the Wharton school of finance, riiight
>>
>>73998359
legit cannot take you serious
>>
>>73992793
crimes? in war? what have you been smoking? you kill people in wars, you think we have to do it politely?
>>
>>73992187
>He likes his steaks cooked very
I like him more now.
>>
>>73993499
>I think many of those people don't deserve to be deported.
just because they broke the law is no reason to send them back? poor bate
>>
File: islam quotes.jpg (49 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
islam quotes.jpg
49 KB, 480x480
>>73994817
>A huge percentage of them want to implement Shariah law.
they can't be mudslimes without supporting the quran, which mandates shariah, and conquest of all non mudslimes
>>
He believes in global warming and thinks vaccinations have anything to do with autism.

Still voting for him.
>>
>>73991715
>xenophobe
>you're scared of the unknown! You are a terrible person and I want you out!
It's like these leftist faggots rebranded what phobia means
>>
>>73994258
If you need elaboration, then you're obviously deaf and typing your posts on a braille keyboard.
>>
He's too careless with social media, retweeting open white supremacists
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.