[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be american >join military in hope to kill muslims >get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: dead amerifat 7.gif (126 KB, 589x330) Image search: [Google]
dead amerifat 7.gif
126 KB, 589x330
>Be american
>join military in hope to kill muslims
>get bomed in your first day
>die
>your wife get fucked by Alpha Black boys
what went wrong?
>>
File: 1453.jpg (79 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1453.jpg
79 KB, 800x600
>>73988855
>be t*rk
>fly in american monkey model helicopters
>get blown the fuck out by shitty ruskie stinger copy cat missiles
what went right
>>
You're a filthy negroid. Listen you dirty fucking turkroach. It would fill me with joy to see every last one of you drop dead. The day will come when we march into your shithole and fucking eradicate you.
>>
>>73988855
Looks at flag. Typical Turk roach.

So what's it like living in a 3rd world nation? Do you have to turn a crank for electricity?

The US is only a few hundred years old, and yet has progressed past your country so far it's hard to describe. How is it possible to exist as a nation for so long, and contribute so little to the world?

I'm struggling to see a difference between turkey and Zimbabwe.
>>
>>73988855
Why are Turkroach obsessed with Americans soldier?
>>
File: BattleOfVaslui.jpg (108 KB, 1050x899) Image search: [Google]
BattleOfVaslui.jpg
108 KB, 1050x899
>>73989495
They're trying to forget how shitty their own military has been for the last few hundred years.
>>
File: 1450334885898.gif (639 KB, 765x759) Image search: [Google]
1450334885898.gif
639 KB, 765x759
>>
>>73988855
>be t*rk

Wew lad
>>
>>73989495
He wants the BASC
>>
>>73988855
you should know turkey. you dropped the ball and got russia more involved. american troops went into isis territory to either try to topple assad or harass iraq who doesnt like america any more and russia bombed them

the coalition of middle eastern nations who where going to strike "isis" failed to persuade asaad to step down and they dont have the balls to fight russia

the west plays up turkey shooting down a plane and pretends it doesnt know russia big dogged france,sadi arabia,israel and jordan in a 2 month span of time
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.