[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Declare itself has the best nation on earth >Still medieval
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
>Declare itself has the best nation on earth
>Still medieval capital punishment

'muricans never stop to intertain me with their stupidity.
>>
Agreed! If we elect Bernie Sanders, we wouldn't have this barbaric practice anymore.
>>
>medieval capital punishment.

I wish. I'd love to watch some bitches get stoned, or dunked in boiling oil, or locked in an Iron Maiden.
>>
>>73987446
>wanting to pay for the most dangerous criminals to keep living a long life

You must piss sitting down.
>>
>>73987446
>never stop to intertain me with their stupidity
>intertain

No comment
>>
>>73987446
we should be shooting them not this faggot lethal fagjection
>>
>Kill 6 people
>get 3 hots and a cot for the rest of your life
Yeah I'm gonna stick with the executions for those people
>>
>>73987446
You're thinking of Islam
>>
>>73987446
Fuck off Mario, you have to really -earn- the death penalty here. Triple murder, cannibal serial killers, zero remorse - there's no rehabilitating these people and it sure isn't better keeping the people on the hook for the rest of their lives.

If it takes a bit of bleach to clean up human scum, so be it.
>>
>>73987446
The problem is not America. It's blood thirsty Republicans that still think killing solves everything..
>>
>>73987446
It's the problem with minorities m8. You need to set up the system for the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>73987677
it actually costs less to keep someone in prison the rest of their lives than putting them to death.
>>
>>73988045
Majority of blacks are democrats though
>>
File: 1453246804026.png (347 KB, 610x480) Image search: [Google]
1453246804026.png
347 KB, 610x480
>>73988171

yeah in reality we should just shoot them instead of being nice and painless.
>>
>>73987446
>Hey look at me I make cars and shoes for my entire gdp
Nobody cares what you think.
>intertain
>>
>capital punishment
>bad
i bet you think everybody is equal
>>
>>73987779
I bet you're monolingual.
>>
File: 145235722552.png (203 KB, 447x512) Image search: [Google]
145235722552.png
203 KB, 447x512
>>73987446
>medieval capital punishment
>medieval
>italy
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.