[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one of you did this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 17
>Today I was assaulted. A man assaulted me because I look like a "dike"! He told me that he would "beat me like the man I want to be." He said, "people like me make him hate the world".
He started by hitting me over and over in the face until he got me down. After I was down he began to kick me in the stomach, side, and face.

>Anyone that knows me knows that I tried my best to fight back. The truth is he was bigger and stronger than me. I believe that if I had long hair and dressed more feminine this would not have happened to me. The sad part is that no one would come help me either. Several people stood around and watched this happen to me. Again, I truly believe that if I had a more feminine appearance someone would have helped.

>This has not only physically but mentally and emotionally damaged me. I will do everything I can to try to put a stop to this hate and violence. I love people and try to help people all the time. All I ask if you read this is to please stop the hate, and help people when you see them getting hurt verbally, emotionally and physically!
>>
>>73984434
He probably thought your were sexy, and hated himself for it.
>>
>>73984434
>resemble masculinity
>expect any form of public sympathy

Pick one. Gee thanks, feminazis.
>>
Hey CJ whatcha doin'?
>>
Poor Patton Oswalt, he just can't catch a break lately.
>>
>>73984434
I guarantee she was mouthing off like your average dike beforehand
>>
>>73984434
Was she beaten up by a child? If that's the extent of the damage done by this man she must not have been hit very hard or much. It looks like she fell over and hit both her cheeks.
>>
>>73984434
Don't come to /pol/ in search of pity or closure for your attack. You won't find any here.
>>
File: 1449387318921.jpg (46 KB, 621x646) Image search: [Google]
1449387318921.jpg
46 KB, 621x646
>>73984434
>he would "beat me like the man I want to be."
Do these SJWs honestly think that people speak like this? They always come up with the most corny quotes when falsifying these attacks.

>tfw you ask your friends to give you a black eye and everyone is more than willing to "help"
>>
File: 1461711604455.jpg (104 KB, 796x720) Image search: [Google]
1461711604455.jpg
104 KB, 796x720
>>73985555
quads of truth
>>
File: 504a62adca577.gif (2 MB, 295x182) Image search: [Google]
504a62adca577.gif
2 MB, 295x182
>>73985172

Aussiefag speaks the words of wisdom.

/threadend
>>
>act like a man
>get treated like one
>m-muh feeelings
Next time carry a gun you dumb cunt. Oh wait, I'm sure she instigated it in the first place
>>
>>73984434
>shit that never happened
Typical false allegations from a lying cunt.
>>
>>73985172
w-wait that wasn't a shitpost
>>
>>73985019
This, he obviously was a closeted faggot(the worst kind of faggot) thats why he homophobia. Dykes are 100% normal and deserve the world to bend its knee to their powerful masculinity.
>>
>>73985758
Kek

I bet her girlfriend beat the shut out if her as dykes usually to do each other and she blamed it on men.
>>
>>73984434

>Dress as a man

>retain all the shitty qualities of a woman

>get wrecked.

>Be a vain female and post pictures of yourself on the internet with a shallow plea to "stop the hate"

>get wrecked by /pol/
>>
File: lol4.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
lol4.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>73984434
>"beat me like the man I want to be."
>>
>>73985402
This. Bull dykes always think they have to prove how "manly" they are, I was in a bar once and some dyke demanded I "size up" with her. The fact she didn't have a dick seemed to fall on deaf ears.
>>
>>73984434
If you want equality, you got it. You look like a man, get treated like a man. No one cares when men are attacked. Deal with it.
>>
>>73984434
>I believe that if I had long hair and dressed more feminine this would not have happened to me.

We've got a genius here, folks.
>>
>>73984434
Welcome to world all men live in. If you're looking weak, you are free game. Every single man in the world lives this life.
>>
>>73985402
This. She probably even hit him first.
>>
>>73984434
>claims she was beaten by a man
>barely has a scratch on her

Why do leftists always lie like this?

This bull dyke probably got slapped around by her girlfriend and is blaming it on a fictional male so she doesn't have to admit that she's being domestically abused.
>>
>>73984434
Sounds like the work of a nigger desu senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (248 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
248 KB, 960x1280
>leaving out the part where she was talking trash
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 240x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 240x312
>>73986372
Any more?
>>
kek she whould be fucked up badly if he got beaten by a man, probably false flag
>>
>>73986179
I second this.
Some bulldyke in a fucking Toyota Corolla, kept blaring her horn at me as she waited behind me. Trying to turn left, I couldn't until a break in traffic.
Finally i turned after waiting for the light to turn red so she'd get stuck. She blows by me into the intersection to try to cut me off. I floor it so she can't, and she's now driving on the wrong side of a one-way, beside me.
I'm laughing at her as she goes bull blown autistic. Laying into her horn and trying to pass me.
She finally gives up and gets behind me.
So I slow to a crawl.
She's still honking at this point.
She finally gets around me, I follow her to walmart where I park behind her car and I get out.
She immediately starts running into the store.
She showed me.
Lol. Dykes.
>>
>>73984434
>stnh
"She" obviously fell down the stairs.
>>
>>73984434
He was just trying to empower you and introduce you to equal rights, don't take it to personally, Instead take it as a physical training.
>>
File: beaten.jpg (14 KB, 310x206) Image search: [Google]
beaten.jpg
14 KB, 310x206
>>73984434
>"He started by hitting me over and over in the face until he got me down."
>less bruises than after an afternoon gardening

Liar, I work at the hospital and regularly see women beaten by their husbands or assaulted and that's does not look like that at all.
>>
>>73984434
lel fucking dike kys
>>
>>73985793
I do believe that is Veronica Rodriguez
>>
File: IMG_0206.gif (2 MB, 298x168) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0206.gif
2 MB, 298x168
>>73984434
Probably beat itself up. Fucking liberals and what they will do to be a victim...
>>
>>73984434
>73984434
lol, nice.
>>
File: wakemeup.jpg (22 KB, 367x202) Image search: [Google]
wakemeup.jpg
22 KB, 367x202
>>73984434

talk shit get hit

I bet she instigated this and now wants to be a victim heroine, so strong and brave!

>mfw
>>
>>73984434
Welcome to being a man. Fucking deal with it.
>>
>assaulting dikes
wtf that's dangerous
>>
>>73984434
Don't you want to be like a man? Deal with it.

In my life I have fight with other men, some times for stupid reasons, but is what young men do. Is in our biology, in the same way that you can't defend yourself because you are not a man.

Maybe your feels don't like this, maybe you think that men are animals...Well, humans are animals, you are one too. We have evolved to fullfil some requirements, and protection and fight is one. We are equal in essence but different in general. Look at the paleolithic paintings, these tiny femenine hands in the walls of the cave. While men hunted big animals and risked their lifes, women painted them hunting, like in an spell of success and protection.

I dont like what happened to you, this guy probably have mental problems. Is not your fault.
But let me say this again, you are not a man, you shouldn't act like a man. Face reality and accept what you are.
Women is more valuable than men (even if /pol/ don't like this), and you acting like a men, always trying too hard, is not good for you, for society and everyone.
>>
>>73984434
Isn't it "dyke"?

No way could one confuse her for a levee
>>
>>73987622

That might be true. Also nice dubs.
>>
>>73986399

Yeah there's ALWAYS more to the story. It's really rare for someone to get randomly beaten unless it's a pack of niggers playing the knockout game.
>>
>>73984434
Statistically speaking, it was most likely beaten by its lesbian girlfriend.

Their rates of domestic violence are through the roof.
>>
>>73984434
This did not use to happen but will happen more and more because of the god-damn in your face activism.
Watch the Penn and Teller BS about Disabilities. One of the handicapped people talks about a new anger that emerges as a result of legislating morality and removing choice.
>>
>>73984434
ooooh i got punched in the cheeks waaaahhh
>>
>>73984434
>I'm a bull dike feminazi who attention whores for her 'cause' online constantly
>get beat up by dike GF
>can't dispel feminist lies about violent men by admitting domestic abuse
>concoct wild fantasy story where not only the man beats you while hurling homophobic slurs, but several people watch yet somehow don't record in an age where everyone is recording anything of note.

It wasn't enough that she was harassed and beat, society (the onlookers) were accepting of the treatment...
She just had to juice ithe story up...they always do
>>
>>73986372
Guud lawd...those tits
>>
>>73987437
>regularly see women beaten by their husbands

Why aren't you a feminist then?
>>
>>73984434
http://instapoll.me/60/ leddit is holding a brexit poll, you know what to do anons
>>
>>73987437
Yes but it's common in african culture
>>
File: 1443139663892.png (28 KB, 553x495) Image search: [Google]
1443139663892.png
28 KB, 553x495
>>73984434
>I will do everything I can to try to put a stop to this hate and violence.

Apparently, self-defense classes isn't on the menu
>>
File: 4518170.jpg?t=1367337600.jpg (22 KB, 455x275) Image search: [Google]
4518170.jpg?t=1367337600.jpg
22 KB, 455x275
Just for kicks, let's assume her story is true for a moment.

I'm confused why she's upset - she achieved what she wanted didn't she? She wanted to be treated like a man right? That's why she makes herself look like a man, acts like a man, talks like a man, etc. Well, when men fight other men typically let them have it out. Even when there's a strength imbalance. Welcome to being a man. Your privilege has been checked.
>>
>>73988281
Right?!
>>
File: brittany nicole wallace.jpg (70 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
brittany nicole wallace.jpg
70 KB, 720x960
yeah, she looks really hurt.
>>
>>73987437
>I work at the hospital and regularly see women beaten by their husbands or assaulted and that's does not look like that at al

Now that's sad.

>>73986372
Damn, now I want to gave 5 or 6 kids with her.
>>
>>73984434
>Dyke, Muslim or black person gets hit
"Wtf this is just wrong, why do people hate?"

>White man or woman gets beaten to death and/or raped
"White privilege, who cares"

Also, what weak motherfucker hit her? All she got was rosy cheeks and what looks like a nail scratch under her eye.
>>
>>73988321
Because tyrannic scums beating other humans =/= ALL WHITE MEN ARE EVIL OPPRESSING US !
>>
Shit That Never Happened: The Post
>>
>>73984434
photo taken of her lying in her own bed to make people think it's hospital
kek
>>
If you look like a man you get treated like a man. Random brawls included into the privilege package.
>>
>hey k.d. whatcha doing?
>>
>>73984434
You should've low blowed that asshole
>>
>dress like a man
>act like a man
>get hit like a man

oy vey its anudda shoah
>>
>>73984434
This sounds fake as fuck
>I''m gonna beat you like the man you want to be!
That's not something people say, that's a fantasy that this bitch made up. Anyways even the most hateful of people wouldn't just attack you on the side of the street for looking like a fag.
>>
File: tjktdkdaseraserert.png (51 KB, 668x473) Image search: [Google]
tjktdkdaseraserert.png
51 KB, 668x473
>>
File: 1459026353629.jpg (47 KB, 560x414) Image search: [Google]
1459026353629.jpg
47 KB, 560x414
OP is full of shit and should do a harakiri.
Freaking """""""dikes""""""
>>
My bad, senpai.
I was walking up to hit on her because I thought it was a qt twink but when I got closer, I saw that it was a hideous lesbian and couldn't contain my rage.
>>
>>73988595
Haha, what the fuck is she doing in the hospital? She looks like she's dying. No way a full grown man hit her, looking like that.

Also, it's hilarious that she thinks someone would believe that a guy just walked up and said that stupid line, then started punching her unprovoked.
>>
Literally every single 'hate crime' against these freaks has turned out to be a hoax committed by them.

http://moonbattery.com/links/Hate-Hoax-List.html
>>
>>73989211
Hi Lily
>>
you face doesn't necessarily turn into gory mess after a couple of punches you know
so many "experienced" street fighters here
>>
>>73985758
>>73986085
This. I bet most dykes would give up their lifestyle if they had to live the social isolation of a man; Put them individually into places where they get no social attention, and they simply have to work a job and try to "fit in" and they'd fold. This is why she's posting this crap -- she wants internet attention from her peers.
>>
>>73984434
>things that didn't happen
1/10 for my reply. Troll harder.
>>
>>73984434
>random man assaulted her

I feel like we're only getting half of the story. She was probably acting like a stuck up cunt and had it coming. That or she beat herself up and made the whole thing up, which lesbians have done before.
>>
>>73984434
Haha, I've seen people accidentally run into a door that were beat up worse.
>>
>>73984434
well she got what she wanted. To be treated like a man.

I cant wait until women everywhere start getting their teeth knocked out when they start shit
>>
>>73985172
New zealand speaks the truth.
>>
>>73989171
I would more bet on this, her "wounds" more look like a catfight: some scratches marks and bunch of slaps.

Unless the guy was 11 yo there is no way a grown man would have hit her multiple times without letting blunt traumas.
>>
>>73984434
You've been fag clocked. Get prepared for more ass beatings.
>>
>>73989490
Sometimes it turns into a gory mess when there's no one else around. Particularly if you're a faggot.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2579192/Gay-theatre-student-claimed-beaten-homophobic-thugs-admits-got-injuries-fell-WONT-face-action-wasting-police-time.html#ixzz44EK7XOdi
>>
>>73984434
>Most likely instigated fight in the first place
>Got ass whopped

OMG you guys I'm a womanz you nevah hit a womanz,

{2 days later}
>Sees cis gender normative normie
>"Fight me m8"
>"I'm more man then you'll ever be shitlord"

>Gets ass whopped

OMG you guyz...................
>>
File: british-dentistry.jpg (59 KB, 634x419) Image search: [Google]
british-dentistry.jpg
59 KB, 634x419
>>73989886
>WONT-face-action-wasting-police-time

Who the fuck actually thinks this is a good idea? Is no one at all concerned that this might embolden MORE people to lie in order to save face or serve their political agenda?
>>
>>73984434

well if you want to be a man get treated like one lol
>>
t b h I don't see how anyone would identify her as a woman if she wasn't getting fresh
>>
>>73984434
He literally said "people like me make him hate the world"? Or dikes don't know how to use quotations?
>>
>>73989563
This. The injuries don't match the description.
>>
>>73987796
I read this in the voice of Antonio Banderas and it was really satisfying.

>maybe you think that men are animals... Well, humans are animals, you are one too.
>>
>>73989886
Those teeth because he fell off? Into a grinding machine?
>>
>>73990407
But think of all the actual victims who will be driven into silence because of them being exposed for their web of lies.
>>
>>73984434

Don't look at me. I'm a friend to the Lesbians.
>>
>>73984434

Shit, didn't even hit her nose.
Another case of asking another dyke to hit her, but carefully so there's no lasting damage.
And presto! Another hate crime that will give news for weeks and money for months.
>>
Common law wife beat me again, how can I turn this into a sympathy signal...
>>
>>73984434
>Again, I truly believe that if I had a more feminine appearance someone would have helped
And it's MALE privilege eh?
>>
>He told me that he would "beat me like the man I want to be."
Sounds like this dude just goes around beating men up.
>>
>>73989303
>Also, it's hilarious that she thinks someone would believe that a guy just walked up and said that stupid line, then started punching her unprovoked.

Yeah, I often read stories like this and the lines that the attacker supposedly said are straight from a bad Hollywood movie. Like something the villain would say. No ones talks like this in real life.
>>
>>73984434
>implying she or a dyke friend didnt do this as a hoax to reinforce the "hurr white straight men are ebil" meme
>>
>>73984434
Google the statistics for faked hate crimes.
>>
>>73988422
kek, Canabro.

I actually have wondered about this. I was in the army for years, and have a black belt in jiu jitsu, which is a great martial art for defending against a larger/stronger attacker. I offer every female friend I know free self defense lessons because I believe in being able to defend yourself. Even my stronger female friends, in the times I've actually tried to teach them, generally don't take it seriously and lose interest and motivation very quickly.

I've been called sexist a shitload of times for stating that I don't think women's hormonal make up allows for the same type vigilance in defensive contingencies.

If I look at my time spent as a weapons instructor though, that usually gives me the same perspective as hand to hand. Women don't give the same level of commitment to excellence in marksmanship. They would do the bare minimum and their only concern was to achieve the minimum score for qualification and move on.

I also can't figure out why but women find the M249 SAW to be a rocketship. I've been hit twice, and ducked probably 6-7 flying springs as they ignore my instruction and proceed to just grab and push/pull parts of the weapon. On average (not even including combat arms soldiers) their break/build times on it are also consistently longer and take more guidance.
>>
>>73984434
It was a nigger
See http://www.fox29.com/news/140390031-story
>>
>>73984434
>I believe that if I had long hair and dressed more feminine this would not have happened to me

So look like a girl then, fag
>>
>>73984434
That's what you get for being a bitch.
>>
>Faggots lying again
This isn't the first time, it would look a lot worse if an actual man did it.
>>
"I hate you because you are free and happy, and I have to be angry and clouded by hatred all the time!" the unidentified caucasian male said before beating the Victim to near-death. He then grabbed the legs of a passing eagle and flew away from the scene
>>
>>73991232

say you're transgender
only way anyone will give a fuck
>>
>>73984434
If this situation actually happened I'm sure it actually want something like this. This person has formed a habit of starting shit with men, hitting them in the face and spitting on them for reasone only real in this woman's mind, and got away with it. Then she tried it with a black guy.
>>
>>73984434

I believe she got her ass kicked. I'll even believe it was for no good reason.

I have a harder time believing the reported dialogue. Too many librul false flags on this kind of shit.
>>
>>73992248
He was a nigger not a black guy.
Anyone who beats someone when theyre on the ground like that is a nigger, doesnt matter how degenerate the person is
>>
>>73992143
kek
>>
>I am overwhelmed with joy and love! So many people have shared many kind words, thoughts, prayers and love my way. This is proof that love will over come hate! I refuse to let this man and his hate bring me down. With all the support I have from so many amazing people I know I can get through this and be a stronger WOMAN than ever before! I send many thanks and love to everyone who has shared my post, commented and sent me personal messages. I have tried to respond to each of you individual, if I Missed someone I Apologize, I love you all!
>>
>>73984434
Equal rights come with equal lefts
>>
>>73984434

> A man assaulted me because I look like a "dike"!

Let's be real here. You do, and you are.
>>
>>73994708

kek
>>
I am totally jerking off to this
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.