[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you gringos try to sneak some guns into Europe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Why don't you gringos try to sneak some guns into Europe? I think it's a good business for you. We need to defend ourselves from refugees and muslims. Plus, if the trader is a black dude probably he won't even get arrested here.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 306x423
>>73980424
what a clever idea, inspector
>>
>>73980424
>gringos
you gotta go back pablo
>>
>>73981150
>provocateur with a Spanish proxy doesn't understand that Spanish are not Mexicans
These threads get better every day
>>
>>73981477
gringos is exclusively a latin american term, and spain is full of spic immigrants.
Is it clear now?
>>
Europol monitoring this thread
>>
>>73981633
Yes I know, I was saying OP is the idiot proxy because he thinks a Spanish person would say Gringo
>>
What's keeping anyone from using standard shipping services to ship gun components hidden inside other products to Europe and finding buyers on the deep web? I think this could work.
>>
>>73981742
>Europol monitoring a thread made by the FBI

>this is what law enforcement does when they are bored
>>
>>73981633
Spain flag saying gringo when 99% of Spain are gringos.
>>
>>73982015
Oh, sorry, I thought I was the proxy
>>
>>73982097
In fact Spain is the original gringo those filthy Indians have seen
>>
Why not just make your own like Australia?
https://youtu.be/mHAO8oxwioU
>>
>>73982022
>I bet international arms smuggling would be really easy

It's like you're 5 years old
>>
>>73980424
>>73982022
Shills please go. This is an obvious ploy to try to get Americans to send guns to Europoor so that they have even more of a reason to implement gun control nation wide. If your reading this know that this is stage one. Where they subtly introduce the idea to the fringe. After this there will be a couple of alternative news articles (Vice) about American weapons in Europe and then after something happens it will be nation wide coverage on the subject. Someone screen shot this and you'll see.
>>
>>73982207
you're really condescending for being a fucking nigger.
>>
Spain is an ally to contain and control the hordes of Indians our ancestors nemesis
>>
>>73982233
because I don't own a professional workshop
but if I did, it would still be illegal
>>
>>73982537
Destroying Spain was a mistake, public misled now we are exterminated irreversibly by the Indians.
>>
>>73982628
You don't need a professional workshop. A vise, drill press, and hand tools are all you need.

A chamber reamer would be hardest thing to source but not impossible
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.