[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1460044689599s.jpg (10 KB, 237x250) Image search: [Google]
1460044689599s.jpg
10 KB, 237x250
http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/unease-as-hitler-s-mein-kampf-back-on-german-best-seller-list-1.2647247
>>
>>73980414

Only libs and jews are in defcon 1...
>>
>>73980414
It's only because Bavaria's copyright ended not so long ago, like the article says...every library in germany is buying one, plus lots of people because the book couldn't be printed in such a long time. No one is turning nazi, momo.
>>
>unease
>>
>someone is reading a historical book. Oh noes
>>
File: pepecorn.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pepecorn.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
>>73980414
I'm sure it's like "a totally accurate" edition!!!!
>>
>>73980414
Is this the heavily 'annotated' version or the original?
>>
>>73980414
The new politically correct edition is shit compared to the original though, I've glossed over it, it's filled with utter lies and misrepresentation of his positions and the anti-Hitler "correction notes" themselves are longer than the original text.

Non-surprisingly this new version is entirely made by Jews.
>>
File: Knights of Ren.jpg (86 KB, 944x622) Image search: [Google]
Knights of Ren.jpg
86 KB, 944x622
Fucking bullshit, Germany is still cucked to shit

>be me
>be in germany, berlin
>get caught in by an antifa rally
>get mistaken for a refugee
>dumb antifas start giving me cash and they want to hear my sob stories about how war is bad and communism is beautiful
>not sure what to do, start speaking english with a heavy arab accent
>dumb antifas too retarded to understand english but they clap nonetheless and acclaim me like we are in Morrowind and i'm Lord Nerevar himself
>qt in the crowd takes me under her arm, brings me home
>jumps me as soon as we are in, benis in bagina :D
>stops for a second and asks me why i'm uncut since i'm muslim
>tell her islam is truly the religion of peace and there is no compulsion in circumcision
>"so wunderbar anon, ja ja ja gut, panzerkampfawgen!" as i keep pounding her
>she wants me to stay, but my flight was in 6 hours
>leave, give her a fake cell number
>felt somehow bad but also happy for having received fiki fiki and relief from sexual emergency
>mfw
>>
>>73981056
Where can you get a hold of the original?
>>
>>73981133
The United States
>>
>>73981040

Yes.

And people keep shilling this shit.
>>
>>73981133
In German? For English the most correct translation is Ford.
>>
>>73981075
shit nigga, do antifas really fetishize southern folk like that? gotta get some of that german guilt pussy then
>>
File: 1431265420800.png (190 KB, 592x385) Image search: [Google]
1431265420800.png
190 KB, 592x385
Nothing to worry about. Move along..
>>
>>73981075
>>73981808
Disgusting, both of you
>>
>>73981075
Germans can't tell a Somalian from an Italian.

>sensiblechuckle.mp4
>>
the book became copyright-free this year, seriously, what did they expect? you can torrent it freely by the way.
>>
>>73981075
You posted this same exact greentext in another thread, fuck off shill
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.