[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that if you are buying into any candidate you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: snoop_sheep.gif (380 KB, 256x144) Image search: [Google]
snoop_sheep.gif
380 KB, 256x144
Daily reminder that if you are buying into any candidate you are literally retarded.

You people claim to be "redpilled".
You could spend hours explaining why the system is rotten to the very core. And a lot of you even have your facts straight.
But as soon one candidate comes along whose promises only slightly match what you would want you throw all your "redpilled" knowledge and everything you learned about the system out the window and let them utilize you for a campaign.
They have you in fear grabbing in desperation for any straw they throw you. They have you (the left, the right, everybody invested in some candidate) right where they want you.
You are exactly the same as Obama supporters on his first campaign. No difference in the slightest.

You deserve the NWO.
>>
The fuck you want? Anarchy?
>>
I call for a culling.
>>
>>73977753
DUDE CONTRARIAN LMAO
>>
>>73977874
>>73978216
>>73977874
There is no and never will be a candidate that is not approved by the powers that be. /pol/ knows this but decided to willfully forget because it feels good.
>>
File: lawsnshiet.jpg (77 KB, 634x566) Image search: [Google]
lawsnshiet.jpg
77 KB, 634x566
just like SJWs abandon reason in favor of feels
>>
We don't want people to get hurt so we support the candidate who has a chance to win and who will minimze the damage the most. Sue us for being human
>>
>>73980237
>who will minimze the damage the most.
You are electing the same group of people every X years. Its like chosing between coke & pepsi.
>>
>>73980365
Someone who will actually solve the problem, someone like David Duke for example doesn't really have a very good chance to win the American election so Trump is the next best option.
>>
>>73980504
>David Duke

While I don't know him personally, from what I've heard there's all sorts of sketchy shit around this guy, and when he was Senator he basically did fucking nothing.

Although I think /pol/ greatly overestimates his powerlevel, Trump is a vast step up from any other candidate in the past several decades, in message if not in ability.

And given it takes like 5 minutes to fill out and send in a ballot, you'd be a fucking retarded Downs Syndrome niggerfaggot not to vote for Trump.
>>
>>73980504
There is no such thing as next best option. There's no difference whether its trump or Bernie or Hillary its always the same group behind them.

Even participating in elections is nothing but degrading. Keep your dignity and act according to what you already know to be true. You are degrading yourself to mere cattle by buying into the faint hope being instilled in you from the top down that maybe for once there is a chance for your vote to mean something and this time its different.
>>
>>73981250
I have faith in democracy. I just want to get rid of the Jews and change things up a little so we can give the power back to the people. Right now we don't live in a democracy. The people have no say in any matter and their opinions are being controlled by the Jews.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.