[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are foreigners in prison not sent back to their home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
countries?

In Switzerland more than 70% of the people in prison are foreigners. Why why why are those people not deported to their home countries and imprisoned there? I just do not get this.
>>
>>73972123

hmm, looks like Switzerland don't really like foreign journalist poking around their neighborhood
>>
>>73972123
In Denmark, foreigners are given a sack of gold and a home free of charge. They don't even have to work or get educated. Raped a white woman? Good on you!
>>
>>73972123

People want justice. You deport them after the time.
>>
>>73972123
>travel to the UAE
>never come back
>>
>>73972477
I don't disagree, but this has to be the most liveleak-tier comment i've seen all day. Completely ignoring the topic and just ranting about shitskins.

Congrats on your 50th
>>
>>73972575
>You deport them after the time.
Why? You deport them immediately after they get a 7 year conviction or a 15 year conviction. Then they are imprisoned in Algeria or Afghanistan or Turkey or Australia. Tough luck for them.
>>
>>73972679

The crimes might not be recognized in those countries. Also sentences vary all over the world.
>>
>commit crime
>get deported
>serve 0 time

that'll totally deter them
>>
>>73972824
>The crimes might not be recognized in those countries.
That is why you have treaties. Many countries love to get money for imprisoning people. Basically, while a prisoner in Switzerland costs 200 bucks a day, in Morocco or Nigeria he costs 5 bucks a day. Those countries would love to get 20 bucks a day for imprisoning folks.
>>
>>73972123
The so called "foreigners" here are bydlo scum who fight tooth and nail against being repatriated back to mother russia because no matter how tough they have it in the shittiest ghettos and prisons here it's still better than across the border.
>>
File: 1461015220987.png (803 KB, 800x764) Image search: [Google]
1461015220987.png
803 KB, 800x764
lol estonia and their russians
>>
>>73972951

Then why only do it for foreigners? Export all your criminals to a 3rd world shithole.
>>
>>73973057
>Then why only do it for foreigners? Export all your criminals to a 3rd world shithole.
Well, in Switzerland only 27% of prisoners are Swiss. To be quite honest, a lot of them have families in Switzerland, it would be pretty cruel to deport them to Nigeria. I think Switzerland can handle 27% of its current prison population.
>>
Because EU.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.