[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a Muslima gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: BfE1uISCYAA69za.jpg (33 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
BfE1uISCYAA69za.jpg
33 KB, 600x450
They're so hot please help
>>
get her brother to sell her to you.
>>
>>73969477
go to u of m Dearborn in Michigan
>>
By going back to /b/
>>
>>73969477
give her swedish passport
>>
>>73969521
Goal one day is to go there to get muslim gf
>>
from what I understand knocking up a muslim chick is the best. You don't have to pay for the bastard and in the worst case scenario the family will just kill her. Men, those muslim women reallly are in a tight spot.
>>
>>73969477
Press the X button
>>
>>73969477
They wear the tightest fuckig clothes at my uni reee
>>
>>73969477

You have to convert to Islam, eat Halal food for
the rest of your life, attend prayers every Friday,
enter a fasting phase to purify your unclean
being and finally, circumcise your dick
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>73969477
Do you think shitposting is virtuous?

Are you that morally depraved?
>>
>>73971513
Try going to york
>>
Tell me about arab girls my town in completely white
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.