[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So fellow Ausbros. What's the best way to defend ourselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1462697352297.jpg (95 KB, 746x960) Image search: [Google]
1462697352297.jpg
95 KB, 746x960
So fellow Ausbros.

What's the best way to defend ourselves from this Apex Gang I've been hearing about?

Even my suburb is starting to be infested by niggers. Like seriously wtf happened? It's like this nigger population just appeared out of nowhere
>>
>>73966818
Kek, apex is the monkey race in Starbound
>>
>>73966818
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b0ZjpMyJoM
>>
>>73966818
Just beat them, they cannot fight. The have height but it doesn't contrast to fighting ability.

There were a few drunk ones at Footscray station one night coming up the escalator one tried to knock me, I shoulder charged him and he hit the ground.

There all skinnies on the inside.

Also, just generally calling them out on their shit helps.
>>
>>73966818
>living in the city

Well there's your first problem
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLSI8z6EcAs
>>
>>73966818
Make your own gang and beat them up
>>
>>73966818
Poison the local drug supply.
>>
>>73966818
I seriously can't believe this shit A fucking violent home invasion against pensioners and no time or conviction. fucking bullshit and its not like they had no form either. Now we know where the courts are at, this has to be political.

As for home I keep a squeeze bottle full of full strength liquid pool chlorine. fuck pepper spray
I want to put the cunts in intensive care. Home invasion is a heinous crime, I reckon restart Lord Howe island goal like it was back in the day and send all pensioner bashers and the like there. The islands broke so its a win win
>>
>>73966818
Fight back, they're only doing it because nobody is stoping them. If you fight back 1 on 1 they won't stand a chance because they're coyotes compared to the tigers and lions we are.
>>
i've fucked with a group of these faggots before. just pull out a fucken knife and they get reminded of their childhoods, start runnin like chickens
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.