[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Automation and AI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: gjrsndk.jpg (720 KB, 1024x785) Image search: [Google]
gjrsndk.jpg
720 KB, 1024x785
Human labour will be inefficient within only a few decades.

There are only two outcomes:

>Universal basic income
>Mass depopulation

Which do you predict?
>>
>>73965004
Islam and booms
>>
Universal basic income.
>>
File: big guy.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
big guy.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>73965045
He didn't translate so good
>>
Don't we basically have universal basic income in the 1st world already?
What are benefits if not that?
>>
>>73965004
second, rich people dont give a fuck about you
>invite muslims into wester countries
>stir them against native population and cause civil wars

it will be balkans all over again
>>
>>73965004
Depopulation. You want a bandaid for all that cancer or chemo?
>>
Basic income.
Or as I like to call it the "human zoo".
After all if you have no one to impress then it gets very boring. Powerful people will toy with everyone else using their godlike technology.

Something Ted tried to warn everyone about.
>>
File: 1463216855850.jpg (62 KB, 335x441) Image search: [Google]
1463216855850.jpg
62 KB, 335x441
People who prepared will be prepared.

People who didn't won't be prepared.

Literally the ant and grasshopper child's story.
>>
My prediction

>Mass unemployment, food shortages
>Shitskins will make societies be unable to work cohesively and will chimp out
>governments will implement New World Order on the momentum of inevitable revolutions
>>
File: Ant-Grasshopper.jpg (31 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Ant-Grasshopper.jpg
31 KB, 300x300
>>
The math is very simple.

Companies do not like paying people a living wage.

People do not enjoy work.

People are bad at work.

The only problem with basic income is that the only thing people like less than work is the idea of other people not having to work.

The only other solution is just getting rid of money entirely and running the entire society on the honor system. Personally I think it's worth a try.

There is only so much food you can eat, there are only so many ekg readings you can have done, there's only so much botox you can inject into your face.

The simple fact of the matter is that, even now, the vast majority of what the average person does in a day is pointless busywork.

We are literally just taking turns driving each other around, building something that is designed to break in a year so that we can have something to build next year, and getting each other coffee.

If anything, most people are not producing social wealth by being employed. They are destroying it. And a large part of the damage is done just getting to the parking lot and back.

It's fucking stupid. The status quo is a brick on the gas pedal of a car that is headed for a cliff.

It's time for a change in direction.
>>
>>73966015
Only way to prepare is to make the AI.
>>
>>73966015
>People who prepared will be prepared.
>people who made the robots
>people who own the robots

that's it unless you're counting morons like yourself with potential apocalypse bunkers
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.