[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is this movie an sjw movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10
I typically enjoy animated movies because I'm a fucking manchild, but all the reviews I see of this movie seem to hammer in "how amazing the social commentary on race and segregation is". Something that clearly doesn't even need to be a moral in a movie anymore because, in case no one has noticed, segregation is no longer a thing. Should I check this movie out or is it sjw cancer wrapped in fury shit?
>>
>>73962898
No that's just a republican funded lie
>>
File: 1457029596917.png (306 KB, 643x466) Image search: [Google]
1457029596917.png
306 KB, 643x466
>3d model posing
>animation
lal
>>
>>73962898
Dude, just watch Angry Birds...
>>
>>73962898
If you get triggered by a kids movie, you're no better than tumblrtards.
Would you like a trigger warning?
>>
>>73962898
Looking at the retarded amount of /b/ tier memes it spawned i bet it's another NLP/social engineering masterpiece.

You gonna be a furry, son.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 861x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 861x1000
>>73962898
It's a good movie
How about watching it and making the judgement for yourself

Also this isn't /tv/
>>
>>73962898
Well I mean, the whole world was telling the bunny to be a farmer and she was like "no I'm gonna be a cop", then she worked for it. Against tons of disadvantages, never saying "this should be made easier for me because I'm a bunny and don't have the physical capabilities of you larger animals", so it certainly isn't a feminist movie.
>>
Nah. Also the reviews completely miss the point.

Two important themes in the movie are achieving things through hard work and being able to redirect your life towards a new goal after recovering from a broken dream. Two things SJWs would never promote because they would rather play victim and blame others.
>>
>>73962957
>doesn't know what animation is
>>
File: _ ____ __ ____ ____ ______.jpg (13 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
_ ____ __ ____ ____ ______.jpg
13 KB, 321x322
>>
File: 1462750500149.png (267 KB, 498x593) Image search: [Google]
1462750500149.png
267 KB, 498x593
>>73962898
This movie is redpill for furries.
>>
File: 1439409576173.jpg (41 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1439409576173.jpg
41 KB, 420x420
>>73963963
>Animation is the process of making the illusion of motion and change
>3d model posing is actual motion in a simulated 3d environment
>>
>>73962898
You've stumbled onto a conspiracy you are not capable of intellectually handling. Walk away OP. Just walk away right now before you get sucked in past the point of no return.
>>
>>73964113
Furries will mindlessly defend anything they find appealing no matter how much it is against what they believe in from an ideological standpoint. They are everywhere on /pol/ and they must be routed out and browbeaten until they fuck off back to /b/, /mlp/, or anywhere off of 4chan.
>>
>>73964284
>The mentally ill will mindlessly defend anything they find appealing no matter how much it is against what they believe in from an ideological standpoint.

FTFY
>>
I want to fug the bunny.
>>
>>73962898
It was originally meant to be a little bit darker. With predators being oppressed by shock collars applied by the prey.

Some people thought that hit a bit close to home and was forced to change it early on.
>>
I was surprised a world filled with human like animals wasn't more racist.

I really want to see a prequel on how the citizens treated the apes. (who aren't even around in the movie fyi)
>>
>>73964671
>implying there even are apes
the creators said apes are too much like humans
there are no humans because there are no apes
>>
>>73964074
3d models move with in frames. All together it's animation
>>
>>73962898
How is it not? I mean not the most batshit type, obviously it's a bit more subtle, but still.
>>
>>73962898
dang u looken foxxey nikk y dont u loosen dat collar & get comfey on my lap? mm ye ye whip that knotty foxcock out n lemme have at it! what i wouldnt give to get wilde with what's happenin b-twixt nikk's musskular hind trotters!! ~melt
>>
wanna open mouth at foxe anus catching wet dookie dropping
wanna mouth on foxe tail after muckspread
wanna suck on foxe feet after he do waffle stomp
lub foxe with all me hart
>>
>>73962898
_ _____ ____ ___ ______.
>>
I want to put my dick in his ear and cum and then make him sneeze and watch the cum come out of his nose
>>
i want to shitt in foxes eyesocket and fuck it
>>
wrap his tale around my cock and jerk w it
>>
It's just furbait
>>
>>73962898
it's a movie for furries and immigration lovers. whatever you do, under no circumstances pay them as much as a cent
>>
i want de foxe to scratch me deep in my arm and fuck the wound and make it so his come becomes a part of my scab
>>
File: no to anime.png (359 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
no to anime.png
359 KB, 800x820
>>73965762
>>73965778
>>>/b/
>>
i wanna climb inside foxes mouth and thru de anus so my faec is covered in his sh*t and den foxe does gymnastix and reaches his head to his own anus to lick his shit off me face
>>
i want to cram my ballsack inside foxes asshole and make my sperm poopy and then impregnate foxe with de poop sperm and give birth to a human-fox poop hybrid and fuck the poopcreature in a 3-some
>>
i want to stretch my foreskin and stick foxes head inside my penis and masterbait with his hed in me wang and i cum and my penis head turns all gray and shape is frozen and then i circumsize me foreskin and use it like a clay sculpure and shove it up foxes ass to give him two heads
>>
~foxe cooking popsicle juice in kitschen @ stovetop~
hello u little slute
~putteing hands on foxe's hips~
these hips wass made for child bearing thats for sure.. ;)
~rocking slowly back & forth~
foxe giggles, distracted by masculine energy
~snuggling face in nape of foxes necke~
foxe stirring juice slower & slower as his sensations r overtaken by luste
~foxe feel so good meat slab in my pants inflating with desire to penetrate~
~whip dicke out & cockslappe foxes ass thru thick coat of fur~
foxe let out a sexy 'eep' & exhales
titillated @ the notion of stoppeing cookeing and getting pumped full of man juice
~he reach back annamul fingernailes grabbe my dicke & stroke koppel time~
'j-just two more minutes..' he sez clearly wanting the cocke
~foxe turns drops 2 his knees and puts my junk in his mouth
holding deep for a moment & letting out a seductive moan with a whole mouthful of manhood!~
yea u fuken love it
>>
>>73962898
Seeing the making-of videos for this, they tried to make it sjw movie, but shot themselves on the foot with the end result. It used to be about enslaving and fearing minorities, but since all the minorities are portrayed as men, independent and in power, the small minority turns out to be white men in translation.

This film is an happy accident where all the people demanding segregation in the name of safe-space, are cheering this film for fighting against segregation caused by fear.
>>
>>73964412
Calm down, Zeus, don't do something stupid.
>>
I want to fug the bunny.
>>
>>73966888
Nice trips
>>
I find it scary how obsessed furries are bout it.

Also, it's "Furry shit", not "Fury shit"
>>
File: IWFT.png (39 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
IWFT.png
39 KB, 321x322
>>73966888
>>
>>73964284
>fuck off back to /mlp/

Piss off, we don't want those abominations anywhere near us
>>
File: evil pepe2.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
evil pepe2.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>>73967875
>inb4 bronies are a sub species of furry
>>
File: 1462055002700.jpg (41 KB, 421x834) Image search: [Google]
1462055002700.jpg
41 KB, 421x834
>>73967875
>Bronies calling other people abominations
>>
>>73962898
If you are even mildly into furries or brony culture or communities without having an interest in its sexual side of its userbase, you're still an even bigger degenerate than trannies.

Fucking kill yourself, now.
>>
At what age did you become a furry /pol/?
>>
It's basically the evangelion of Disney movies
>>
>>73972247
>Sweden, upon discovering that no-one has cucked him in the last five minutes, immediately moves to cuck himself
>>
>>73962898
I'd say a little bit, but it's actually not that bad...
>>
>>73965048
Does that make live action movies animated because they consist of frames?
>>
Enjoyable film but Judy is objectively an awful cop and should be removed from the service.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.