[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rachel Madcow thinks Trump is backing down on a ban on Muslim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: kike_253.jpg (14 KB, 225x238) Image search: [Google]
kike_253.jpg
14 KB, 225x238
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7Tnfkz_yMo

What a fucking idiot
>>
>>73957508
I pray to God that she'll kill herself
>>
She also believes in the wage gap. Not the real reasons for why there's a wage gap, but the wrong, sensationalist reasons
>>
File: IncreasinglyNervousMan.png (168 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
IncreasinglyNervousMan.png
168 KB, 500x427
>>73957508
>>
>>73957545
>She
>>
>>73957508

That's because he is. He's not going to build the wall either. And he's DEFINITELY not going to deport anyone.
>>
>>73957508
She's right though. Just watch. He's going to "clarify" his comments and explain that what he really meant was that he was going to allow the State Department to put together a list of 'troubled' nations (Syria for example) and we're going to block immigration from those nations. If many of those nations happen--happen--to be Muslim then so be it.
>>
>>73957875
Wishful thinking pedro
>>
>>73957875
Don't worry, you and your family will get your trip back to Mexico City.
>>73957894
Trump hasn't changed his stance on this issue at all. He will continue to push the issue, he's the only candidate who acknowledges the problem with Islam.
>>
>>73957838
which bathroom do you think she identifies with?
>>
>>73957508
I am sexually attracted to Rachel Maddow. Is there something wrong with me?
>>
>>73958287
Who gives a fuck?
>>73958324
Not if you're a woman
>>
>>73958000
>>73958203

I'm white European, thanks though.

Keep drinking Trump's semen.
>>
>>73957508
Who cares what this ugly dyke says or does?
>>
>>73958359
it's an important question to ask in the year of our lord 2016 anon
>>
>>73958360
If that's the case then I can't imagine the self loathing you must live with.
>>
>>73957508

Well, yeah. Everything is a "suggestion" now, as in it "might" (but probably won't/will, depending on who you ask) happen.
>>
>>73958508

It's hard to imagine something that would exist under no circumstances.
>>
>>73957508
Libs are so fucking stupid. He suggested a temporary ban on Muslims as an EXTREME until the U.S. got its shit together with the interviewing process. But I can't expect a lib to know how to comprehend.
>>
>>73958894
You must not understand the liberal white-guilt epidemic
>>
>>73958982
And acting like he was intimidated by the mayor of London who's been in office for like a week. British politicians need to worry about their own people
>>
>>73959071
>You must not understand the liberal white-guilt epidemic

Maybe you should check your privilege.
>>
>>73959756
What privilege?
>>
is this the another "REPUBLICANS ARE DUMB" show? this shit is unreal america. Thank God I live in a white country.
>>
>>73959924
Basically all "Late Night" type comedy shows on TV are like this here. I haven't had cable television in a few years but I catch clips like this and they've just gotten worse and worse.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.