[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Text your significant other the following "Unless you promise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 600x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 600x363
Text your significant other the following "Unless you promise you're voting for Trump; we're over"

And then post the response on this thread.
>>
Unless you promise you're voting for Trump; we're over
>>
File: image.png (29 KB, 591x422) Image search: [Google]
image.png
29 KB, 591x422
>>73951658
>your significant other
>>
She's already voting Trump, we voted for him in the Primary.
>>
>>73951658
She can't vote yet.
>>
>>73951949
do it anyway
>>73951948
remind her
>>
>>73951995
She'd vote for whoever I told her to. She'd vote for Trump if she could.

I got my mom to vote for Trump in the primaries, we went in the same car. I don't think she's ever voted in a primary before.
>>
>>73951733
OP confirmed faggot
>>
>>73952138
Stress that if she doesnt shill for trump then its akin to not voting for Trump. Tell her to tell her friends to vote too. Also get off 4chan highschooler.
>>
No reply. I don't know sign language
>>
>>73952238
I'm several years older than her you degenerate. If you don't snag a girl in high school you're basically letting society groom your future wife.

Who the fuck wants the liberal media to groom the woman you're going to spend the rest of your life with?

Before anyone says anything to the contrary, its your fucking duty as a white male to have children, so don't even start with that 'women are cancer' shit.
>>
>>73952868
>being a pedo

No you are the degernates John.
>>
>>73953104
I met her when she was 14 and I was 16, I took her at age 15 and now she's just barely going to miss the age cutoff for this election.

Don't jump to conclusions you memeing fuck.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.