[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PR Man Miller
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: JohnMillerPRman.jpg (33 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
JohnMillerPRman.jpg
33 KB, 620x465
>Tapes Released
>John Miller PR man = Trump
>Trump gets more media work of PR
>Trump does on PR
>Trump = John Miller PR man.
>>
>>73949870
Never Forget. (4:30)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-5daajOopI
>>
>>73951128
N-NANI?!
>>
>>73949870

who gives a shit, it would be a cool little thing he did. Why pay somebody for something you can literally do yourself in 5 seconds
>>
>>73951399
The media is retarded and took the bait.

Trump wins yet again...
>>
>>73951538
>The media is retarded
>The media took a story that would get clicks and views
>The media took a story would make them money
>The media is retarded

Newsflash, nobody cares if the story is real or b8 as long as it attracts attention.
>>
>>73951883
Except that they are going around the clock to hand the presidency to Clinton ad its not working for them.
>>
File: The_shoah_shuffle.gif (475 KB, 215x194) Image search: [Google]
The_shoah_shuffle.gif
475 KB, 215x194
>>73952079
You speak as if you didn't know the Eternal Jew. The first priority is making money, anything else is secondary.
>>
>>73952079
I'm not even sure that's true.

Trump is by far the biggest personality this cycle.
Clinton does X might get a decent amount of views. But TRUMP does X has everybody and their dog paying attention.

It's why race baiting is so prevalant, Black on Black isn't news, it's old. Black on White is olds too. But White on Black. Now that's some shit that people are gonna scream and moan about from both pro and anti nignog side, because there's a bunch of marxists who will not shut up about it, and a bunch of reactionaries who will respond.

So really, despite all the anti Zimmerman bias in the media, they WANTED you to defend him. They WANTED you to keep the dialogue going so they could squeeze the maximum amount of shekels through opinion articles, attract viewers and fill airtime with hot news.

So even Trump changing his socks is gonna be the go to story. Because EVERYONE likes a story about Trump shenanigans. They don't care whether you're saying Trump did bad thing or Trump did good thing. They only care that you're saying Trump did thing.
>>
>>73951128
So Trump leaked those tapes?
>>
>>73952836
Yes my friend and the media took the bait.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.