[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do we talk shit about China when this still goes on can/pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 26
File: clubbing1.jpg (5 KB, 184x170) Image search: [Google]
clubbing1.jpg
5 KB, 184x170
Why do we talk shit about China when this still goes on can/pol/?
>>
>>73949514

Hello subhuman Chink.
>>
Who cares about a stupid seal? They're useless animals
>>
>>73949514
Your obviously a proxy or you'd know that it's a proud tradition.
>>
>>73949514
>chinada wants us to stop talking china
nice dumbnail

saged
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 550x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 550x430
Even our liberals defend this kek we literally go to war with our seals every year and Australians can't even win one war with the emus
>>
>>73949514
whites basically think they can apply their cultural standards everywhere

they've deluded themselves into thinking that they are some sort of divine creation even though they are all obese meth addicts

so because they love shit like dogs they think the whole world is supposed to love dogs. they actually believe this and cannot fathom a society where dogs are actually a nuisance or situations where wild dogs kill children and stuff

really the only way to handle the white is to return his aggression. if he tries to foist his bullshit on you, you stand taller and take more pride in who you are. he will hate you regardless, so make sure that hatred grows so large he drowns in it

then fuck his women
>>
File: image.jpg (451 KB, 2100x1394) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
451 KB, 2100x1394
>>
>>73949514
Hahahaha unlike Aussie cunts we know how to deal with pests. We'd win a war against the emus suck it Aussies.
>>
>>73949718
Or carp, don't forget the eternal carp
>>
>>73949727
Niggers are a bigger nuisance than any animal except geese
>>
>>73949839
yet your women are lining up to fuck them

why
>>
Who gives a shit. Hunting should be encouraged
>>
>>73949839
You must train the geese to be your ally, not enemy anon
>>
>>73949727
>>73949876

Go back to Africa ya boot lipped three fifth bastard.
>>
>>73949616
Just like Canadians.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (27 KB, 196x341) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
27 KB, 196x341
>>73949514
Is there any legit reason that this is done?

Even if so, it seems unnecessarily cruel.
>>
File: image.jpg (288 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
288 KB, 1600x1000
>>73949514
ENOUGH
>>
>>73949949
except your women are taking less of whatever you are if i'm 3/5 lol
>>
>>73950021
Holy shit that's fucking brutal
>>
>>73949514
Go back to china. North America doesn't want you
>>
>>73950011
Yeah to harvest their fur and meat It's not really cruel seals are really dumb you ever look one in the eye? They look like ugly cats
>>
File: cute_white_seal_T3494.jpg (41 KB, 468x312) Image search: [Google]
cute_white_seal_T3494.jpg
41 KB, 468x312
>People cried about muh whities getting clubbed
>Whities clubbing was banned in the late 80s
>Bleeding hearts are still using pictures of whities as arguments against the Canadian seal hunt
>Seal population through history was always around 2 million thanks to native hunting
>There is 8 million seals in the Gulf of Saint Lawrence now , decimating fisheries, thanks to the quotas and restrictions on the hunt
See this mother fucker? He's responsible for the Maritimes to be down the shitter. We are letting literal sea rats breeding because of pussy ass Europeans.
>>
>>73949616
>>73949718
>animal serves a role in a self-sustaining ecosystem not involving humans
>better go way out of our way to kill them
This is why your country had an anyeurism when a few barrels of maple syrup got stolen. Maybe you should just leave the seals to do their thing and deal with it when you develop your shitty inhospitable piece of land out a bit further.
>>
>>73950198
yeah but why do you have to club them to death you disgusting, feral white
>>
you guys are faggots, my Canadian uncle was the president of his local Seal Cub Clubbing Club
>>
File: fuck_off_its_cultural_now.jpg (13 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
fuck_off_its_cultural_now.jpg
13 KB, 290x174
>>73949514
Nice try proxy EU
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 773x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 773x600
>>73950198
Remember how some fish populations "mysteriously disappeared" in the maritimes and they blame pollution and climate change and shit. Fucking seals
>>73950222
They're destroying our fish population
>>73950249
It's the law I don't think you're allowed to shoot them
>>
>>73950249
One hit one kill. Also, hunters are using guns nowadays.
>>
>>73950024
Why do you think fooling women is impressive?

I know your kind have literally never made a significant accomplishment, but set your standards a little higher than sticking your dick in something.
>>
>>73949727
>obese meth addicts
As someone that works with addicts, this phrase made me giggle.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 480x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 480x282
Look at this alpha he's in the fucking arctic in short sleeves clubbing these little niggers and Americans are playing minecraft inviting animals to fuck their wife instead of clubbing them KEK
>>
>>73950371
Fish disappeared due to unsustainable catch rates by humans. this has been documented for a very long time. Do you honestly believe that somehow, out of absolutely nowhere, seals got super bloodthirsty and started eating 10x as many fish? It's your fault you retarded faggot.

Lay off the syrup and seagram's m8. You're going crazy.
>>
>>73949514
truth hurts and they're different
>>
>>73950382
yeah i'm sure you live in a whole town of them, white trash lol

>>73950381
yeah your women are giving up their pussies to us. goes to show that this whole "white history" complex you've built up is actually nothing but meaningless fabrication with no relevance in soceity

it's like having a shit load of experience in dark souls or something. it's not money. you're not getting any pussy out of it, but for some reason you derive satisfaction from it because you are autistic as fuck
>>
>>73950526
Las Vegas, actually. So yes.
>>
>>73950376
>hunters
>clubbing animals that basically just sit still
I got no problem with killing animals but don't pretend seal clubbers are in the same class as hunters
>>
>>73950526

>you're not getting any pussy out of it

are you not aware how retardedly easy it is to bang non-white chicks as a white dude?
>>
File: NOWAYREALLY.jpg (36 KB, 1019x719) Image search: [Google]
NOWAYREALLY.jpg
36 KB, 1019x719
>animal species thrives and expands
>natural selection at work
>newfies sense danger to their "fish for 6 months, then spend 6 months on unemployment" lifestyle
>DURRR WE GOTTA HUNT DEM SEELS TA KEEP DA POPULATION IN CHEK
>>
File: canada eh.jpg (134 KB, 634x406) Image search: [Google]
canada eh.jpg
134 KB, 634x406
I don't understand why you need 400k killed though. No seals here obviously, so i don't know what's the deal with seals
>>
File: 1462864579239.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1462864579239.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>73950336
>tfw seal cub clubbing club
>>
>>73950526
this whole "white history" complex you've built up is actually nothing but meaningless fabrication with no relevance in soceity

That's a funny thing to say in English... on the internet... using electricity... etc etc
>>
>>73949514
why do we cry about all the nigger eating beasts in africa but not one tear shed about the wolves and cougars in america where is stays constant open season on those near extinct species... nimby, fuck the world
>>
>>73950492
Yeah cuz the seal population grow twice as much stupid nigger fuck off you don't know shit Americans always spread this propaganda the fact is seal and polar bear populations are growing every year we need to hunt them
>>73950593
It's called pest control
>>
>>73950376
their skulls are soft
clubbing a baby seal is more humane then shooting it

doesn't take a pretty picture though
>>
>>73950648
There like 8 million of them and we don't kill that much that's the maximum allowed every year to keep the population stable only 10's of thousands are killed because we have nobody to export our products too since they banned it.
>>
>Clubbing baby seals

Holy shit, Canada, i thought no one could step as low as the chinks.
>>
>>73950684
Cougars and wolves aren't extinct the wolves are eating all our deers
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 500x327
>>73950816
Who cares?
>>
I was talking to a few of my friends last month who were all talking about "clubbing" and I asked them what the deal was with clubbing seals was.

Apparently clubbing means going to bars...
>>
>>73950648
Because we kill 400k of them and 800k more exit vaginas.
>>
>>73950615
>pussy is easy
>shitposting on the internet on friday night

alright white

>>73950675
yeah you're not really getting it because you're so deluded it's not even funny

first you create this abstraction called "white"

then you shovel everybody you like into it, while keeping out everything you don't

then you point at this construction--really a fabrication of your own imagination--and then use that as proof of your own supremacy

meanwhile, back on planet earth, the facts on the ground are that white vaginas are getting plundered by black dicks and women are getting in line for the privilege
>>
>>73950593
you're right its closer to farming. like guiding cows into a slaughter house
>>
>>73950697
>polar bear populations are exploding! we need to kill them all now!
>there's not such thing as overfishing! it's all those damn seals' faults!
newfie education at work, friends. This is what happens when your eskimos teachers have never seen more than 2 hours of sunlight at a time.
>>
>>73950893
Everyone but psychos I guess. Pathological that some people lack the hardwiring to recognize why this is bad/repulsive. Rationalizing by saying "It's just a fucking dumb animal" is just that, because we're evolved to find things like this barbaric. At least most of us.
>>
File: sealmeatisprettytasty.jpg (126 KB, 960x713) Image search: [Google]
sealmeatisprettytasty.jpg
126 KB, 960x713
>>73949514
>Being upset about the seal hunt

Do you know why we do it?
We hunt the seal, specifically in the winter months to cull and reduce the numbers of natural predators to the cod fish. Without this, through no fault of our own, cod fishery would have been completely devastated beyond repair. The seal hunt has been done by tradition not only by natives and European explores for a second source of food during winter months but to also protect the precious cod that feed so many.

Because there is a turn around in the amount of seal hunters we see again that the cod fish are in decline and again, fishermen are set in the cross hairs to be blamed for something they would practice to protect their fisheries, culling seals.

You see the same issue on the west coast now where hunters can not cull groups of mule deer that damage fruit farmers crops by running rampant through towns.

I don't understand why eco freaks fail to understand something so simple, controlling the population of destructive wild animals is more beneficial than harmful. Just take a look at the asian carp problem in the southern states.
>>
>>73950816
They can't club baby seals. If you do during the Great Hunt then you are heavily fined and jailed for it.

All lawful North American hunting bans the slaughter of juveniles. Unless it classified as an ecological pest like Wild Boars.
>>
>>73951179
Okay so when Ants take over your house don't kill them it's a poor animal >>73951068
I'm from ontario don't call me a stupid Newfie cunt
>>
>>73951179
There is nothing wrong with clubbing baby seals to death you pussy
>>
>>73951317
Kek I love that picture but tell me what's wrong with what I said everything I say is correct
>>
File: bird-eating-spider-finch.jpg (48 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
bird-eating-spider-finch.jpg
48 KB, 400x300
>all these posts comparing canadian "animals" to aussie animals
sighpepe.jpg
>>
>>73949514
It's ok, baby seals are more cute than chubby single mothers with selfish, short-tempered, and egocentric personalities.

Thus, the existence of baby seals is sexist, and the Canadian government has outlawed them.

We want to make a welcoming environment for our deluded self-important bitches and avoid shattering their worldview by telling them to fucking DO SOMETHING OF POSITIVE VALUE TO SOCIETY.
>>
>>73951179

search "dog saves life" in google news, then search "seal saves life."

you're right, we are evolved to find treating certain animals poorly as barbaric, and seals aren't on that list

i could kill a cat with my bare hands and not give a fuck, but if i ran over a dog accidentally i would be guilt-ridden for who knows how long.
>>
>>73951280
>Ants = Seals
You missed the nuance of everything I said. We aren't programmed to stop and think about ants. It's the way you guys do it. What next, are you going to compare killing a human with killing an octopus? What random false equivalence to rationalize your degeneracy.

>>73951292
Next you'll call me a pussy because I find beating a helpless puppy to death is disturbing. You're not brave for beating seals that are technically still only months old, by taking advantage of their youth, naivete, and slow mobility on land. You're just fucked up.
>>
>>73951257
Good point, its not often hunters club seals anymore, they just shoot them in the head when the seals come up through their breaks in the ice. The only clubbing you see these days are down by older, lame seals that do not go in water. Keep in mind, after seals are shot, they use hooked clubs to pull their bodies out of the frigid water.
>>
>It is widely known that seals eat between 6%-8% of their body weight in fish per day. Which doesn’t seem like all that much. Now let’s scale it a bit. How much fish will 10,000 seals eat in a day? Well, if those 10,000 seals weigh 500 pounds each, they would consume 350,000 lbs. of fish per day or 2.45 million pounds of fish per week.

That's for 10,000 sea;rs, there is 8 million of them in the Gulf. By the way, Canadian fisheries quotas have been severe since the early 90s, to regenerate fish populations.
Protip: It's not regenerating, even after 26 years.
>>
>>73950961
like how whites went quiet as fuck after this post lol

guess you guys are done
>>
>>73951456
We are evolved to find seals cute, which is why most people do. Cats. Dogs. A lot of animals. If you strange a cat with your bare hands and don't give a fuck, you have a screw loose. I don't care about your particular and arbitrary view of what is wrong or not, but you just admitted you're fucked in the head.
>>
>>73950198
Sell them as pets.
>>
>>73951532
They do not care for stats like these. Those poor seals :'(
>>
>>73951492
A puppy is different from a seal. A puppy can grow up to be a loyal companion and will fetch your paper and kill rabbits for you.
A seal will eat all your fish and make you lose your job
>>
>Why do we talk shit about China
why would you talk shit about yourself?
>>
File: It's OK.png (4 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
It's OK.png
4 KB, 234x216
>>73951532
>tfw hippies won't let Canucks beat seals

I feel sorry for you anons, where's the fun in living if you can't club some seals and they eat all your fish.
>>
For those of us that aren't living in Canada, there's a game that allows you to enjoy a proper seal hunt as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIxLqeOIVbc
>>
>>73951631
They stay white for around 15 days, then grow fast into something that can weight 500 pounds.
>>
>>73951646
It's not about loyalty or human-developed concepts like that. It's in our brains to find neotenous, helpless creatures cute, and want to protect them. If you go up to a slow-moving, helpless young creature trying to escape for its life because it doesn't understand what's going on, and you bash its head in, you're fucked up.

>A seal will eat your fish
Cool, but that's rationalizing actually going out there and being able to commit that act I just stated. Doesn't take bravado, takes being fucked up.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 550x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 550x440
>>73951598
Seals aren't cute, liberals have to show these little white ones because they're cute but illegal to hunt we hunt the big fat ugly grey ones
>>
>>73951714
Murica friend, that would be nice to do seal hunting aboard an helicopter like they do in Texas with hogs.
https://youtu.be/sx66ys4JG5o
>>
>>73951818
What if niggers raided every farm in America and you had no food? What would you do? Let their population triple? Fuck off seals are vermin big rats with fins
>>
>>73951821
>liberals
It isn't a liberal or conservative thing to have compassion for helpless, cute animals. You're insulting conservatives by assuming you have to be that fucked up in the head to be one. The ones you are allowed to hunt are still technically babies. They're a little over a month old.

>>73951876
Niggers are not helpless, cute, baby animals trying to flee from you.
>raided you
You're the fucking raiders. Nice false equivalence once again. This is about lacking an entire instinct.
>>
>>73951876
The seal problem in the gulf is like the hog problem in the USA.
>>
>>73951978
They're not cute that's not a baby they have no white fur animals age faster than humans you know it's probably like 5 years old in seal years
UM no fucking seals take our fish so we take out the seals.
>>
>>73951869
Kek, aren't seals a little slow on land for helicopters, but I know what you mean, would be fun.
>>
File: vegan.png (506 KB, 517x595) Image search: [Google]
vegan.png
506 KB, 517x595
>>73951818

dude plants
>>
>>73952020
I never heard about it I don't care about stupid pigs either
>>
>>73951978
>whiteknighting for seals this hard
>>
>>73949514
Because that's humane compared to what chinese do to the dogs and cats they boil alive?
>>
>>73949514
How much does a job like this pay? I could do this.
>>
>>73952020
Hog problem? Nah, we let a machine kill our fully adult hogs. If there are people
who exist who run up and clobber month old pigs on the head, if they're American they're degenerate too.

>>73952092
>they're not cute
Says the fucker who lacks the hardwiring to find things like that cute. And yeah, that's barely more than a month old. The adults are too swift to actually be caught. These ones aren't.

>>73952099
I eat meat. I also don't kill baby animals. Dude it's cool to be a psycho.

>>73952180
>rationalizing his lack of normal human emotions this hard
I'm just telling you you're fucked up. Nice try though memefriend. I'm sorry if that offends you.
>>
>>73951280
wait, I can't shoot deer fawns?
>>
>>73952390
It's also pretty bad to strangle cats and drown babies. Shame those are frowned upon as well.
>>
>>73952315
Do you eat lamb?
>>
>>73952488
No.
>>
>>73952315
>As one sealer put it in 1999 in the Magdelein Islands, "Seals are meant to be clubbed, not brushed. We don't want nothing to do with no faggoty idea like that".
Americans are such baby's it's a dumb animal and they're eating our fish who gives a shit
>>73952390
I don't know check your state laws
>>
>>73952315
>>73952488
Or veal
>>
>>73952488
There's a tiny shelf of lamb in our grocery store it's not really popular here, everyone eats pork or chicken and everyone has had rabbit at least once for some reason
>>
>>73950593
Hunters harvest game they don't hunt it. Hunting regulations in the USA are for harvesting game not for the thrill of the hunt or some bullshit.
>>
>>73952515
Lmao what a faggot
>>
>>73952443
You don't understand. Deer are a fucking plague here on the east coast. The young have to go too.
I'll bet you think the women and children should be spared when fighting muslims
>>
>>73952227
job ? I would pay them to be able to go, sounds like an awesome vacation experience.
>>
>>73952562
Veal is more popular, also border security Australia is on in 15 minutes. Great show thanks for making it
>>
>>73952644
It's fun to see chinks try to bring all sorts of shit through
>>
>>73952523

>Americans are such baby's it's a dumb animal and they're eating our fish who gives a shit

you fucking choose one Canada, either you're an enlightened progressive nation unlike that backwards meanie America, or you are a conservative enclave letting the liberal cancer take us down first. you are the most infuriating posters because you play each card whenever it is convenient.
>>
>>73949568
Stfu subhuman
>>
>>73949666
Clearly a troll and b8
>>
>>73950249
Stfu ur disgusting

>>73950222
Sure
>>
>>73952671
That's why I love it, ours is kind of boring just Americans who have a DUI or have weed in their car. I like the kiwi one because of their accents
>>73952678
So don't read our posts if you don't like it
>>
>>73950492
You are crazy
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 600x550
>>73949514
Because China not only does this on an economical scale but they also do it because of "spiritual" and "medicinal" purposes.
>>
>>73952523
Stfu baby
>>
>>73952774

>Americans who have a DUI

huh? they arrest you for having a DUI in another country in the past? i'm confused
>>
>>73952523
>Americans are such babies
You voted for Trudeau. I don't care if someone with a screw loose and a club throws around the term "faggot" like >>73952584 here.
>It's a dumb animal
Rationalizing. Have you guys all officially bred with the chinks yet? Are you ready to start eating dog too? Dolphin maybe?They have those rape caves you know.

>>73952562
No. And you're a pussy.

>>73952613
I live in PA and have a family of deer that practically lives on my lawn. Again, ratiopnalizing to say "they're a pest so killing the babies seems cool." it may be a thought, sure, but if you go after babies you're a pussy.
I want to wipe out Muslim families. There is always a reason you can hate humans. Not animals.
>>
>>73949514
Crushing a baby seals head is funny as fuck. I love going seal clubbing. Just smash the little fuckers head in with a club is fantastic. Since i played warcraft 2 i did dream about killing these cute fuckers and when i got to the age nobody could stop me, I went and killed some seals and it was nice. One thing of the bucked list.
>>
>>73952092
Babies are not cute and are very ugly yet people care about them
>>
>>73952920
Who the fuck are you calling a baby? I'm not a baby the only person in your family who can call me a baby is your mom when she's begging me to drill her asshole for oil fucking nigger go kill yourself
>>
>>73951978
Sure
>>
>>73949666
i never feel proud when i club your mum's helpless seal...with my dick
>>
>>73953009
DUDE
>>
>>73952933
If you have a DUI you're not allowed to cross the border you'll get deported.
>>73952946
Nah I didn't vote liberal fuck off id rather hang myself than even touch a chink. I've missed out on job opportunities because I wouldn't shake the stupid chinamans dirty yellow hands so fuck off don't call me a fucking chink
>>
>>73952984
A human is different from a giant rat with fins
>>
>>73953074

can you fly in though? and will my 2 drunk tank arrests show up/matter?
>>
>>73949812
"Carp problem? Just give 'em the Herp mate! Now THIS is a virus!"
Australia is a joke that the news and /pol/ are playing on me, right?
>>
>>73953074
>I'm not a chink
But you seem to lack the compassion-towards-helpless-animals gene that most Westerners seem to have. I really bet dog-eating is next on your list. You know, people eat lamb, but they don't enjoy beating their heads open bloody. You're a pussy and a degenerate to be able to do that. 2 in 1.
>>
>>73953137
I have no idea, I don't know what a drunk tank arrest is either, someone else might know better I've never driven across the border or even went to America.
>>73953169
No I care about animals I feed my squirrels everyday and the birds. I even like seeing the raccoons and foxes in the park. But they aren't stealing all our fish
>>
What disappoints me is that this is perfectly fine as 'pest control' but yet we can't have an annual season for clubbing niggers to death.

They're a pest too, hasn't anyone seen what they do when they overrun a neighbourhood?
>>
>>73953343
It's because Niggers can somewhat imitate human noises. That's why we like parrots so much
>>
I love seeing innocent harmless and defenseless animals die a horrible and bloody death. Gives me a big ol' warm feeling in my heart.
>>
>>73949514
Because Canada is China
>>
>>73953330
I have heard Canadians rationalize why they kill seals.
>To feed my family
>Fur coats to sell to feed my family
>Stealing our fish
It's incredible you guys ever killed those newborns too. Like, truly, majorly fucked up. Normal people can't fathom what it would take to run up to some month-old animal trying desperately to feel from you and then gleefully clubbing it. But you guys are like chinks, you get off on it. The world hates you but you keep doing it. Like chinks.
>>
>>73953483
Can you stop shitposting?
>>
>>73949514
Ni Hao Ma
>>
>>73953523
Shut up, faggot.
>>
>>73953330

I googled it and it seems like if you've ever been charged with a felony (merely charged not arrested) you get put on a blacklist. I should be fine though, the drunk tank is where the cops arrest you and put you on a temporary hold under some statute, then you get out in like 12 hours with no charges. I didn't assault anyone or cause property damage, just got my ass kicked by bouncers once and was yelling at random people the other time.
>>
>>73953515
Who gives a shit what the world thinks about us? South America is filled with violent brown Manlets, WHO CARES
Africa is full of niggers, WHO CARES
Asia is full of sand niggers and chinks, WHO CARES
Europe is full of Muslims, WHO CARES
literally only Australia, New Zealand and Canada matter desu
>>
>>73953617
No
>>73953620
Oh we don't have the term drunk tank here, I don't think we have a term for it at all I would just say I was being held temporarily probably. You should be fine then, I think it's just if you got a record then you're in trouble. You'll be allowed if you pay so,e fine or something George Bush had to do that when he became president
>>
>>73953625
Canadian
>DUUUUUDE who gives a shit if we club seals
Chink:
> Who gives a shit if we capture dogs in a net and then boil them alive

>Even sandniggers and regular niggers don't club seals
Thanks for explaining why it's the countries who pretend they have extraordinary compassion desu.
>>
>>73953760
Chinks boil dogs alive, we hit the seal in the head so it died before we skin it. Big difference.
Also niggers just kill elephants and rhinos to sell their horns to Chinese to make boner medicine and sand niggers fuck camels. That's way worse than clubbing a seal
>>
>>73949514
>Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead seals and ask the pelts if syrup matters
>>
>>73951255

>Can never use firearm for self defense

>No concealed carry

>Only allowed to be in possession of a firearm when going to a range or back

Top kek
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 625x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 625x420
Seals are basically the Jews of the animal kingdom.

I hope the Canadians holocaust them.
>>
>>73953830
I expect a little better from Caucasians, especially bleeding heart cucks like canucks. But for some reason when it comes to cute helpless animals which are practically sea dogs, you guys have fun running up and beating them bloody. And don't pretend you didn't skin those newborn fuckers alive when it was legal. Stop trying to rationalize you're just a fucked up country with fucked up convictions.

Niggers gonna nig. Chings gonna chong. Elephants actually nig and destroy Indian villages during their rampages. tell me when a seal does that.

>>73953981
That's a tapir.
>>
>>73953950

>>Can never use firearm for self defense

Why the fuck would you even own a gun then? I guess if someone breaks in you can murk them and throw them into a local river in a duffel bag.
>>
File: 1460525198698s.jpg (4 KB, 125x122) Image search: [Google]
1460525198698s.jpg
4 KB, 125x122
>>73949966
>>
>>73954048
Your a tapir! I know what I posted. I was making a point
>>
>>73954048
They're not sea dogs they're fucking rats eating all our fish they don't smash down the houses they just make the city starve and lose their jobs
>>
>unironically thinking an ecosystem can throw itself out of balance
Excuse yourself from the gene pool cletus (cleti)
>>
File: 1446347890691.jpg (113 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446347890691.jpg
113 KB, 1280x720
>>73954048

>bawwww cute seals that breed like rats and destroy fish stocks stop culling them
>lol im fine with culling the hogs that breed like rats in the south they're ugly and destroy farmland

why are you such a bitch?
>>
>>73954207
sure you did

>>73954235
They're not rats. They're more closely related to caniformes than rats. You're rationalizing hard. And like I said, you literally skinned the white-fur babies alive when it was allowed. I don't care what you say in that defense but that takes a pure psycho.

>>73954281
Clubbing helpless animals that flee from you is being a bitch. We don't club pigs, we don't watch them die with our eyes. You guys get into it. And by the way the whole "you only like them because they're cute" is rationalizing. Duh we fucking like them because we're evolved to find neotenous helpless creatures cute. If you don't, you've got a screw loose. Let me watch you try to rationalize that away canuck the cuck. What next, you guys want to invite Syrians in but you'll want to cook dogs? End global warming but rape babies?
>>
>>73954464
Again who cares about seals? Even the stupid white ones they're ugly and dumb and useless all they can do is eat all the fish
>>
>>73954540
We've been over this. Having to ask that means you already have the near-chink-like lack of empathy. I can't explain this shit to a chink.
>>
>>73954062

Huh yes you can actually use your firearm for self defense, if your life is in danger. The laws say a bunch of things but the number times where people got fucked up for defending themselves with firearms I'm not sure if theres really any.

Also if you have land or whatever you can shoot in your backyard as well as your handguns. Just dont get caught.

Even my restricted firearms course intructor told us about these things. He even went on to say that he limed a part of his gun and that he shoots handgun in the woods, all illegal activites here. cool guy. In the end I think the self-defense with firearms issue revolves around the jury. But yeah you cant conceal carry.
>>
>>73949514
I'm thinking of opening up a Canadian themed bar somewhere abroad called The Seal Club.
>>
>>73954600
I DONT CARE ABOUT STUPID SEALS GET OVER IT.
>>
>>73949514
There are over 7 million harp seals in NW Atlantic. 3 times what were there in the 70's. You're just mad because they're cute which doesn't make logical sense when deciding which animals are harvestable.
>>
>>73954464

Mate theres not a hundred ways to kill an animal painlessly and efficiently. Personally yeah of course I think it's a bit sad but on the other hand it's a necessity and also painless.
>>
>>73950105
they're literally dogs of the sea, they will attack things including people
its just something that has to be done
>>
>>73954678

i think Club Seal has a way better ring
>>
>>73954464
>We don't club pigs, we don't watch them die with our eyes.

No, you throw fucking spears at them and watch them writhe on the ground in pain.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ef2_1375935857

Fuck off with your holier than thou attitude and grow some balls, both are god damn pest animals and need culling
>>
>>73950021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6zv_kz93a8

damn son, that made me actually like seals kind of
>>
>>73954862

>canada is based
>US is a bunch of cuck faggots

what the fuck is going on in this thread it's like bizzaro world
>>
>>73954967
You should be used to seeing animals get killed, you see it on the news everyday. /pol/ was going crazy over the Zimmerman trial why is this so bad?
>>
>>73954751
>>73954785
Apparently you guys still skin them alive pretty damn often.

>muh fish
The reason there's a lack of fish is because overfishing, not harp seals. That'a convenient fucking excuse. You guys don't even use the meat, it's mostly left to sit and rot. It's all about the fur, and greed, and fucking Mexican-tier bloodlust. If you don't care, then you're screwed up. That's the bottomline.

>>73954862
I'm better than a fucking canuck who thinks running up and clubbing barely month-old helpless animals for their fur and not even their fucking meat is okay.
>grow some balls
It doesn't take balls to do that, you pussy. They aren't pests, that's scapegoating. It was overfishing. Now they're fucking pests? You've been hunting them forever.
>>
>>73955123
Who cares, and yes it's because all these animals are eating all our fish fuck off you've been shitposting all day
>>
>>73955286
Topkek. Even Vladimir fucking Putin thinks you're degenerates.
>>
>>73955123
learn to read the thread faggot.
We dont kill the cute white baby ones, we kill the fat grey ones.
>>
File: 1461977975026.gif (2 MB, 240x135) Image search: [Google]
1461977975026.gif
2 MB, 240x135
>>73955123
>It doesn't take balls to do that, you pussy.
More balls than you have with your "muh cute seals, lalalalala you're wrong i'm right you're heartless to do that" take your vegan feminist pussy shit elsewhere

>You've been hunting them forever.
Yeah, and now that's there's more restrictions on the hunting they're depleting the fish stocks with their growing population you dumb fuck.
>>
>>73954967
Americans wont let us club seals to death for stupid reasons
>>
>>73955340
I don't care what anyone in the world thinks about this country, I only care about Canadians so fuck off you're a fucking cuck if you actually care what a foreigner thinks.
>>
>>73955123

>Apparently you guys still skin them alive pretty damn often.

Well I'm not for skinning them alive, I'm not for suffering. But seal hunting in itself is fine. And what do you actually know about what they do with the carcasses?
>>
>>73955354
Learn about the age of the seals you guys actually hunt, faggot. By a month old their fur falls off, but they're not officially adults yet. The adults are actually too fast to be caught as easily. So clubbers go for the month-olds. And you guys used to hunt babies. You stopped relatively recently. You're fucked up for having to be told to stop.

>>73955367
>rationalizing that it takes balls to beat a helpless creature a live and leave its meat to rot
You're also scapegoating blaming the lack of fish on the harp seals, rather than overfishing. I hate feminism, but you canucks sure don't. I also love meat, but you guys don't. It's the fur you want.

>>73955367
Lack of fish is due to overfishing dumb fuck. Nice scapegoating. Stop rationalizing your need to kill helpless practically newborn blubbers. You're a pussy for thinking that's takes balls.

>>73955452
You're a fucking degenerate who is chink or nigger-tier. I can only say that so many times but you're retarded as shit. Pretty sure everyone on pol gives a shit about Putin though. But suddenly, since it's about the seals, fuck him. hahaha
>>
>>73955680
>you're a degenerate because you don't care about foreigners opinions
Okay go vote for Bernie and suck Mugabes asshole then
>>
>>73955728
I voted for Trump in the primary. Nice desperate try, canuck. It doesn't take a liberal to give a shit about helpless animals. It takes a nigger or a chink not to. If you're white, you've got a screw loose.
>>
>>73955815
Yeah I screwed your mom till her pussy was loose now fuck off
>>
>>73955878
My mom doesn't fuck pussies who kill helpless animals. She doesn't date chinks who cook dogs either.
>>
>>73955930
Your mom helped me kill 10 million helpless cells by swallowing my load though
>>
>>73956040
Exhibit A: A kooky canuck lost his shit. Did you run out of excuses, scapegoats, and rationalizations? This last ditch is great. Keep it cumming. Get it? I helped you out there.
>>
>>73949514
Who the fuck cares about seals? They arent even remotely close to being endangered, we only kill like 700 000 a season, when they make probably 1 000 000 little shits a year. Theyre fucking sea rats, and we should worry about people killing animals that actually might just die off anytime soon.
>>
>>73952099

James franco worked at a mcdonalds?
>>
File: crying seal.jpg (48 KB, 553x460) Image search: [Google]
crying seal.jpg
48 KB, 553x460
>this thread
>>
>>73956119
Don't talk to me
>>
>>73956219
I think that was in marine land in Niagara Falls, when the animal died the owner would take it out back shoot it and have the staff bury the animal.
>>
>>73956173
Most people do. People who don't give a shit about them have mental issues. Like chinks with dogs. How do I explain to a ching chong that cooking dogs is bad? How do I explain to a canuck cuck that clubbing seals is bad? It's a tough life.

>>73956235
>Vegan t: check
>Bernicuck: check
>Your mom:check
>Leave me ALOOOONE!: check

Fuck off degenerate
>>
>>73955123
Been watching this shitfest for a little while now. You Sir are either

A) A master troll, if so this is marvellous kek material or

B) A hypocritical manlet.
>>
>>73949514
Fuck seals. They have ruined too many fishing trips to allow any room for my mercy.
>>
>>73956552
Nice reasoning behind that logic. Can I make random, aimless asshat assumptions about you too? Liiiike:

A) A faggot

B) A berncuck

C) A hypocritical manlet
>>
>>73956631

dude you're a faggot, how many times do the candians have to tell you that they decimate fish populations

your argument is that because seals appear cute to you, they should be allowed to commit what is essentially genocide against a different species of animal.

not to mention, if a certain number of seals aren't killed, they will eat out their food supply and they will ALL starve to death slowly

so you are arguing that the entire seal population should be left alone so that they can eventually experience a species-threatening famine
>>
>>73956631
Remember the 600 million seals brutally killed by Canadians
>>
>>73949876
says the murrican and his blacked nation, get fucked kevin.
>>
>>73956780
THANK YOU
>>
>>73956867

kevin is really irish, you want to go with "Stephen" or "Michael"
>>
>>73956780
>Listening to Canadian scapegoats
They overfished for decades. And now they're blaming it on seals. You're defending degenerate behavior as hard as you can. It's knee-jerk.

No, the argument is that because most humans have evolved to find most cute, helpless animals appealing, that if you lack that specific hardwiring then you're fucked up. Saying the whole "it's cute that's the only reason you prioritize it." yeah, exactly. It's instinct we evolved.

>Assuming they kill them humanely
They skin them alive quite often. And I don't care about if they do it for this or that, once again rationalizing and misunderstanding what I'm saying. Did you just like, skim what I've been saying? Lacking the normal human brain to be able to deface helpless fucking month-old seals is degenerate. They want their fucking fur and always have you retard. They didn't have to rationalize or scapegoat until people started paying attention.

>>73956796
I remember that you guys are chink-tier and will eventually move up to cooking dogs and raping babies too.

>>73956907
>Help me senpai!
What a fucking faggot
>>
>>73956631
So if you lived on a farm would you just go vegan or pick up a captive bolt pistol (Think no country for old men) and make yourself a delicious cheeseburger.
>>
>>73957055
STOP FUCKING SHITPOSTING YOU STUPID HIPPY FAGGOT DONT YOU HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO ON A FRIDAY NIGHT
>>
>>73956926
ya'll look and sound the same to me.
>>
>>73957085
Hypothetical bullshit try again

>>73957119
Stop sperging out you retard
>>
>>73949514
why do your lib fags hate seal clubbing unless a first nationer is doing the clubbing
>>
>>73957225
They pretend it's all evil white men doing the clubbing
>>
>>73956926
>steven
oy vey be named after the first good goy martyr
>>
>>73957151
Not hypothetical, plenty of hard working American ranchers who do just that are you lumping them in with degenerates just because cows arnt cute?
Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.