[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WW1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
This would be Europe had the Central Powers won in WW1.

>Germany
The social democrats and communists have mostly quieted down, voluntarily or otherwise. Still running into trouble in the east though, with Poles calling for the right to self-determination.
>Austria-Hungary
Gained some goodwill from its citizens after winning the war, the bounty being land from its neighbours and bread from Ukraine.
>Serbia, Montenegro, Albania
Austrian puppet states. There are talks of unifying the three as an Adriatic Kingdom under an Austrian monarch.
>France
Revanchist. Tried to spin the end of the war to a French victory since they actually gained net land area(colonies). The public didn't buy it.
>Soviet Union (still called Russia by most people)
Communist state, pretty similar to what it was irl.
>Bulgaria
Annexed half of Serbia and a small part of Greece during and after the war.
>Ottoman Empire
The successful campaigns in Caucasia and the Middle East helped stabilise the nation.
>Finland
Democratic monarchy. German prince on the throne.
>Lithuania
Authoritarian monarchy much like Big Brother Germany. German prince on the throne.
>Ukraine
Authoritarian monarchy(sort of) headed by a Hetman. Used to claim the Don and Kuban areas but eventually gave up any hopes of ever controlling them in exchange for a treaty with the Soviet Union.
>Georgia
Republic under German protection. Anti-Ottoman and anti-communist.
>Azerbaijan
Republic. Ottoman puppet state.
>Livonia
Duchy in personal union with Prussia, the King of Prussia is also the Grand Duke of Livonia.

Discuss.
>>
This is basically kaiserreich senpai
>>
>>73942134

>ukraine

no such thing
>>
>>73943229
>poland

no such thing (Literally).
>>
>>73942134

I don't like it. I gotta have my Greater Netherlands, Greater Denmark, Greater Serbia, Greater Armenia, Restored Finland, Proper Greece with Constantinople and a healthy Lithuania.

I do get very sad when I see what modern Hungary looks like, though.

>>73943229

>tfw the question of Polish sea access will never be solved by simply giving them Ukraine
>>
>>73942134
Why would Belgium be absorbed?
>>
>>73942573
>>73942134
>>
>>73942134
>>73942573
great, now i have to play some kaiserreich. time to form the danubian federation i guess...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKkRS4rL6Pw
>>
>>73943662
>Austria-Hungary is gone
Terrible map.
>>
>>73943724
In Kaiserreich, Austria-Hungary is highly decentralised, but still existent. It's modelled through "puppet" governments.

Hungary, Bosnia, Bohemia and Galicia-Lodomeria are puppets of Austria. Croatia is a puppet of Hungary.

In the 1937 Ausgleich, further decentralisation can occur, as can a switch to a federalised model or the total dissolution of the empire.
>>
>>73943662
>>73942134
What if, hypothetically, the Zimmerman telegram wasn't found and Mexico got a sneak attack Pearl Harbor style on the US?
>>
>>73943662
>Annexing Paraguayan Indians
DELET THIS
>>
>>73943887
We wouldn't have to build a wall against Mexico, but against other countries.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.