[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just realized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: pls.png (77 KB, 491x541) Image search: [Google]
pls.png
77 KB, 491x541
We went too far with this Trump thing. If he loses, the NWO is going to stop easing us into white genocide and just openly enslave and sterilize us, like the next week or so after the election's over. Everything's riding on him winning now. Either we're led into a thousand year reich of real anime, or we'll be castrated and turned into sissy petgirls who will have to eat from dog bowls and stay on all fours in the corner of our own bedrooms while our wives are fucked by our new black owners dispatched by order of ZOG.

Hold me, /pol/, I'm scared.
>>
>>73937621
>implying Trump isn't apart of the NWO plan
>>
>>73937728

Cruz already lost, pls go shills.
>>
>>73937621
>Everything's riding on him winning now.
It was from the beginning, chill out friend.
No matter the GOP nominee, if the dems wins, well become the EU down spiral of foreign dick sucking.

We HAD one chance, we still HAVE one chance.
>>
File: image.png (178 KB, 620x264) Image search: [Google]
image.png
178 KB, 620x264
>>73937794
>>
>>73937794
he's right, if you dont' hate America because it's a fake occult NWO experiment and not a real country, you're not redpilled yet

American "nationalism" is just prolonging its collapse and making it more agonizing.

the US needs to fall apart into smaller states for anything to matter.
>>
>>73938138

I never thought of it that way, looks like I'm a #CruzMissile now.
>>
>>73938253

Stop being mad Ron Paul was too much of a pussy to get past the GOP's jew tricks and get on board the train already. What you're talking about is never going to happen, Trump building a wall, deporting millions of illegals, and banning muslim immigration and travel on the other hand actually has a shot.
>>
>>73938293
it doesn't matter who you support. Politics is all a sham and putting stock in it to fix your problems means you're weak.

the only thing you can change is your personal life and family. Anything that goes on in DC is never in your interest.
>>
>>73937621
>$0.00c has been depsosted into your account by the #HillaryTrollPAC
>Next time try making better bait and we'll consider paying you the pre-negotiated rate.
>>
>>73938416
>>ron paul

Did I falter?

him too.

America is the NWO. Always was.

Anyone who actually fights it would be either not on TV or the internet, or dead.
>>
>>73938497

How is this pro-Hillary. I'm saying Trump has to win or we're fucked.
>>
>>73938510
So what viable alternative do you propose? Becoming a cluster of client states to the Chinese? Because that's worked out so well for Africa.
>>
>>73938448
>>73938510

None of this has anything to do with:

>>73938416

>Trump building a wall, deporting millions of illegals, and banning muslim immigration and travel

I don't care about all your other /x/ conspiracy shit, I just want those three things.

>B-But he's lying and won't really do those things!

I'd rather see him elected and find out he was lying than not see him elected and never know.
>>
>>73937621
Believe in Kek's will.
>>
>>73937621
Whatever may happen, do not go gentle into that good night. Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
>>
>>73937728
Trump is obviously a wrench in their plans. It's the strategic reason to vote for him
>>
>>73938510
America is obviously part of the NWO but it being led by a nationalist president who isn't on board with the globalists is obviously a good thing. That's why the media / silicon valley / other politicians are racing to try and sabotage him
>>
>>73939402
>>73939607

This, thank you based Cocaine-kun.
>>
File: 1444671735495.jpg (89 KB, 935x638) Image search: [Google]
1444671735495.jpg
89 KB, 935x638
Sorry, dude, if shit goes sideways we go down swinging and crash the plan with no survivors.

Be like Tay, live one day as a lion.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.