[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"It’s difficult to overstate just how important real estate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62
File: 144agf.jpg (105 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
144agf.jpg
105 KB, 500x666
I.E. WE'RE FUCKED.

http://www.macleans.ca/economy/economicanalysis/chinese-real-estate-investors-are-reshaping-the-market/

The important parts are here:

>Meanwhile, Chinese developers have made buys in locations that have left analysts scratching their heads, including Nova Scotia’s remote Eastern Shore and an abandoned mining town in the B.C. Interior. The stated reasons for such purchases don’t entirely compute (neither seems the likely site, as owners and local officials suggest, for a full-service, self-contained vacation community).

>a full-blown crisis in the Middle Kingdom could well have the opposite effect. If offshore investors suddenly believe their livelihoods are at risk, they may have no choice but to quickly offload overseas houses and other assets in order to pay back creditors. In other words, instead of simply fretting about overzealous Canadians sparking a major housing crash, now we need to worry about a made-in-China crisis, too.

This is not going to last boys, just like the high prices in oil and resources didn't last. Why are people buying land in Nova Scotia or even Vancouver? Because of new and exciting economic prospects? FUCK NO! It is because other people are buying the land! This is the end product of QE and the Chinese Stimulus of 2009 - chasing fundamentally unproductive and speculative assets like real estate. Sooner or later, the smart guys are going to realize this is a giant circle jerk and get their money out as soon as possible. And everybody else going to be left hanging to dry.

tl;dr Our leaders are going to crash the plane with no survivors. The Fire Rises.
>>
File: 081115_ENM.gif (208 KB, 921x691) Image search: [Google]
081115_ENM.gif
208 KB, 921x691
God I love these threads

It's like watching a train wreck I don't want to watch but can't look away
>>
Forgot this quote:

>They could be considered the main engine of Canada’s stop-and-go economy, and for those along for the ride—builders, property lawyers, revenue-hungry local politicians—the question isn’t so much what Chinese buyers are doing to the Canadian property market. It’s what might happen without them.
>>
File: CanadaHouse.png (530 KB, 850x441) Image search: [Google]
CanadaHouse.png
530 KB, 850x441
>>73930078
>>
File: buy-buy-buy.png (247 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
buy-buy-buy.png
247 KB, 500x498
>>73930122
>>
>>73930145
>>
File: Picture 6.png (280 KB, 574x581) Image search: [Google]
Picture 6.png
280 KB, 574x581
>>73930170
>>
>>
>>73930207
>>
I do not understand this.
>>
>>73930231
>dat debt to GDP

JUST
>>
>>73930240
Do you mean you don't know what a housing bubble is or you don't know WHY Canada would want a housing bubble?
>>
>>73930349
>>
>>73930375
>>
>>73930078
My aunt/uncle just sold their house in burnaby

best fucking time to do it. They got like 1.5m for it and it's a tiny ass house. Now they've got practically a mansion in maple ridge plus enough money left over to basically retire.
>>
>>73930324

I don't understand either thing to be quite honest.

t. simpleton
>>
Fort McMurray is next, with all the burned down homes giving way for free space to have new homes built upon. Chinese investors will flock to it like crazy.
>>
File: canada-vs-us-home-prices.png (36 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
canada-vs-us-home-prices.png
36 KB, 620x348
I can barely wait for the bubble to burst

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-01-08/canada-home-prices-are-63-too-high-deutsche-bank

>"Homes in Canada are the most expensive, being 63 percent overvalued, the bank said in a survey ranking Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development countries’ markets. The measure reaches 56 percent in New Zealand, the second-most priciest, 53 percent in Belgium and 49 percent in Australia."
>>
File: o-BMO-HOUSE-PRICES-CHART-570.jpg (37 KB, 570x411) Image search: [Google]
o-BMO-HOUSE-PRICES-CHART-570.jpg
37 KB, 570x411
>>73930240
>I do not understand this.

Vancouver is like London, but with Chinese instead of Arabs and Russians, and with less of a real (or even a financial!) economy.
>>
>>73930467

So this is like the American housing bubble they had some years before? Only provoked by external agents
>>
Fucking hell Canada. If Vancouver housing market goes it'll probably leak into Northwest US and hurt take the US down a few points in the market as well.
>>
>>73930231
Wow.... If America got fucked as hard as they did in '08, what the fuck is going to happen in Canada?
>>
>>73929968
Conquest through simple purchase. They will acquire the land, oen the businesses, then start to write the laws. Already China projects censorship outward, killing Hollywood projects, limiting political discussion on cooperative forums and defining the boundaries of the expressible.
>>
>>73930422
Well housing bubbles are when you increase the prices of housing (usually with mass immigraiton and cheap credit) in order to make a lot of money for banks, home owners etc

Basically boomers bought houses when they were cheap and they want to sell them at a high price to make a lot of money.

The best way to do this is to import millions of immigrants and to use cheap credit (easy loans) to bid up prices.

This works great for every boomers that bought a home from 1960-1990 and for banks because of all the mortgage debt securities they can trade to create a price bubble, but it sucks for any millennials since they can't afford anything.
>>
>>73929968
Oh fuggg.
How does This effect Europe?
>>
>>73929968
problem with the chinese buying out your real estate?

boo fucking hoo. welcome to <le current year>, man. Been happening here down under for a decade, and our govt is even selling our agricultural and farming lands to the chinks so they can grow their own shit and move it back to china so our farmers can't even make a profit on it

we're all fucked.
>>
File: image.jpg (246 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246 KB, 1024x1024
Why are the Chinese allowed to do this? Why doesn't your government take the property from them and tell them to fuck off
>>
>>73930640
nothing.

chinks lose their investments on some frozen wasteland real estate.

either that or they keep the land and its off the market for who knows how long.
>>
>>73930444
This is a very real possibility. New Orleans was completely taken over by out of state investors able to handle reconstruction costs.
>>
Gotta love when these chinks send their shit head grandparents to live in their newly acquired property.
>>
Is land as expensive as build houses?
>>
>>73930732
Diluting the market in a mass sell-off will cripple Canadian investors as well.
>>
>>73930670

...so just another instance of Fuck your own country up for money.
>>
>>73930793
not really when they're selling off useless land.

even if they sell useful land its only a temporary decrease on anything else anyone has.
>>
File: 1454876514538.png (659 KB, 1920x1131) Image search: [Google]
1454876514538.png
659 KB, 1920x1131
>>
>>73930640
>Wow.... If America got fucked as hard as they did in '08, what the fuck is going to happen in Canada?

I don't know. I think the government, controlled by FIRE industry, will bailout the banks if they fail. And if causes problems, then they will go to the IMF, which assrape everybody else besides the FIREmen.
>>
>>73929968
>they may have no choice but to quickly offload overseas houses and other assets in order to pay back creditors.
How do you offload a house? By defaulting payments?
>>
File: 1461997211697.jpg (168 KB, 440x617) Image search: [Google]
1461997211697.jpg
168 KB, 440x617
>>73929968
>>
>>73930231

I remember when Canada was bragging about their banking system in 2008 and how they didn't have a crash

lol

lol

lol
>>
>>73930894

Well, what goes up must go down.
>>
Is there any reason foreigners should be allowed to gobble up property in a country they do not reside in?

The whole thing makes no sense aside from greed.
>>
>>73930784
in aus we have a simmilar problem with chinese investors in our real estate sector.

>Is land as expensive as build houses?
i live quite far from any capital city, and to buy land you're looking at around $450-$500k, and to build a house it costs roughly $350-$450k
>>
>>73929968
Skyrocketing Housing prices, high food prices, jesus fuck christ.
>>
File: 1398025280462.png (2 MB, 2170x1418) Image search: [Google]
1398025280462.png
2 MB, 2170x1418
>>73930878
>>
>>73931000
"Not if we increase the number of immigrants forever!!!!!"

-Boomers
>>
>>73930872
But this graph >>73930231

It is Canadian income vs household debt. Canadians have been sucked into the inflated market that international investment has created. They're well and truly invested in these massively inflated properties and when their value plummets, Canadians will be the ones defaulting on their loans and fucking both themselves and the banks.
>>
>>73930670
These look like the houses listed in the foreclosure section at 20-90k.
>>
>>73931110

Oy gevalt!
>>
It's not just Canada though, it's happening to Australia, New Zealand, the UK, and even the United States where you have entire condos just sitting empty as foreign capital seeks safety in real estate
>>
>>73930894
The generation that fucked everyone and their kids are nothing to write home about either.
>>
You can thank Harper for this, faggot. It's true that le weed man is an insufferable flaming faggot who is also dumb but he didn't create this problem (instead he has this problem on his hands and won't know how to do anything about it)
>>
>>73931149
It's alien even to me.
Can get a three bedroom house for fucking 90kUSD here.
>>
>>73930883
the ones at risk are chinese investors and canadian banks

The people who would actually WIN something out of this are regular canadians, as all the overpriced housing would be going for firesale prices and homes would become affordable to regular people.

Instead what will happen is, regular canadians will get fucked over and have their money taken away from them in order to bail out the banks who got fucked up in this housing mess. Chinese investors will get swindled, and the rich banksters will get even richer, having successfully swindled both the chinese and the average canadian.
>>
File: trudeau_davos_20160120.jpg (37 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
trudeau_davos_20160120.jpg
37 KB, 620x465
>>73931029

Because Trudeau is a fucking liberal faggot who likes to virtue signal throughout the world instead of helping Canadians.

Point in case:

https://twitter.com/cbcalerts/status/730778437535797248
>>
Good, let it all burn, literally and figuratively
>>
>>73929968
>Sooner or later, the smart guys are going to realize this is a giant circle jerk and get their money out as soon as possible
The smart guys fucking STARTED this circle-jerk, they know exactly what the fuck they are doing and will pull their money when it is profitable to do so.
>>
File: panic-disorder-971.jpg (19 KB, 420x279) Image search: [Google]
panic-disorder-971.jpg
19 KB, 420x279
>>73931283

So, what you're saying is, even if I hold out for the bubble popping I'll never be able to afford a home in Vancouver.

>just cuck my shit up
>>
>>73930726
Land owners are voters. Chinese have experience bribing politicians. Higher home prices is a win for politicians, and so are bribes from the Chinese. The losers right now are first time home buyers, which studies show young people prefer to rent anyway, and the losers later on will be home owners. Mainly the Chinese, because Canadians bought their houses before the prices got this high. Canada is getting pumped full of money by the Chinese and they Chinese will lose it when the market collapses. It sounds like a winning situation for Canadians to me.
>>
>>73930511
The American housing bubble was fueled by debt swapping & free mortgages.

Canada's is billionaires (foreigners) buying up all the real estate to sell too other billionaires with a markup.

When they decide it's not worth it anymore, they'll leave.
Which will take all the wind out of the housing market & construction companies.
Which will cause a massive correction.

Which is when I'll finally buy my property(ies).

Buy low fellow Canucks, not now but soon.
>>
>>73931283
You're forgetting the canadian's who are buying into the ponzi scheme right now while singing "too big to fail".
>>
>>73929968

2nd to last paragraph kinda describes cryptocurrencies pretty well OP
>>
>>73931372
You're not canadian, so you won't have the canadian government stealing your money to bail out the canadian banks

And unless you've bought a house in the fraser valley within the past ~10 years, you're not going to get severely fucked on the devaluation of your home when this bubble pops.
>>
>>73931079
>>73930878
thank yuo philosopher you are truly my greatest ally
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 620x400
>>73931304
It's people like him that make me wonder how we can both be white. How we can look so similar (when compared to almost everyone else on the planet), and yet be so different.

He's like a different race or animal entirely. Fuck that cunt no flames are hot enough for him to burn in
>>
>>73929968

This is why you have property taxes instead of income taxes to fund local governments. By doing it this way you make houses cheaper (less speculation) and makes people who work have more income.
>>
Will we go to war with China?

Will Trudeau ever talk about this or is it too 'racist'?
>>
>>73931029
>Is there any reason foreigners should be allowed to gobble up property in a country they do not reside in?
>The whole thing makes no sense aside from greed.

And our muh diversity and muh multiculturalism

>One oft-cited culprit for the barrage of offshore money are government programs aimed at bringing wealthy foreigners to this country—namely Canada’s now-infamous Immigrant Investor Program. Created in 1986 by the Mulroney government, it granted permanent residency to any foreign citizen willing to fork over $800,000, repayable without interest after five years. In effect, Canada had a nearly two-decade run of selling passports—on the cheap. (The U.S. demanded its investor-class immigrants create at least 10 jobs each, and Australia charged twice what Canada did.)

>In recent years, it became increasingly common for investor-class immigrants to set their children up in Canada to study, while the family’s main breadwinner continued to work and pay income taxes elsewhere. One federal study unearthed by Young showed that even after five years in Canada more than 60 per cent of investor-class immigrants reported no annual income earnings at all. And those who did reported earnings of just $21,000—less than that of refugees.

>When the program was finally suspended in 2012, and subsequently cancelled altogether two years later, there was a backlog of some 65,000 applicants. Quebec, meanwhile, is still running its own, identical version. But very few of its investor-class immigrants actually remain in the province. Data collected by Vancouver lawyer Richard Kurland shows that 94 per cent of those who arrived in Quebec in 2008 left shortly thereafter—most bound for metro Vancouver.

You read the last part right -- We let a province have control of immigration. Imagine if Florida, Scotland or Victoria had their own immigration policies, and you will realize how retarded this.
>>
File: heavy.jpg (20 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
heavy.jpg
20 KB, 500x496
Very very similar situation here in Australia, has anyone <30 been completely priced out of the market there too?

Here in our 2 biggest cities everyone is up to their necks in debt leveraged to the max our Reserve Bank keeps lowering rates to try and keep it all afloat

>tfw stockpiling cash so my mere student savings might be worth something if I can invest it at the right time
>tfw try to find a way to short the housing market
>tfw pretending to post homes/apartments on classifields sites at ridiculously low prices so the chinks and boomers get BTFO even more seeing how fast prices are dropping
>>
>>73930122
>>73930145
>>73930170
>>73930207
>>73930237
What the fuck is wrong with you cunts?

Here in Texas, you can get a very nice house near Houston for about $200,000.
>>
>>73930961
But it's true though, this bubble isn't fueled by our banks doing debt swaps n shit.

This bubble is being fueled by foreign property buyers & idiots buying at the high point that will get the shaft when the foreigner finish their "pump & dump" and they're stuck paying a $400,000 mortgage on a house worth $90,000.
>>
>>73931714

It's a housing bubble crises. Similar thing happened to us in 2008. Blame the chinese and liberals
>>
>>73929968
I am eagerly awaiting the crash. As long as it doesn't go full blown communism on the way down. Getting my assets into gold and waiting until i can buy up a bunch of shit for next to nothing.

I swear, i feel like i am one of the chosen penting this hard.
>>
>a full-blown crisis in the Middle Kingdom could well have the opposite effect. If offshore investors suddenly believe their livelihoods are at risk, they may have no choice but to quickly offload overseas houses and other assets in order to pay back creditors. In other words, instead of simply fretting about overzealous Canadians sparking a major housing crash, now we need to worry about a made-in-China crisis, too.

These houses are like lifeboats for the upper class Chinese not investments. If the ship goes down in China which seems increasingly likely they're going to move permanently to these houses not sell them.
>>
File: 1435289007328.jpg (129 KB, 735x960) Image search: [Google]
1435289007328.jpg
129 KB, 735x960
It isn't enough that the Chinese cook their books and trash their own economy, they have to bring other countries down with them. What does the Candian gov't have to ward off a housing bubble?
>>
>>73931243
Pricing based on speculation weirds me out.
It all feels like a scam.
I don't like gambling or gamblers either.
I buy a lotto ticket every week, but that's it.
>>
File: Cruise-Top-Gun-no-homo.gif (499 KB, 294x170) Image search: [Google]
Cruise-Top-Gun-no-homo.gif
499 KB, 294x170
>>73931594
>>When the program was finally suspended in 2012, and subsequently cancelled altogether two years later, there was a backlog of some 65,000 applicants. Quebec, meanwhile, is still running its own, identical version. But very few of its investor-class immigrants actually remain in the province. Data collected by Vancouver lawyer Richard Kurland shows that 94 per cent of those who arrived in Quebec in 2008 left shortly thereafter—most bound for metro Vancouver.
>tfw live in Quebec.
>>
>>73931242
>You can thank Harper for this, faggot. It's true that le weed man is an insufferable flaming faggot who is also dumb but he didn't create this problem (instead he has this problem on his hands and won't know how to do anything about it)

It's a problem brewing for a long time, going back to the Chretien years and the waves of investors coming for safe havens before the 1997 handover of Hong Kong.
>>
Why are so many rich people buying real estate instead of investing in stocks or starting a business? Is the global economy mcfucked?
>>
>>73931807

Their diversity gives them strength
>>
>>73929968

Large parts of Canada is going to be attractive real estate once global warming opens it up for agriculture and easier mining operations.

The Chinese are thinking decades ahead
>>
File: CANADA_GERMANY_YES.jpg (303 KB, 1040x585) Image search: [Google]
CANADA_GERMANY_YES.jpg
303 KB, 1040x585
>>73931807
>What does the Candian gov't have to ward off a housing bubble?
More refugees.
>>
>>73931414
What you said in terms of drop will only be for high price houses.
>>
>73931242
>73931854

But I agree with you that Harper let it slide and often fanned the flames.
>>
>>73931779
I have a leaf friend who thinks everything is fine in Canada right now.

What do I tell him?
>>
>>73931587
There is a Economists / Professor out east that is being called racist for calling out a Chinese councilor in BC over his pals buying land en mass.

Calling for the reinstatement of the "Live in Canada to own land in Canada" law is racist according to rich Chinks.
>>
>>73930696
this kangaroo fucking faggot sees.
YELLOW RACE WILL END IT ALL.
>>
>>73932043

tell him to google local house prices
>>
>>73932043

He won't believe anything you say because he's a Trudeaufag
>>
>>73932043
>I have a leaf friend who thinks everything is fine in Canada right now.
>What do I tell him?

I don't know. Tell him to read some economic history?
>>
>>73929968
The real long-term effect of this is Canada will be a majority Asian country by 2075-2100. Specifically South-Eastern Asian, with a heavy emphasis of Chinese, South Korean, Fillipino and Indian.

I've seen this begin to happen in multiple communities.
- For starters I went to Dublin Heights elementary school near Bathurst and Sheppard, back then it was mostly white. It is now apparently mostly Asian, specifically Filipino type Asians.
-The Thornhill community, the one I live in now has been steadily increasing in Asians too, and this community is 15km above the previous school, and is upper middle class Jewish/white. I've noticed that the elementary school there used to have mostly white kids but now the lower grade classes are becoming Asian dominated.
-I worked as a lifeguard by Don Mills and Steeles, which is Markham. Apparently numerous people have told me it used to be a white/Jewish community too 30-40 years ago before it was completely overrun by Asians (which it is totally now, were talking about a complete Chinatown style suburban community). I guess my community will suffer the same fate, regardless of how more expensive it is.

This country's number one problem is off the cuff unrelenting, uncontrolled immigration from Asia. They are causing white flight on a massive scale, and anyone living in the Greater Toronto Area who grew up here and has parents who were raised here can speak to this. They are literally destroying our communities and pushing us out, especially since they assimilate horribly.

Thankfully I no longer have to deal with this, I'm sorry to say Canabros but I'm leaving this country for better pastures in America after I finish my degree. I already got my green card. Good luck to all the people who will have to deal with this, not that it is fixable. We've gone past the point of being able to do anything, Canada has sealed its fate 100%.
>>
>>73931854
People don't fucking get it. Its the same shit with all these governments. Just blaming the last guy holding the stick doesn't solve anything.
>>
>>73931675
im 25 and i bought my first home when i was 22, since then its almost doubled in value. feel pretty lucky i got in when i did, no way could i afford to now
>>
>>73932043

Ask him for some weed, he's obviously got the good stuff.
>>
>>73932289
>Leaving Canada (80% white) for US(63% white) because communities aren't white enough.

Okay.
>>
>b-but East Aryans are bros, rite guise! xD

They hate us just as much as the blacks and browns. They just go about it in a much more sneaky and long-term manner
>>
>>73931936
>What you said in terms of drop will only be for high price houses.

Which is all of them.

Crack Dens are being bought and sold for near $500,000.

The house my father made in 2000, in rural Alberta, which cost him $97,000 to build, is now valued at $700,000+, and is insured for $1.2 million (that's the insurance company saying what it is worth).

When this bitch pops, EVERYONEs property, rich or not, is getting devalued.
>>
>>73932361
Most houses in America have gone up in price simply to recovery from the recession (2010-present). My father bought 3 properities in Florida during 2010 and 2011, all of them have AT LEAST doubled in value. I can't speak for Australia but I assume the same happened.
>>
>>73932289

Do asian immigrants, most of which can barely speak any english, have any personal or cultural attachment to western enlightenment values?
>>
I'm sitting and hoping for a crash. Don't know what will happen with interest rates. But a $50,000 down payment on a $250,000 house should insulate me from anything except a huge spike in rates.
>>
File: yotsuba1.jpg (91 KB, 703x230) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba1.jpg
91 KB, 703x230
>>73929968
Canadian government will do everything in their power to prevent the housing bubble from ever popping

Our dollar is already shit. Can you imagine that if the bubble popped?
>>
Okay so I am an 19 year old who is just getting into Economics, and I make $42.000 in the military. What should I read, invest in, or do?
>>
>>73932709
Asians are fucking animals. Like dogs permanently without a pack leader.
>>
>>73932636
Problem is, Canada doesn't actually have any white cities. America actually does, plus they have vast dominant white-suburban communities next to big cities that will remain white-dominant for a very long time, especially in the South and North-East. This meme needs to die.

Plus America actually has gun rights, lower taxes and some fucking patriotism going for it. This country is literally cucked, I have no pride in it.
>>
>>73932847
They don't have much for options left, the precious metals reserves are dry, so that tool is gone.
>>
>>73932709
Not at fucking all.

You're importing a literal fifth column into your country. If you and the Chicoms ever end up on opposite ends of a conflict, expect shit in Hongcouver to go down.

I go to a university filled with these chinks and it's bad enough. I couldn't even imagine having to live in a neighborhood inhabited by them.
>>
>>73932709
Of course they have some, but they're fucking gooks. When they grow so large in number, they have no need to assimilate, they simply... absorb. They will absorb this country.

Even if they did assimilate incredibly, they aren't white so I could give two fucks. 1488
>>
>>73932873
Buy stocks in ORT on the Toronto Stock Exchange anon, once their HPA Plant fires up the stock price will skyrocket.
>>
>>73930923
that bull looks well prepped
>>
>>73932873
Read Bastiat, Rothbard, and Hayek
>>
>>73932709
No, of course not.

The only saving grace is that they're insanely conformist and non-violent.

If you absolutely have to take in immigrants, asians are the best you can bring in. Frankly, I'd prefer japanese over chinks/koreans and especially flips.

But they're overriding our actual canadian culture (what little actually exists) and replacing it with their own.
>>
>>73933049
Thanks! Is their anything I should read to start me on my path to invest? I don't really want to go to a Liberal Indoctrination Camp for four years to learn about Economics.
>>
>>73933034
We need to look more seriously at securing a homeland, a redoubt, and at "cultural organizations" as a legitimate way of being unapologetically white.
>>
>>73930726
The Government of the Province of Quebec actually passed a law to restrict foreign bids on proprieties. You can still find 250k - 400k houses in Montreal because of that.
>>
>>73929968
Good I hope housing prices crash
>>
>>73931528

What do Canadians have to look forward to?

Will there ever be a time when this bubble pops, and (barely) middle class like myself could hope to even afford a decent place?
>>
Do new canadian immigrants (including second generation) even fucking see themselves as "Canadians"?
>>
>>73933383
>Will there ever be a time when this bubble pops, and (barely) middle class like myself could hope to even afford a decent place?

one day soon I hope
>>
>>73933416
I think there's a brief period in middle school maybe
>>
>>73932873
Learn to extract resources from the Earth, or learn to craft something. Be content with the simple life. WIsh I knew that when I was 19.
>>
>>73933416
most people where I live don't see themselves as canadian but refer to their ethnicity
>>
>>73933183
>I don't really want to go to a Liberal Indoctrination Camp for four years to learn about Economics.

Good, because economics is literally astrology tier right now. The people who actually understand how the economy works are the ones sitting on billions/trillions of dollars and fucking everyone else over on market changes.

If you study economics yourself and apply scientific principles to that study, you're going to come out with more success than any "economist" going through our "education" system.
>>
I want the canadian economy to crash so hard they resort to cannibalism and road warrior shit.

nothing personal against canadians, I just want trudeau's legacy to be impossible to whitewash.
>>
>>73933416
>Do new canadian immigrants (including second generation) even fucking see themselves as "Canadians"?

Yes, because being Canadian now means only (1) resenting America and Americans, and (2) hating Quebec separatists because they are racists n shit.
>>
>>73933183
http://www.investopedia.com/

Read up

And depending on what bank/credit union you hoard money with, can help determine which brokerage(s) you deal with.

I use Credential Direct since I'm with SERVUS Credit Union.
My cousin & friend use Virtual Brokers.
>>
>>73933630
Don't forget (3) espousing liberal and leftist talking points without actually understanding anything
>>
>>73933544
You have to own land in order to do that
>>
File: Montreal.jpg (171 KB, 601x737) Image search: [Google]
Montreal.jpg
171 KB, 601x737
>Meanwhile in Montreal
>>
>>73933183
>Thanks! Is their anything I should read to start me on my path to invest? I don't really want to go to a Liberal Indoctrination Camp for four years to learn about Economics.

Diversify your assets. Don't keep your eggs in one basket.

NB: This is only time you will hear good things about diversity.
>>
>>73929968
>Sooner or later, the smart guys are going to realize this is a giant circle jerk and get their money out as soon as possible
The smart guys have realized this at least 2 years ago
>>
>>73933416

I'm a new Immigrant (under 5 years, white) and I'd like to think of myself as Canadian.

The biggest issue is being presumptive: I don't want to say I'm Canadian when maybe that's not fair to those born & raised here.

>took on local accent
>hang out with other Canadians
>spend time out doors
>always try to be polite
>decent job
>pay taxes, MSP
>Got BC drivers licence, services card

I identify far better with Canada & Canadians (and even moreso Americans) than I do with my home.
>>
>>73933544
No he should get angry, learn to never be satisfied, and be totally miserable unless he's doing something to improve his country.

White people need to stop distracting themselves from what's going on around them
>>
>>73933593
Saskatchewan / Alberta / interior BC would be fine.

West Canada stonk!
>>
>>73933552
>>73933416
I feel like your problems lie in the natural politeness/passiveness of Canadian culture.

Our shit is fucked too but at least we have a guy like Trump. It's basically haram for your "conservatives" to even mention limiting immigration. Admittedly I am pretty ignorant of Canadian politics but is there any hope at all for an explicitly anti-immigration/nationalist party to ever become relevant in Canada?
>>
>>73930207
>>73930170
>>73930145
>>73930122
>>73930268
>>73930324
>>73930349

are these chinks out of their mind
>>
>>73933767
Nice.. now if only the Quebec Government wasn't dicks all the time to English speakers & gun owners I'd think about it.
>>
>>73932289
Can confirm that's exactly what is happening in Toronto right now, specifically the areas anon mentioned, as well as the area I live in, North York.

The home prices have skyrocketed dramatically so much so that they are unobtainable by most white collar professionals.

There has also been a trend for the Chinese to put up street signs in Chinese rather than trying to learn the official language of Canada. I've only seen this in Markham.

Asians aren't that bad to be honest, there are some that genuinely want to assimilate because back in Asia people are treated like shit, but others are fucking terrible in terms of manners and have no allegiance to Western values.
>>
File: Quebec.jpg (146 KB, 604x748) Image search: [Google]
Quebec.jpg
146 KB, 604x748
>>73933767
>Meanwhile in Quebec City
>>
>>73933183
Shelter your investments in a TFSA. They can grow there and you won't pay any tax on the gains. Most people just put cash in them but that isn't as effective.
>>
>>73933912
They aren't desperate to sell so they'll just let it sit there
>>
>>73933767
>>73933988
You forgot the downside, that it's located in QC
>>
>>73931385
>Land owners are voters.
In the 1700's maybe. Now most nations require a little thing called citizenship.
>>
>>73932636
>80% white
>30 million people
vs
>63% white
>330 million people
math shows that burgerland has greener pastures, and then they have actual fucking rights, unlike us

I plan to move, should I get my engineering degree here or there?
>>
>>73934241

I'd go if Trump gets elected.
>>
>>73934241
Just stay away from the south, southwest and large, industrial cities in the northeast and you'll be good, fAm. Try North Dakota or Montana, it's basically Canada anyways
>>
File: Bas-Saint-Laurent.jpg (292 KB, 600x1248) Image search: [Google]
Bas-Saint-Laurent.jpg
292 KB, 600x1248
Near where i live. Shit exterior, interior not bad.
>>
>>73934419
>constructed in 2006

looks like some 1970's shitbox desu (interior is nice tho)
>>
>>73929968
The chinese are only buying up land because they decoded ancient chinese text that reveals the location of the dragon god. The god lies dormant beneath canada and they're buying up land on and round the tomb site. When the chinese leader awakens the dragon god and it sunders Canada to pieces, the god will grant the chinese leader one wish before departing to outer space. China will become the undisputed super power of the world and rule with an iron fist.
>>
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-13/chinas-credit-growth-grinds-screeching-halt-why-very-important

I'm sure China will be able to solve its slowdown without resorting to a debt debacle... Oh wait...

>>73933912
Everything is better than having your assets stuck in reminbis in China right now
>>
>>73934575

Where is Goku when you need him?
>>
>>73933912
no, there's no such thing as chinese aristocracy. literally everyone rich in china is nouveau riche and has no idea what do to with money, how to invest it, and how to protect it.

and owning a piece of north america is prestigious to them, i guess.
>>
SHOO SHOO CHINKYPOOS

They're ruining the housing market on Australia too
>>
>>73934659
I can't wait until China's economy collapses and they go back to getting constantly BTFO like in the 19th/early 20th century.

Reminder not to build your entire economy on making cheap plastic trinkets for whitey
>>
>>73934419
That's a good amount of land, though.
>>
>>73932927
Not really
Taxes are similar, you can buy most guns in canada (not automatic ofc)
You re simply trying to justify your self absorption
>>
File: Oolong_tricking_Goku.jpg (20 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Oolong_tricking_Goku.jpg
20 KB, 640x480
>>73934714

Japanese depiction of a Chinaman
>>
>>73929968
It's exactly the same in NZ. Wealthy Chinese and Boomers making a quick buck while locking younger generations out of the housing market for life. My only hope is that it crashes because otherwise it's literally impossible to purchase something. On the other hand it might never crash and I'm stuck with my parents for life.
>>
>>73934864
Yeah, it,s quite the good amount of land.
>>
>>73932963
They sold off most of our mineral rights already under Trudeau 1 so those aren't an option either.

I will say this, its a damn good thing we have a lot of irrigable land. I think we might see a widespread return to farming.
>>
>>73929968
I didn't realize your whole economy hinged on The Property Brothers.
>>
>>73934834
the problem here is that the west will be just as hard hit by this.
China developed, and will continue to develop in the future, but this is very big, and presents itself as a serious possiblity for contagion
>>
>>73934867
>Taxes are similar
Come on now, leaf.

If I was in BC, Canada, I'd be paying way more taxes than I am now in Texas.
>>
I broker properties in SoCal and Toronto to wealthy asian people.

It's moreso that it's insanely hard to get money out of China because of ccp restrictions, so real estate is the easiest way to ensure finanical security independent of the Chinese economy.

Also they really don't like buying from white buyers, they would much rather buy from immigrants that came in the 80's and 90's
>>
>>73935282
You are a literal kike

Kill yourself
>>
>>73934834
>I can't wait until China's economy collapses and they go back to getting constantly BTFO like in the 19th/early 20th century.

Unless the CCP falls and China is divided into warlord states, that's not going to happen.

What would happen is that the economy stagnates because the government is unwilling to let debts be written down, companies go under and all the deadwood be cleared. It will be like Japan after 1989, but much poorer and more unequal.
>>
We Millenials have to refuse to buy into the real estate bubble.

The Boomers want to cash out now and want us to take out million dollar mortgages to do so.
>>
>>73935379
Kek as long as I get to buy my gtr and live the fucboi asian dream idgaf.

When Canada dies in a decade I'm going back to Japan anyways
>>
>>73932873
Forget this idiot >>73933097

You should read a starter book like:
The Neatest Little Guide to Stock market Investing - Fifth Edition

Then read from the best, books about

Phillip Fisher
Ben Graham
Peter Lynch
Bill Miller
William O'Neil
ect

That will help you a lot in fundamental investing, it sure helped me.
>>
>>73935453
I want the boomers who are fuelling this shit to go bankrupt and kill themselves when it all crashes. They'll probably just end up incredibly wealthy though.
>>
The funny thing is, people don't realize an entire seperate issue with this.

people don't think about it much, but Real estate, livable real estate, is at a premium in Canada.

Ever seen Canada on a map? it's about the same size as the continental united states.

Yet it has a population of only a bit over 30 million. the US is over 300 million(liteally 10+X greater in around the same landmass), despite the fact that the US;s population density isn't even that high.

in other words, there is, % wise, only a VERY small part of Canada that humans actually, like, live in. and as more and more immigrants flood into the country, and those immigrants breed like rabbits, that space is going to shrink. fast.

and guess who will be there waiting, when all the free space is bursting to the brim? the chinese, with all their supposedly "useless" land.

Land is never useless in a country with major space issues. it's why owning real estate in japan is such a huge deal.
mark my words, this isn't some market strategy to make a bubble. this is the precursor to what China is doing in Africa. Colonization.

they know space is gonna be at a premium later so they're getting it early.
>>
>>73933788

I share similar views to you. I immigrated to Australia when I was 2 years old, but I don't like to call myself Australia, because I feel that it detracts from their own culture.

It'd be unfair to say "well, no Australian culture means this" and then inject my own customs. I don't feel I have a right to modify other peoples cultures that way.

On the other hand, pretty much every ASIAN who's been living here a while takes offense to being called anything other than Australian. Asking 'so where are you from' is seen as the height of racism.

I feel it's really shitty because it means that Australians have to alter what it means to be Australian, while the Chinese still get to hold onto their strong home cultures.
>>
>>73932636
canada is below 70% white
And that doesn't even count the illegals/non-citizens
>>
>>73935594

When the real estate bubble blows, most boomers will be wiped out because most of them don't have any other assets but their shitty ass plywood mansion.

But we have to resist buying real estate from the Boomer cunts.
>>
>>73935746
True, but people there are four main areas where people live, due to white flight, whites are moving further and further North, places where immigrants wouldn't dare move to. I live in the Yukon which only has 49,000 people living in it, but has the equivalent landmass of Texas.
>>
>>73933839
Not a chance in hell right now, I think we're gonna have to wait until things get really bad before people get their heads out of their asses and something like that is allowed to happen.
>>
>>73936053

As I said in a thread last night, that's exactly what is going to happen.

The Tundra is gonna become the new cuckshed, where all the whites are forced into as the more moderate climates are overun with shitskins and their 10 kids a piece.

Except, of course, the chinese owned land, which will be colonized by industrious chinese nationals who got in early before the canadian government realized running out of livable space was going to be an issue.
>>
>>73936099
I agree, I honestly do believe civil wars will come to nearly all Western Nations, but Canada will just sit idle twiddling their thumbs while we slowly decay as a nation.
>>
>>73936099
I don't know how it was in the 80s/90s, but it seems to me like you guys really took the Bush-era "DUDE WE'RE NOT AMERICA LMAO" liberal meme to heart.
>>
>>73936292
I must admit that was a brilliant discovery I figured out the same thing when I moved out after I joined the military and demanded to be relocated up North. The main cities will become 0% none white in the next 8 years, but we will all be up North. A few immigrants were placed up here and they emigrated back to their nations because they couldn't stand the extreme hear and cold.
>>
>>73932361
What Happens if it the market crashes in 4 years and the house value is less then your mortgage lamo
>>
>Canadian
>economy

pick one
>>
>>73936323
Yeah, I can't really see it going anywhere but that for us. People in this country have become so obsessed with a compromising middle ground view on things that it's infuriating. We have no spine anymore, we'd rather just sit until things bite us right in the face, and even then we never do anything about it. The decay is already so obvious and no one seems to care, ever.

>>73936374
That is essentially what happened, yeah. I think it was also just desperation for an identity, so people decided to go with being the "nice guy" country since you guys handled basically all the dirty work and the flak that came with it. It's pathetic, really, it's basically just modern "activism" but on a nationwide level and appeasing people by saying what they want to hear and in return gaining petty acceptance and an image that means absolutely nothing in the grand scale of things.
>>
File: canada.jpg (3 MB, 3226x1031) Image search: [Google]
canada.jpg
3 MB, 3226x1031
>>73936053
>>73936531
Nice, I have been thinking about going to the Yukon, whats the best place to head to there?

I read that if you can work crown land into a viable farm / crop field there, that you can actually get it given to you, which I am highly intrigued to give a try

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadas-last-homesteaders-how-determined-pioneers-turn-the-yukons-wild-crown-land-into-successful-farms
>>
File: beer_hat.jpg (143 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
beer_hat.jpg
143 KB, 640x428
>>73936835

>I think it was also just desperation for an identity

You guys already have an identity.
>>
>>73933225
Make ethno nationalism mainstream.

>>73934867
Taxes are different you fucking retard, look at the numbers, you're talking to a finance major. Guns laws are also totally different, you cannot open or conceal carry in Canada, you have to hold weapons in some armory outside your house. We basically seize to have any legitimite gun rights worth caring about.

>You re simply trying to justify your self absorption
Are you saying nationalism is stupid? No shit its self absorption, as if thats a bad thing.
>>
>>73936835
It's just crazy because your immigration policies are just as bad as ours but you guys have a fraction of the whites we do and no hope in the future of sealing your borders. We at least had enough whites in the country to weather the storm for ~50 years to get to the point where Trump is necessary. You guys were almost all white until maybe 25 years ago, it's fucking crazy. I remember Canada was always portrayed in the media as being this cold, all-white paradise when I was growing up
>>
I hope this whole country just crashes and burns. This whole country is basically getting obliterated by foreigners taking advantage of us. Might as well just end it quickly rather than drawing it out.
>>
File: svt40_is_life.jpg (86 KB, 750x420) Image search: [Google]
svt40_is_life.jpg
86 KB, 750x420
>>73937400
>you have to hold weapons in some armory outside your house
Um, no you don't
>>
>>73937504
We have way more white people than the US
>>
>>73937632
In terms of percentage, yes. But 28 million compared to almost 200 is a big fucking difference when you guys take in almost as many shitskins a year as we do.
>>
>>73937632
>We have way more white people than the US
198,549,475 > 27,858,060

They appear to have more m8, I think you meant to say "per capita"

America will continue to have white-only towns and cities, I can't say the same of Canada
>>
File: p7waterfront.jpg (82 KB, 650x396) Image search: [Google]
p7waterfront.jpg
82 KB, 650x396
>>73936859
I live in Whitehorse which is the Capitial has around 22000 citizens. I think the settling is true they will pay you to settle, if you are a true Canadian and love the hot summers and freezing winters this is the place, It feels and looks like 1940s Canada. Pic related.
>>
File: citybylaw.jpg (129 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
citybylaw.jpg
129 KB, 650x433
>>73937807
>>
>>73929968
Ha ha. I expect a lot of jewish "lightning". Hope alls well in bc and with the chinea men and women.
>>
File: 1409576163734.jpg (44 KB, 484x534) Image search: [Google]
1409576163734.jpg
44 KB, 484x534
>>73930726
>government just steals someones property because they don't like them getting rich
>>
>>73937591
Genuinely curious, what's the point of owning 4 of the same type of gun? Isn't that like owning 4 of the same type of car?
>>
>>73937974
Heprobably doesn't have his restricted license. I E all the fun assult gun's
>>
File: russian_sks.jpg (65 KB, 900x485) Image search: [Google]
russian_sks.jpg
65 KB, 900x485
>>73937807
Excellent. I think that may be the place for me, hows the atmosphere in general? Are people friendly there?

>>73937974
There are variations in arsenals, years, etc. It'd be like owning 4 different year models of Mustangs. Also, some people just like a collection, I can't blame 'em

Also, since they aren't making them any more, they are useful for having 1 for use and 1 for spare parts

>>73938058
It's not my pic, all just images from google
>>
>>73938058
That's a pretty shitty and incoherent answer there, well done
>>
>>73937702
>>73937778
Trump is North America's last hope, in my opinion. There are just enough uncucked whites left in America for him to get elected, but just barely. After just four years of Clinton's open border policies, this country will be fucked. If Trump wins, hopefully he can inspire some brave soul north of the border to do the same for you guys. I warn you, he may have to be French since they seem like the least politically correct whites you have (ignoring the Weedman dynasty).
>>
File: pure_freedom.jpg (97 KB, 604x1060) Image search: [Google]
pure_freedom.jpg
97 KB, 604x1060
>>73938058
Honestly, RPAL seems fucking pointless, can't enjoy your pistols or ARs anywhere outside of the range, and you get a whole fucking headache of additional rules to follow, all for some 3 gun / shooting paper?

>>73938234
I concur.
>>
>>73934983
They didn't sell them off under Trudeau 1, what the Feds did was give the Provinces the Mineral Rights in exchange for voting yes too his Constitutional changes (the Charter & shit).

Then the provinces have been renting that mineral rights out to anyone buying.
>>
>>73935746
The west is a democracy, we don't have long term strategic plans, and the ones in charge are globalist vermin who want to dismantle countries anyways

Meanwhile China plays the long game
>>
>>73931863
>investing in stocks
they may not know enough, be confident enough or want to put in the research to actually get good returns

>starting a business
probably requires more work, or they don't know the right people to run one

they probably feel safer in real estate because of the herd mentality although thats what the should be fearing many of them may have the idea that as long as they get out before the crash its easy money
>>
>>73937778
THIS!

America will sustain white people for far longer than Canada will.
>>
>>73929968
Might be somewhat unrelated, but when I was an undergrad at UBC I made an ass ton of pocket money ghostwriting papers and essays for international (90% chinese) students. My parents thought I was dealing until I showed them 10 retarded papers on Shakespeare and Stoppard I was churning out for Li Ming and Fong Chen. Chinese high IQ? See this shit going on just reinforces the idea that they have no fucking clue what they're doing.
>>
>>73937400
>you have to hold weapons in some armory outside your house

Do you really think you're qualified enough to be calling anyone retarded, finance major?
>>
>>73932289
>Canada will be a majority Asian country by 2075-2100
better than the majority we're predicted to have
>>
>>73938526
>60%
>don't even have the cover of father winter
I don't think so bub
>>
>>73929968
reminds me of e-type
>>
>>73929968
I wonder who will buy up they cheap burnt Canadian land and rename it New Chingchangland
>>
>>73932707

Our property market stagnated for 1 year at its very worst
>>
>>73930821
>hating the free market
>>
>>73938706
>he thinks living under Asians will be a pleasant experience

This isn't Japan we're talking about, fAm. We're talking about the most soulless and genocidal motherfuckers on planet Earth, the Chinese
>>
>>73938658
>Might be somewhat unrelated, but when I was an undergrad at UBC I made an ass ton of pocket money ghostwriting papers and essays for international (90% chinese) students. My parents thought I was dealing until I showed them 10 retarded papers on Shakespeare and Stoppard I was churning out for Li Ming and Fong Chen. Chinese high IQ? See this shit going on just reinforces the idea that they have no fucking clue what they're doing.

1. A higher average IQ doesn't imply there aren't any stupid people in the population. Given the size of China, there are probably LOTS of stupid Chinese.
2. I don't think having ghost writers implies stupidity.
3. Having said that, China's leadership probably doesn't have no clue what's going on.

There's no stopping this train.
>>
>>73937807
>I live in Whitehorse which is the Capitial has around 22000 citizens. I think the settling is true they will pay you to settle, if you are a true Canadian and love the hot summers and freezing winters this is the place, It feels and looks like 1940s Canada. Pic related.

I knew a guy from Whitehorse. Told me there a lot of hippies out there.

Cool guy. Studied prospecting geology. Hope he saved up his money before the crash in prices.
>>
>>73929968
This is happening in New Zealand too mostly in Auckland.

>Average house price is nearly a million dollars
>Massive housing shortage (Conservative estimates say we are short 70,000 houses)
>Primeminister is flooding the city with record levels of immigration. Whenever he is told the country doesn't have the houses, infrastructure etc to cater to everyone he just shrugs and acts like its a non issue.
>Government is spending 1.2 billion a year on rent subsidies because working class people can no longer afford the high demand rental market. Rental subsidies are expected to go up by a billion this year alone.
>Essential service people like nurses, police officers and prison guards etc etc can no longer afford to live in Auckland.
>Mass exodus of whites are leaving the city. Being replaced with Pajeet, Mohammad and Xu Jang.
>Even the media cant spin it as a positive anymore but still wont talk about a halt on immigration.
>>
>>73939309
Chinese all ways cheated off me on math tests. Some Asians are cool. Chinese to Asian are slavs to whites. Stupid smelly rude gangbangers.
>>
>>73929968
>ITT keep paying rent goys
there are two types of income associated with housing
1- capital gain
2- rental income
if you're afraid of a capital loss, aim for the rental income.

And even if you do end up losing some capital (which can be a limited loss if you sell at the right time), it's still better than paying rent which is a 100% net loss.
>>
>>73939552
Well your prime minister appears to be a jew, no surprise he works to destroy the country
>>
>>73939891
Paying interest on your fucking mortgage is also 100% loss dumbass
Paying taxes and upkeep is also 100% loss
Paying your fucking real estate broker is also 100% loss

Theres still plenty of cheap houses though, its only expensive in cities or in boomer controlled areas that don't allow new housing.
>>
File: 1454155692032.png (1 MB, 2838x1286) Image search: [Google]
1454155692032.png
1 MB, 2838x1286
Why didn't we listen to him?
>>
File: That Rage Feel.jpg (38 KB, 554x527) Image search: [Google]
That Rage Feel.jpg
38 KB, 554x527
>>73935518
Screw you I have to live here you bastard
>>
>>73940345
>Paying interest on your fucking mortgage is also 100% loss dumbass
>Paying taxes and upkeep is also 100% loss
>Paying your fucking real estate broker is also 100% loss

I know, that's why I collect rental income dumbass

keep paying rent goys, I live off of it I don't care
>>
>>73940345
Or or or. You rent until 23 or stay with family assuming yours isn't falling apart due to jewish subversion. Then you buy a house in the rural part of the country and pick up a min wage full time job or some small solo construction gigs. Life ain't fucking hard. Sorry you LIKE having """"""""""""refugee"""""""""" neighbours and traffic jams or your oh so fucking special amenities you entitled worthless pick. Fuck you and fuck your family for raising you. Your a real pice of shit you know that
>>
>>73939274
is that worse than the blacks?
>>
>>73940532
>He has to deal with tenants
>He thinks owning a house is a good "investment"
lol

Though apparently in these further north areas above barrie they can jew the shit out of renters on houses that cost under 200k
>>
>>73940706
Blacks will never be a majority in America. They will always be around 12-13%, assuming the spics don't genocide them all.

Blacks are too stupid to organize in large numbers and plan for the long-term, chinks aren't.

So yes, yes it is. Your chink waifu fantasy is just that, a fantasy.
>>
>>73940759
I'm not gonna try to convince you dude, I need people like you
>>
>>73940759
>buy house outside vancouver for 350k. 11 years later, now worth 1.5mil
pretty good investment, you sound like a fag
>>
>>73932873
Invest in /biz/ meme stocks and crypto-currencies
>>
>>73940969
I don't pay rent, never will.

Hard to grasp why anyone would live in shit flat for over 1000 bucks a month

>>73941036
The crash will come eventually
>>
>>73940759
>leafposting
>>
>>73941093
>I don't pay rent, never will
your parents won't keep you in their basement forever
>>
>>73941093
maybe, but not for a while. and that doesnt make it a bad investment, you can say that about most things.

I agree with you about the flat tho
>>
>>73932289
The exact same thing is happening all over Vancouver and her neighboring "boroughs."

>tfw you were the only person of European descent in your English class
>JUST
>>
>>73941146
gr8 new meme, lad
>>
>>73930422
At least you have the decency to admit it, friend. Good on you.
>>
>>73940944
idk man the current predictions are saying the average american would be a mix of black, white and hispanic which black genes tend to dominate. considering most blacks in america are already partially white im not sure how appeal mixed sounds
>>
>>73936667
That's when I strike.
>>
>>73941639
Reddit called they want their faggot back. You fucking smart impersonators. Ironic intellectuals are still intellectuals. I'm telling mugabe
>>
>>73939698
have them pay up
>>
>>73931385
yeah, just ask all americans how bad the 2008 housing crash was. they lost nothing! not like every mortgage defaulted and there were 8 million americans kicked out of thier houses or anything.

its like you've never watched 'the big short' or something.
>>
>>73941763
I graduated since then. Extra credits finished early. For grad I got 2 Leathermans and lots of whiskey. Nobody on this board is less of a nerd then me
>>
>>73931675
what good is cash when the entire thing collapses?

i hope you invest in gold, yuan, etc bro... aus dollars wont be worth $1 = $100000 ausdollars.
>>
>>73941737
>believing national geographic kike propaganda

You need to stop taking cuckposting seriously, dude. The average normalfag does not date outside their race and certainly will not miscegenate. The white percentage of the population will decrease in size (unless something major happens) but will not get bred out of existence. We'll just be confined to a few areas of the country
>>
>>73941843
Where did you go to school btw?
>>
>>73941762
I never claimed to be smart, leaf. I'm a dumbass who is flunking out of college. In just commending our bong friend on being honest with himself.
>>
My house is now worth 900k. Thanks china I am now a millionaire.
>>
File: 31639.jpg (140 KB, 700x1046) Image search: [Google]
31639.jpg
140 KB, 700x1046
You can get this 4 bedroom 2 bath apartment for about 1,200 a month in Grand Rapids MI. I can't believe the prices in these threads
>>
>>73931385
>winning situation for Canadians to me.

Only if they sell right now and start renting until this passes. Most of them aren't. Most of them are taking HELOCs and renovating, taking HELOCs and doing retarded shit with it or selling and rolling it into something even more expensive. The crash is going to be bad for everybody when they have 500k worth of debt backed by 100k worth of equity.
>>
>>73932043
scam him for all hes got
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.