[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Human" Rights for Trannies - Because it's 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
CANADA YES

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/liberals-transgender-rights-legislation-canada-1.3581318

>The Liberal government is set to announce next week that it will propose legislation that would give legal and human rights protections to transgender people, following through on a pledge made during the federal election campaign.

>In his mandate letter, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau asked Wilson-Raybould to make it a priority to introduce legislation "to add gender identity as a prohibited ground for discrimination under the Canadian Human Rights Act, and to the list of distinguishing characteristics of 'identifiable group' protected by the hate speech provisions of the Criminal Code."
>>
>>73927983
https://youtu.be/-fXCp8-nkTM
>>
>>73927983
makes sense he'd legalize flamers while his country literally burns
>>
File: 1401069019601.gif (939 KB, 255x164) Image search: [Google]
1401069019601.gif
939 KB, 255x164
>>73927983
>hate speech provisions of the Criminal Code
>>
>>73927983
Someone with better MS paint skills than me should make a Captain Canada meme along the same lines as Captain Sweden
>>
Current year guys, grow up.
>>
File: bcprobably.jpg (164 KB, 1125x525) Image search: [Google]
bcprobably.jpg
164 KB, 1125x525
Target reopening 133 stores
>called it
>>
>>73927983

CBC

BBC

All liberal propagandists
>>
File: the_45_year_old_stoner.jpg (71 KB, 580x282) Image search: [Google]
the_45_year_old_stoner.jpg
71 KB, 580x282
>letting a drama teacher lead your country
>>
File: Canadian Pepe 2.png (18 KB, 365x363) Image search: [Google]
Canadian Pepe 2.png
18 KB, 365x363
>>73927983
Great, another weapon for the human rights commission to fire at whoever they want. And all because we can't acknowledge the fact that transgender is mental health issue.

I'm just so tired, anons...
>>
>>73927983
>canada protects trannies
>mentally ill leave america in droves for better life
>canada is now full of chicks with dicks and we can use the bathroom we're supposed to be using
>>
>>73927983
Isn't canada still on fire? How do you guys have time to think about anything else?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.