[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HEY I KNOW LETS GO TO COLLEGE KNOWING THAT ITS EXPENSIVE AND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1.jpg (372 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
372 KB, 2000x1000
HEY I KNOW

LETS GO TO COLLEGE

KNOWING THAT ITS EXPENSIVE

AND THEN COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW EXPENSIVE IT IS

ALL WHILE GETTING A USELESS DEGREE
>>
Copy that
>>
DUDE FREE STUFF LMAO
>>
>>73922115
Just like and probly feminists.
Blame society for theit poor life choices
>>
>>73922115
>useless
>>
>>73922115
>>
>>73922115
>be Amerifag
>go to """university"""
>study useless degree like gender studies
>party every day
>live in own appartment without working anything
>don't actually learn anything but just enjoy life and yolo
>"muh debt life is so unfair"
>>
>>73922813
See, /pol/? Now pay the fuck attention. All that other shit you call "stawmen"? It's not. This post? THIS is a fucking strawman. This is what the term means.
>>
>>73923076
I'm not attacking the OP, just trying to show you guys why Americans always have debt after studying.

As far as I know the most of that college / university debt is spent on living cost and rent, not on actual university participation. Correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>73922115

MAYBE AFTER THAT WE CAN PROTEST ABOUT THE LACK OF DIVERSITY THERE INSTEAD OF RESEARCHING THE OTHER FIVE THOUSAND COLLEGES IN THE COUNTRY TO SEE IF WE WOULD BE HAPPIER GIVING THEM THE GOVERNMENT'S MONEY
>>
>>73923535
>I'm not attacking the OP, just trying to show you guys why Americans always have debt after studying.
Yes, using a strawman argument. You're creating a fictional opponent with the exact characteristics required for you to knock over in order to "prove" your asinine """""""""""point""""""""""". We call this using a strawman argument.
>>
>>73923076
I go to a decent University and this is literally what goes on.

by decent I mean top 50-ish in the US
>>
>>73924980
Are you retarded? I'm neither creating a fictional opponent, nor am I argumenting anything.

I just stated how the average university graduate is like. I told you to correct me if you think I am wrong. You didn't.

Let's summarize again.

- The average American university has very low standards. You don't need to be very intelligent to study.
- You have many degrees which are absolutely useless in real life and just bring wrong expectations of a successful career
- Most people are not studying to learn but rather to enjoy their life, party and drink
- Most students live in an own appartment without working
- The cost of the university itself is very low compared to the other costs during studying like rent / living cost

This is just how I see it from a different continent. Please tell me which one of my points is wrong.
>>
>>73922698
You missed the part where the poor person, despite knowing that they have no money, has like 2 kids out of wedlock and complains that they can't support them.
>>
>>73922683
Modern art, women's studies, gender crap etc.
>>
>>73927602
>art
>useless
those other 2 are useless, but I hate it when NEETs write off all degrees as useless.
>>
>>73923535
look up some tuition rates for our colleges.
>>
>>73927732
>MODERN art
It's horrible and very useless
>>
Fuck off faggot boomers aren't retiring because they are shit at money managing
>>
>>73922115
Most German degrees are useful
>>
File: 1453522911582.jpg (264 KB, 598x681) Image search: [Google]
1453522911582.jpg
264 KB, 598x681
>>73926361
Youre pretty spot on senpai

t. Financial systems graduate
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.