[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Breivik suggested to hit muzzies where they are more fragile:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: STALK-.MUZZIES_WOMEN.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
STALK-.MUZZIES_WOMEN.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>Breivik suggested to hit muzzies where they are more fragile: their moustacheous-women. They go apeshit and their are forced to pursue a private vendetta/jihad to re-establish family's honour, thus exposing their true nature to trigglypuffy kikeslaves

part 1 gif related
>>
Hey you should jump off a bridge and shout something epic about muslims haha muslims would be so BTFO
>>
>>73919162
Fuck off, shill. Kill yourself you nigger kike faggot
>>
>>73919162
>triggered
>>
>>73919162

Lol faggot
>>
>>73919062
Where is part 2 u fagget
>>
>>73919237
>>73919248
>>73919274
hello ribbit
>>
this triggers the muslim
>>
>>73919062
I'm horny, please don't dissapoint me
>>
File: snake.gif (4 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
snake.gif
4 MB, 360x240
>>73919683
>>73919284
>rattlesnake
>>
>MFW you can trigger the new crusade just by fapping
>>
>>73920816
so she never even looks. who cares.
>>
>>73921059
she saw with the side of her eyes, that's why she cover her face, you autismo inbred
>>
>>73921230
she gazed apon the cock and became impure she's now trying to hide her shame
>>
>>73921230
But why didnt she leave?
She wants the D
>>
>>73919162
:'(
>>
>>73922012
yeah she defiantly fighting temptation one look at that would have sent her out the room immediately if she wasn't thinking about it
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.