[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vaccines
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 12
File: IMG_2742.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2742.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Can /pol/ please redpill me on vaccines?

I was having a discussion about them earlier with my girlfriend. We both decided that we aren't going to vaccinate our kids until we get more information.

I've read that vaccines lower your immune system, has horrible side effects, and the FDA recently added autism as a side effect to vaccines on their website.

Reddit is 1000000% pro-vaccine, the circle jerk around hating anti-vaxxers is horrendus.

So what's the truth, /pol/? Would you vaccinate your children?

pic unrelated
>>
You're an idiot, that's the truth.
>>
Seems degenerate not to get them since you put the rest of society at risk. Just weigh the risks. If there's a 0.01% chance to get autism from taking them vs 0.1% chance to get whatever illness its protecting you from, I would think the choice would be obvious.
>>
Enjoy your easily preventable diseases
>>
>>73913600
If you hate your kids and want them to die of diseases the west eradicated decades ago, then don't vaccinate them.
>>
You did the right thing, the toxins in vaccines can have all kinds of negative effects
>>
inb4 Trump said vaccines cause autism. One of the dumb things he said for sure. We don't care. People will keep getting vaccinated in the first world no matter who the president is.
>>
idk why you hesitate to get vaccines for your kids, they're already gonna have autism because they're your kids
>>
>>73913600
No, noone dies of that shit you vaccine kids for. Just teach them to be careful and protective.
>>
>>73913796
>muh autism vaccines
well meme'd
>>
Read the Wakefield article and how it was debunked. When you are vaccinated, yu are given an engineered dumber down version of the virus. Therefire, there is always the possibility it can mutate into the full condition once you get the vaccine. That happens one in a million. But with a population of like 310 million in the US, it leaves room generates speculation when it does happen.
>>
>>73914007

Literally thousands of children die every year from these diseases. Most of them aren't likely to kill you but they definitely can and the vaccination has no downside.

>and the FDA recently added autism as a side effect to vaccines on their website.

TROLLOLOLOL
>>
>>73913882
>unironically using the word 'toxins'

Opinion discarded
>>
Astonishingly, not everything that reddit believes is false just because it's reddit, and group consensus doesn't always constitute a "circlejerk", even amongst people you don't like.

Sometimes, one thing is right and the other thing is wrong and that's how it is. Reddit isn't pro-vaccination because redditors are sheeple, they're pro-vaccination because the consensus among actual medical experts & researchers is unanimous and absolute and the evidence for vaccines having scary side effects ranges from shaky to nonexistent.

Stop being an idiot.

Or stop being a troll if you're just bullshitting us.

Either way, stop being a twat.
>>
>>73913600
Simple: you may not need it, but you will regret if your kid dies. It is better a 0% chance to die then even 1%
>>
>>73913600
>We both decided that we aren't going to vaccinate our kids
You're both retarded.
>vaccines lower your immune system
Do you read the thingx you type?
>>
File: 1463121595444.gif (3 MB, 339x190) Image search: [Google]
1463121595444.gif
3 MB, 339x190
No vaccine: decent change of getting a serious disease that wouldn't even exist here if not for people like you, or accidentally infecting someone with a compromised immune system.

Vaccine: you help keep terrible diseases in the past. You have a very tiny chance of having a problem.
>>
>>73913600
depends. Do you want dead kids or alive kids?
>>
Got my kid vaccinated, and guess what? Nothing happenef
>>
>>73914007
>noone dies of that shit you vaccine kids for
Hm, I wonder why it is no one dies of diseases we prevent? That's a real mystery.
>>
looks like OP may have been vaccinated one too many times, imho
>>
>>73913600

Idiots like you fuck things up for everyone.

Ask your grandparents about what it was like before vaccines, you dipshit
>>
Real talk: I stopped vaccinating my daughter at 12 months old. I wanted to stop at 9 months when she showed MAJOR regressions into "early markers of autism" but I decided to do one more round and watch her very closely.

Her fingers and toes peeled after the shots. Her sleep became more disrupted, more night terrors. Her hand flapping and other "stimming" got worse. Her speech stopped developing. She even got a mild case of the chicken pox.

Say no to vax, say no to replacing bouts of illness you can recover from with a lifetime of disease.

Big pharma doesn't want healthy people. They want patients.
>>
Vaccines have no downsides. Alex Jones gets shitloads of money from his shitty organic pills to tell you they do. Vaccinate your kids or kill yourself.
>>
>>73913600
Vaccinate your kids please.
>>
we didn't vax our kids. they're poison. my wife and her 9 siblings, none were vaxxed. they're the healthiest people i know. my girls are strong, smart, and very healthy. no allergies or fucked up retarded behavior that i see in so many other kids. ALSO: shit doesn't even work most of the time. with the flu and whooping cough...there will be an outbreak, and they'll admit that 90% of teh people getting sick were vaxed. "but it's not as severe as it would have been were they not". how the fuck do they know? research the correlation between discoveries in how germs are transmitted and teh declines in rates of infectious diseases. plus, we live in a first world country. if they DO get sick, we'll go to the hospital. lol.
>>
>>73914245
http://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/UCM101580.pdf

It says right here on the FDA website m8
>>
Don't fucking do it. Ignore the pharma shills, their passion should speak volumes.
>>
>>73915028
Youre a fucking retard. Conclusively prove vaccines were the cause of all these.
>>
>>73913600
In recent years, the definition of autism has broadened so much, it's basically "if your kid acts out in anyway, they have autism."

Scientifically, medically, and common sense wise: vaccinations are 100% better than not vaccinating. The diseases they prevent save lives.

The most common one I was warned about when my daughter was whooping cough. It was recommended that both I and my husband get revaccinated with a tdap before our baby was born because it's really common for newborns to get it from their parents and it can kill them.

The reason most people are pro vaccine is because it is backed almost universally by anyone in the fields.

The only people against them are extreme religious and anti government armchair scholars.

Don't be cruel to you child. Do what's right by them.
>>
If you believe that vaccinations cause autism, ask yourself this:

Would you rather have a dead child or an autistic child?
>>
>>73914148
They stopped giving live virus vaccines in the 1950s. What you're talking about hasn't happened since.
>>
>>73913600
nice pup
>>
>>73915586
This framing is gonna backfire on you senpai.
>>
As an older pollack I did not have the MMR vaccine. I caught all three, at 8, 9 and 24!
>>
>>73915447
I can't. I'm just a mom, just taking care of MY kid.

I can say that I bonded with another mother over our kids both showing early markers of autism.

She continued to vaccinate her son "on schedule", even getting him regular flu shots, and I stopped.

Her son is still non-verbal even with Early Intervention helping and my daughter speaks in complete sentences. Her son has all kind of Sensory Processing Disorder issues, while my daughter has "outgrown" all of hers. Her son is sick with all kinds of ear infections, colds, etc, and my daughter has been sick only three times.

Other than vaccinating, our kids are raised basically the same. Healthy food. Breastfed to at least 18 months, no formula. Etc.

PIC VERY MUCH RELATED
>>
>>73915796
>I'm just a mom
>Real talk

if you're a female you'll post your a picture of those delicious breasts
>>
http://healthwyze.org/reports/60-vaccine-secrets

http://healthwyze.org/reports/295-the-amish-dont-get-autism-but-they-do-get-bio-terrorism

http://healthwyze.org/reports/200-if-vaccines-are-safe-then-why-did-congress-give-them-legal-immunity-why-are-they-above-the-law

This is just the tip of the iceberg of what these people have uncovered. It really is a goldmine.
>>
>>73915433
It said that these conditions developed in kids after getting vaccinated. It didnt say it was caused by the vaccine or had any relation to the vaccine at all, just that some people reportes these things happened eventually in a kids life.

I don't even know why they would put that part in, it served no purpose other than to be mistranslated by tards like you and fear mongered.
>>
We had a bird flu pandemic panic a couple years ago in Germany. Government decided to mass produce vaccines and made them mandatory for every government worker, kids and alot of other people.

Turns out they actually produced two different kind of vaccines, one for VIPs (politicians etc), and another one for the plebs. The plebs vaccine had additives that have huge side effects.

That was pretty much the end of my doubts when it comes to the vaccine conspiracy. Big government is using mandatory vaccinations to poison you and your kids on purpose. Of course vaccines work; but they also add stuff to it that has a good chance of permanently ruining your health.
>>
>>73915796

Kek, 7/10 bait
>>
>>73913600
ask your doctor to give you the ingredients in the shot.. they do not know. My doctor does not vaccinate his own kids.
>>
>>73913866
>If you hate your kids and want them to die of diseases the west eradicated decades ago, then don't vaccinate them.
would you spray a fire hose on a house that had its fire put out decades ago?
>>
>>73915994
Truth, vaccines are not inherently bad. How many decades were vaccines applied with no problems whatsoever? As is usually the case shit patents fuck everything up.

People, knowing bullshit when you hear it is one of the most important skills you will ever develop in life
>>
>>73914007
...and you think globuli are the sollution for everything.
>>
>>73915938
>mom
what makes you think my breasts are delicious? upper kek

>>73916068
It's not bait, faggot.

>>73916075
My pediatrician bitched the RN out for giving me shit when I told him I wasn't going to vax any more. He said "Let me give you the inserts so you can think about it". I brought them to the next appointment with all the side effects highlighted, but he didn't even mention vax again.

They know.
>>
>>73916082
thanks!
>>
>>73915796
I love talking with other moms on oil. Happens more often then people think, especially in the right threads.

Curious though, was the flailing arms the major symptom that made you stop? That's a normal development when babies are between 4 months to 2 years as they are learning to control their arms. Mine flailed her arms and legs when she was happy or excited, and she's very vocal and healthy.

i can't help but consider the possibility that correlation doesn't equal causation in this case. Some kids, regardless of vaccines have autism. It seems an extreme assumption that vaccines are the only possible reason. Maybe hers did and yours did not?
>>
>>73916179
They WERE irradiated (in the West), but because of anti-vaccers and immigration, shit's coming back again.
>>
>>73915977
>The amish don't get autism
>The amish don't go to doctors either

If I had autism but never had it diagnosed due to never seeing a doctor in my life, I could say I have never had autism too!
>>
>>73915796
http://healthwyze.org/reports/346-how-to-cure-autism-and-the-time-bomb-of-mercury-poisoning
>>
>>73913600
The Problem is the amount of vaccines!
20 Years ago vaccines have been given to new born over a time frame of 3-10 years and the vaccines haven't been manufactured and 3rd world shit holes.

Today children are getting a shock therapy with multiple vaccines at ones, some immune systems might go crazy because of the amount.
Vaccine production lines are constantly getting shut down because of poo in loo impurities,... You might get a vaccine produced before the dirt was noticed

It's not the vaccine, it's how it is used and produced
>>
File: pol gets caught by mummie.webm (843 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pol gets caught by mummie.webm
843 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhk7-5eBCrs
>>
>>73913600
>I read that vaccines lower your immune system

And if you believe that then you'll believe anything.
There's nothing wrong with vaccines, provided you get them from a trusted source. The problem is that you have to understand what a vaccine is. It's not a cure all for all diseases: it's a guess. It's designed to introduce your immune system to a foreign microbe such that your immune system can develop to combat it.

That's it. That's all they do. They don't lower IQ, they don't weaken your immune system, and the only autism they cause is that of stupid people who don't know how to read scientific articles.

If you don't want to vaccinate your kids, that's fine, hope you know a good private school that doesn't require vaccination, or homeschool your kid. The only risk is that they might contract a disease that their immune system doesn't know how to handle where it may have been able to if vaccination had been practiced.
>>
>>73916343
Both of their fathers are autistic, so they were both equally "at risk".

She didn't flail her arms during normal waking time -- she would rub them on her sheets for upwards of half an hour before being able to fall asleep. It was "stimming".

She regressed from speaking right after a round of vaccines. She had ten+ words and went back to saying nothing but "duh" for over three months.

She started having night terrors where she would sob for over an hour right after that second to last round of vax. They had mostly stopped -- and I let her be shot up with that poison again, and what do you know, back in full force.

>>73916545
Yes, we did chelation for her. Unless you mean I should talk to the other mom? Hopeless. I have tried to just barely touch upon it and she's EXTREMELY pro-vax, not to mention defensive and sensitive because her son is autistic and "different" and "people are always giving unwanted advice"
>>
>>73916478
Ya that's a load of bullshit, my mom lives in a part of Ohio with tons of Amish, their family is good friends with an Amish guy that makes furniture who's brother is very clearly autistic, very nice guy just very obviously off
>>
>>73913600
bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait

The FDA did not do that, they don't "lower your immune system" (whatever that means), and they don't have any side effects.

bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait
>>
>>73915796
Do you even understand how vaccines work?
>>
>>73913600
I want to put all anti vaccine people on an Island and then laugh as they all die.
>>
>>73916478
Wow bro that argument sure has a lot of substance.

> Heart disease, cancer, and diabetes are virtually non-existent in Amish villages. Equally non-existent are our modern, chemically-engineered medicines, enhanced (chemically engineered) foods, G.M.O. (genetically engineered) foods, and of course, vaccines. How is it that those who are without the so-called "miracles" of orthodox medicine are healthier?
>>
>>73916082

How is that Colloidal Silver working out for you Jonesy?
>>
>>73916861
nice bait
>>
>>73916237
let's still see them, though
>>
>>73916646
This is what I've been thinking.

Vaccines aren't the problem, it's that people aren't spacing them out. You should space vaccinations out a few months in between, or you'll fuck your kid up.
>>
>>73916861
shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill

The FDA clearly states autism as a possible side effect "pending further investigation". There was a CDC whistleblower who revealed that that investigation has been done, and surpressed.

Vaccines work by making you just "a little bit ill". They also contain preservatives that are toxic to the body. Who wants to inject a 6-20 lb tiny human with an open blood-brain barrier with disease and toxins?

You want to know about some side effects
>https://vaers.hhs.gov/index
>http://www.immunize.org/packageinserts/

shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill shill
>>
Seriously how can anyone believe this garbage. There is as much evidence for vaccines causing autism as there is for the existence of god: literally none.

Point me towards a single peer reviewed study in a reputable journal that shows evidence of autism.
>>
>>73916650
>Penn and kike
>>
>>73916774
Oh my god, are you really this dumb? "Well, her dad is a sperg, and autism has a very strong genetic basis, but it was the vaccines that made her autistic, definitely!"

Lets see some more stormfront-tier sites to back up the anti-vax claims.
>>
>>73917135
>peer reviewed study in a reputable journal

You mean.... you will only trust a part of the Kike cover-up to tell you what they're doing? Niiiiiice that makes sense

>>73916945
Yes, I do.
>>
>>73913796

There isn't a link between vaccines and autism anyway. The only study that's shown a link between autism and anything was SSRI's.

I'm not even sure if the study was credible, it's just the only thing I've ever seen on it.
>>
>>73917135
>Not realizing that "scientifically proven" is the most effective form of modern day propaganda
>Not realizing how corrupt political and science officials really are
>realizing that the media lies to you all the time, but if they say "scientifically proven" then it must be true.

Question everything m8
>>
>>73916825
>lives in a part of Ohio
That is not an isolated Amish community
>>
>>73917135
It's been SUPPRESSED MAN! The government wants you all to become spergs so they can CONTROL YOU!
>>
>>73917301
What did you miss about the fact that she shows NO markers of autism now? None?

Oh yeah and her dad grew up outside of Dallas/Fort Worth. Just so happens that area has 3 to 7 times as much fluoride in the water as average. Fluoride has been linked to autism and Tourette's. He has autism, and his sister has Tourette's.

Fluoride also linked to hypothyroidism now.

Yeah, no conspiracies here, guys....
>>
Proper sanitation and clean water is why diseases have drastically declined in the west. Don't trust the needle jew.
>>
>>73917301
>>73917331
>>73917135
>>73916399

Lol i think you guys will appreciate this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcTMge7MOH8
>>
Vaccines containing viruses grown using human tissue are 100% dangerous and harmful to the body
They're basically weaponized to make the body attack itself
>>
>>73917124
Link me to where the FDA says that autism is a possible side effect pending further investigation.

>CDC whistleblower suppressed
If he was right, there would be academic research done on it. The shit that happens in university labs just isn't subject to the kind of government scrutiny that you think it is - if they found something, it'd be out there on pubmed or google scholar.

>toxins
What "toxins" are you talking about - the additive that contains mercury that isn't used in the states anymore?
>>
>>73913600
OP, if your precious little babies get autism, I'm pretty sure you can safely blame it on genetics rather than vaccines.
>>
>>73917384
You are actually mentally disabled if you think a tribe of people will be isolated anywhere in america without extreme height
>>
>>73917384
Uhh what the fuck do you think an isolated amish community is? Off on some island in the south pacific?
>>
>>73917331
Bullshit. They JUST released a link between autism and high levels of Folate

>http://hub.jhu.edu/2016/05/12/too-much-folate-pregnant-autism

What are pre-natal pills they shame everyone into taking chock full of? Motherfucking folate.
>>
>>73913600
Vaccines contain weaker versions of a specific virus to a person's body. Once the vaccines are injected, lymphocytes called macrophages eat the weaken viri and presents the portions of the viri into their membrane. Helper lymphocytes would interact with the exposed viri.

These helper lymphocytes would specific activate t cells and b cells. T and b cells would mass produce. Some of those cells become memory b or t cells. B cells would secrete specific antibodies to block the bonding sites of the viri. The viri would either be starved to death (due to blocked binding sites) or killed by killer t cells. Memory lymphocytes would present parts of the virus on their outer membrane so that they can remember the virus and prepare for it.
>tl:dr vaccines train the lymphatic system to prepare for a virus attack
>>
>>73917383
>science officials are corrupt

I'm a scientist at one of the best (top 5) universities in the country, studying biology. I promise you, if we found something, it'd be out there in writing and we'd be showered with money for finding it.

Dismissing everyone who disagrees with your voodoo as a shill or a conspirator is a great way to develop and perpetuate false beliefs.
>>
Why the fuck are you guys so worried about your kids having autism?
Why don't you ask your parents if it's really that bad.
>>
File: 1306533563656.jpg (34 KB, 431x450) Image search: [Google]
1306533563656.jpg
34 KB, 431x450
>>73913600
I will give you the most reasonable answer OP.
Get your children to do only the vital ones, and ask for specific information for the ingredients of each one.
>>
>>73913600
>>73915028
>>73916343
>>73917589
>>73917533
>>73917494
>>73916756
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqbn7oxXh38
>>
>on /pol/
>worried more about his children's autism
>>
>>73917713
YOUR JUST ONE OF THEM

I KNEW IT

SEE HOW CAN WE TRUST YOU WHEN YOU EVEN ADMIT YOUR A SCIENTIST

ENJOY YOUR GOVERNMENT BRAINWASHING, """"SCIENTIST""""
>>
so many shills. dont do it lad
>>
>>73917012

Amish have lower rates, not completely 0, of cancer. They also use less tobacco, don't drink, no promiscuous sex...

Heart disease? That's not going to be diagnosed without modern medicine. A tumor is a tumor, enzymes and EKG are another matter.

Of course they also have super specific genetic disorders to their groups due to inbreeding over the last three centuries.
>>
>>73917533
>http://www.fda.gov/downloads/BiologicsBloodVaccines/Vaccines/ApprovedProducts/UCM101580.pdf

SIDS is notable as well.

>The shit that happens in university labs just isn't subject to the kind of government scrutiny that you think it is - if they found something, it'd be out there on pubmed or google scholar.
Lies

>What "toxins" are you talking about
>Thimerosal hasn't been used in vaccines for children since 2001. However, thimerosal is still used in some flu vaccines. Yearly flu vaccines are recommended for all children.

But no, I was mostly talking about aluminum
>Aluminum adjuvants are used in vaccines such as hepatitis A, hepatitis B, diphtheria-tetanus-containing vaccines, Haemophilus influenzae type b, and pneumococcal vaccines, but they are not used in the live, viral vaccines, such as measles, mumps, rubella, varicella and rotavirus.
>>
>>73917557
>>73917568

>Pro-vaccination sources often claim that vaccinations are normal in the Amish community, and so is autism. These are lies. While there may be some small Amish groups which vaccinate, and thus have autism; neither is normal. The United Press, in conjunction with Generation Rescue, published a story about the rates of autism in an Amish community in Pennsylvania.

Reporter Dan Olmsted went searching for the autistic Amish. Statistically, there should have been about 130 Amish with autism in the community he examined. Dan discovered 3 cases. The first was an adopted Chinese girl, who had suffered through all of her vaccinations on the same day. The second developed symptoms within 24 hours after getting vaccinated, and there was no information about the third case. The reporter even spoke with the local allopathic doctor, who the Amish sometimes visit whenever herbs and supplements do not suffice (e.g. broken bones). The doctor admitted that he had never seen autism in the Amish community.

http://www.putchildrenfirst.org/media/e.4.pdf
>>
>>73913600
have fun watching your kids suffer from preventable illnesses OP. tetanus is some serious shit. once there are any symptoms it's already too late and your kid is toast. i don't support mandatory vaccines or any of that kind of nonsense but I have yet to see any convincing evidence that they cause autism. it's more likely that people waiting until they're too old to have kids and all the poisins in our "food" would be causing the increase in autism.
>>
>>73917893
>not trusting literally the only people with information to have informed views

how do you form your opinions, again?
>>
>>73917589
JUST...JUST

There isnt even a link to the fucking study in the article. Are you fucking serious? I can post some bullshit about water filters causing autism in a blog and link it to your facebook wall, and you would probably fucking believe it.
>>
>>73918203
>http://www.namv.org/
>>
>>73918023

>notes state there's no info on frequency or severity

If one of you dumb cunts claims autism on a vaccine review, it gets tagged with that message. Self-confirming bias is fun.
>>
>>73918065
>adopted Chinese girl
>isolated Amish
LOL this is the stupidest shit I've read all day, these are the people who disown you for choosing to move out of the Amish lifestyle at 18
>>
File: wowstop.png (208 KB, 361x691) Image search: [Google]
wowstop.png
208 KB, 361x691
>>73913600
>conflating low-status people for low-status ideas
>what is reverse-halo effect

Please an hero before reproducing
>>
I'm 29 years old and I've never had a single vaccine. I don't get colds, I've never had the flu. I can't even remember the last time I was sick. I will never get a vaccine, nor will my children.
>>
>>73918203
i have all the information you faggot

you must be in the biological sciences, judging by your lack of logic when reading my obvious bait post
>>
>>73914394
>not everything reddit believes is false

If reddit believed something I believed I'd change my beliefs because anything from that website is wrong, now fuck off back to whatever subreddit you were linked here from.
>>
>>73918023
You do realize that autism isn't listed as a possible side effect there, right? its listed as an adverse event that occurred and was reported post-administration. The reporting was in no way random or compulsory.

If even 50% of the people reporting adverse events reported that their kid developed autism, thats still just p(autism|report adverse event & vaccinated). That doesn't tell you everything you need to compute the important statistic, p(autism|vaccinated), let alone compare p(autism|vaccinated) to p(autism|~vaccinated).

Where is your evidence that the aluminum additives in the vaccines are in any way dangerous? There's a non-zero concentration of carbon monoxide in the air you breathe, but it causes you no harm.
>>
Varg is an anti-vaxxer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orS-l5wgMUE

A lot of stuff he says resonates with me, but sometimes he'll say ridiculous shit that makes me incredulous to everything he's ever said.
>>
>>73918065
"I-it was horrible, I could see the autism oozing out of the child as soon as the needle hit her skin. The effects were immediate. She lost all sense of normal social ques and began thrashing wildly until the doctor allowed her to use his iphone so she could go shitpost on the website 4chan. I was terrified it could happen this fast."
>>
The person who came up with ''vaccines cause autism'' lost their medical licence for misleading evidence

So yeah, vaccines don't cause autism
>>
File: images (2).jpg (10 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
10 KB, 229x220
>>73913600
You dont belong here, you have to go back, also polio is far worse then any side effect of vaccination. Vaccinate your kids and dont circumcise them now gtfo nigger.
>>
>>73918023
>>All of your other posts

I feel really fucking bad for your children. I can only imagine you coming back to the doctors with a pamphlet highlighted screaming at them about the government coverups and shit.

Children get sick, the vaccines didn't cause all of this shit. You're a fucking moron.
>>
>Americans unironically believe vaccines cause autism
>>
File: b7VfS9L.png (595 KB, 673x4355) Image search: [Google]
b7VfS9L.png
595 KB, 673x4355
>>73918743
Yes. I realize that, and I frequently correct other parents for claiming it is and take a lot of flak for it.

>Where is your evidence that the aluminum additives in the vaccines are in any way dangerous?

>"Early symptoms of aluminum toxicity include flatulence, headaches, colic, dryness of the skin and mucous membranes, tendencies for colds, burning pain in the head relieved by food, heartburn and an aversion to meat"

"Colic, extreme gas, extreme fussiness, and eczema are normal in babies!"

Also, please carefully read pic related.
>>
>>73919013
>lost their medical licence
that just PROVES that the CORPORATIONS don't want the TRUTH out there

it's so transparent

>oh they lost the accreditation of the multinational PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES
>that means they bad xxdddd

sometimes you people just lack common sense

OBVIOUSLY LOSING MEDICAL LICENSE IS GOOD BECAUSE MEDICAL INDUSTRY IS BAD

DOCTORS ARE BAD

ONLY PEOPLE WHO SELL BOOKS AND MINERAL CLEANSING SOLUTIONS KNOW TRUE HELPFUL MEDICINE
>>
File: 1458328558934.png (243 KB, 919x737) Image search: [Google]
1458328558934.png
243 KB, 919x737
>>73916179
Would you not earthquake proof your home when there has not been an earthquake in years?
>>
>>73919179
I don't scream at anyone. I told him I didn't want to vaccinate any more because I did not like the effects I saw in my child, and he said not a word more. The RN had a problem with it, and he told her off.

He knows. He knows they are terrible, and he can't admit it, because he spent his whole life training for this job and he has a family to support.
>>
>>73919304
>Among the 393 measles patients, 306 had vaccination records and the remaining 87 were classified as having unknown vaccination status including 74 adults.
>http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6438a7.htm

Keep sucking that big pharma cock. I'm out, faggots. Hope you learned something.
>>
>>73919389
>he spent his whole life training for this job
lol let's be honest--
you retards distrust doctors for the wrong reasons

you should distrust doctors because most "spent their whole lives" dicking around and being retards like you (majoring in English and sociology and psychology etc) and then went to med school on the easy-as-fuck degree GPA. then they recommend things like routine infant circumcision.

meanwhile, you're even more retarded than those faggots. great job being a stupid worthless wet hole.
>>
>>73919244
I hope to god you're hot. Its the only way people would put up with this bullshit...
>>
>>73919244
If you realized that, then

Also, in pic, it seems like they provide a source for safe amounts of oral aluminum consumption. You reply by saying that the injected aluminum is probably lower, and the authors of the source agree. The person you're corresponding with fails to produce a source that specifies safe amounts of injected aluminum for human infants.

It would be pretty tough to get the "how much aluminum can we inject in human kids" study approved. I'd say the oral amounts are a pretty decent proxy anyhow, especially since the (one-time) DTap vaccine has less than 25% of the 4.225 mg/kg that they say is the upper ingestion level.

I'm still not really seeing a problem with aluminum in vaccines.
>>
>>73919931
ADHD kicked in. First line should be,

"If you realized that, then why would you bring up that report as a citation for a vaccine-autism link? The data is too biased to be meaningful."
>>
>>73917589
>>73918246

>The findings will be presented Friday at the 2016 International Meeting for Autism Research in Baltimore.
>"We have long known that a folate deficiency in pregnant mothers is detrimental to her child's development. But what this tells us is that excessive amounts may also cause harm. We must aim for optimal levels of this important nutrient."

Stick to Twitter and Facebook trending for your news sources, clearly reading an entire article is too much to ask.
>>
>>73919931
That's not me in the conversation

Since you're a scientist and all, could you please explain to the class how differently the body absorbs something through the digestive system VS injecting it into the blood and tissue?

Then, please explain the open gut and open blood-brain barrier in infants.
>>
>>73913600
Having retarded parents who think vaccines are harmful is probably more likely to cause autism than vaccination.
>>
>>73917458
I thought /pol/ would be better than this
>>
Vaccines are directly related to anti-christian New World Order eugenism and social engineering. Just today I heard of two people dying after being vaccined for H1N1.
>>
>>73913600
That is
a
cute
fucking
dog!
>>
>>73920176
Yes, they will be presented and quickly dismissed. The article is shock BS.
>>
>>73920183
>injecting it into the blood
which vaccines that you're concerned with are IV?
>>
>>73920761
What's so shocking about it? We've known for a while that folate deficiency leads to spina bifida. Why is it so surprising to find that an excess has negative effects too? I don't see what's so objectionable about this
>>
>>73920841

None of them

Most vaccines are intra-muscular. I doubt this lady can appreciate the difference though, since she apparently believes that fucking aluminum is a deadly poison in infancy but is perfectly safe to wrap your leftovers in as soon as you turn 5. Pro tip: the blood-brain barrier doesn't filter metals in adults either
>>
>>73921032

The study is underpowered and it's likely just a statistical artifact.
>>
>>73921201
She probably wears aluminum as a hat from the looks of things
>>
>>73915994
>Mandatory to prevent bird flu
>Government is trying to kill us

Tell me again why they didn't just give the "VIPs" vaccines and say fuck the whole lot of you?

So they use cheaper ingredients, so what? Thats not uncommon among drugs, or anything for that matter when its mass produced.
Would you rather get bird flu and die?
>>
>>73913600
>vaccines are used for decades
>some naked slut says they are dangerous
>WE JUST DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEIR SAFETY

Do us all a favor and just don't breed
>>
>>73919521
And how many more would there be if no one vaccinated?

Your a retard. But then, you say your a women, so that explains it.
>>
>>73921370
ZING
>>
Hippies started the anti-vax bullshit.

That is really all that you need to know.
>>
>>73921314
What study? You just pointed out that there is no published data on this finding, how are you already forming opinions on the strength of the statistics?

It's this kind of thinking that leads to anti-vaxxers and misinterpretation of science in general. You don't just say "this doesn't sound right to me, so it must be experimental error" and move on. If you care enough to have an opinion you should care enough to see what the results are.
>>
>>73921201
>believes that fucking aluminum is a deadly poison

Aluminium is used because it creates an attack response of the immune system. Intra-Muscular it can stay inside your body for a couple of years, constantly messing with your immune system.

> So they use cheaper ingredients, so what?

It wasn't about being cheaper, they knew that the VIP ingredients have less side effects. Settled science!
>>
>>73921920
celebrities started the anti vax idea, no one cares what hippies think. But when some celeb that waited until they were 40 to start a family say its the vaccines that caused the precious babies autism, people listen
>>
>>73913600
>We both decided that we aren't going to vaccinate our kids until we get more information.
>These fucking retards already have children
Here's a tip. Turn off your internet now. Never get it turned back on. You've proven you're too stupid to use it.
>>
Simple answer - Yes. Medical physicist here.
>>
>>73913600
Just curious OP if you're still here, how do you feel about vaccines after reading through this shit storm?
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.