[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"If they stand for Germany, they die for Germany"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (377 KB, 336x420) Image search: [Google]
image.png
377 KB, 336x420
>"If they stand for Germany, they die for Germany"
>"Building by building, room by room
>"One rat at a time."
Video games have and ALWAYS will be the centre of degenerate propaganda.
>>
>>73913565
It's true. I think theat video games are foreshadowing the future. Like division, hell even the modern warfare series had depicted a nuclear russia-us war stemming from proxies in the middle east.
>>
That and it's meant to dumb down retards so they won't reproduce and then the darkies will take over.
>>
>fighting against people who invaded your country is degenerate
>>
>>73913836
>Depicting the rape and murder of Millions of German civilians and Soliders.
>Glorifying this fact because "Nazis are evil"
Fucking grand.
>>
>>73913977
>it's not okay to kill soldiers in war
wew lad
>>
>>73913565
>expecting Soviets to be politically correct
>during WWII

Some of you fucking retards, seriously?
>>
CoD 5 was the last good CoD games. For a game that came out almost 10 years ago, it's graphics are fucking spectacular and search & destroy mode on realistic settings was the funnest shit ever.

CoD5 > shit > red orchestra
>>
>>73914183
>Civilians
>Soldiers

I know the Soviet Union didn't sign the Geneva Convention, but what they did is still inexcusable.
>>
>>73913565
Play red orchestra 2. Cod and bf are for kids.
>>
>>73913836
If that's the logic you're sticking by you should kill yourself (unless you're some mud and not a real American)
>>
>>73913977
>>Depicting the rape [...] of Millions of German civilians and Soliders.

yeah i remember that mission, was epic af
>>
>>73913565
Based Reznov. Also, the russians aren't depicted as "good". There's the good (anglos), the bad (germans) and the ugly (russians).
>>
File: 1450128895451.jpg (818 KB, 2222x3026) Image search: [Google]
1450128895451.jpg
818 KB, 2222x3026
>>73913836
>killing said "invaders" is not

>>73914834
Who cares what an inbred kike thinks? You'll be irrelvant by the end of the century.

SON IF YOU'RE READING THIS IN THE FUTURE, YOU BETTER HAVE GOTTEN RID OF THESE FUCKING KIKES. EITHER THAT OR YOUR SON. LOVE FROM YOUR FATHER...
>>
>>73913565
>thinking the russians gave a shit about what the individual german was when germany as a country invaded them
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.