[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mexico helps inmmigrants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
/Pol/ how do you feel that, mexico helps the inmmigrants who want to get into the USA?
We help them, we provide information, and sometimes food, deportations are rare, we help the fucking shitty assholes who are going for the easy money, the same ones who have like 8 kids, we have organizations who help them... how it makes you feel?

http://fundacionjusticia.org/organizaciones-que-apoyan-a-migrantes/
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/06/world/americas/a-mexican-manual-for-illegal-migrants-upsets-some-in-us.html?_r=0

It makes me feel disgusted.
>>
>>73901591
Lol
>>
File: 23352463634.png (295 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
23352463634.png
295 KB, 500x279
Makes me feel less sympathy towards Mexico in general and leaning towards 'you deserve the cartel violence'.
>>
File: mexicanintellectual.jpg (151 KB, 804x804) Image search: [Google]
mexicanintellectual.jpg
151 KB, 804x804
>>73901591
Feels bad Mexico, though too bad you guys won't help them into the ocean. Do I hold all of you responsible no, its just a shitty situation for both of us, picture a world where we aren't strong, no more money coming from the north and we both fall into chaos.
>>
Is this really a suprise to mexicans? You're government is corrupt to all hell. Mexico money maker is drugs and the biggest customer is the US. Helping Mexicans migrate is a silent and effective way to slowly invade a country and it's working.
>>
The Mexican army shoots at illegal immigrants
>>
File: 1446069534515.jpg (26 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1446069534515.jpg
26 KB, 640x640
I have two words: MANIFEST DESTINY!

And more words: let's go back and finish the job James Polk started!

The term manifest destiny originated in the 1840s. It expressed the belief that it was Anglo-Saxon Americans’ providential mission to expand their civilization and institutions across the breadth of North America. This expansion would involve not merely territorial aggrandizement but the progress of liberty and individual economic opportunity as well.

We took Texas and the southwest from Mexico, now that bottled water is available everywhere, let's go get the rest!

We can send all the unemployed and under employed along with all those on welfare there to build the infrastructure for future development. We'll have 100% employment, a booming economy and we'll be the envy of the world again!
>>
>>73901591
You charge them at every step of the way. If they cant pay they get helped into a grave
>>
>>73901591
Mexico helps them because they're not trying to stay in Mexico.
>>
Are you one of those self loathing Indios Op.

Get fucked murricans.
>>
>>73901591
ignore browno posts
hide browno threads
>>
>>73901591
We'll help build a wall for you guys too, if you wantm, even Mexico deserves a secure border.
>>
i had heard about that some years ago (at first thought it was a fucking joke, sadly it wasn't)...sigh... what can i say, ridiculous as well as infurating.

>>73903176
please, though killing the la raza and we wuz here first would also help a fucking lot
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.