[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought his manifesto was quite good, he grasped the core
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
I thought his manifesto was quite good, he grasped the core of the problem. Why are those cunts in the comments bashing him?

http://gawker.com/here-is-what-appears-to-be-dylann-roofs-racist-manifest-1712767241
>>
>>73896334
Give a brief rundown of the article, because fuck gawker.
>>
>>73896432
Blacks are real racists
Whites losing their own cities
There's nothing to be proud about current America
>>
>>73896334
i wonder what he's doing right now

i hope he's fine
>>
File: 200_s.gif (32 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
32 KB, 200x200
I can see the white guilt oozing from that link.
>>
>>73896334
>http://gawker.com/here-is-what-appears-to-be-dylann-roofs-racist-manifest-1712767241
hes actually totally spot on

so much so, it almost makes you wonder if it might bring about positive change
>>
furreal though, after review of what he wrote, and who he was and what he did

i actually sympathize with him...

like, fuck, wow.
>>
Liberals mad that cop bought him a burger. Haha.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/23/dylann-roof-burger-king_n_7645216.html
>>
>>73897086
It's 2016 bro that's racist
>>
File: 800px-Hide_nsa_threads.png (249 KB, 800x525) Image search: [Google]
800px-Hide_nsa_threads.png
249 KB, 800x525
>>
>>73896334
It sucks that he shot up old people in a church
>>
>>73896334
The manifesto wasn't the problem, the crime was.

Attacking innocent people in a church is one way to completely throw your stance out the window. Roof is THE reason Rebel Flags are being phased out of the markets now.
>>
>>73900470
The gawker article links to Dylan's website

Lastrhodesian.com
>>
File: gdfgd.png (822 KB, 749x659) Image search: [Google]
gdfgd.png
822 KB, 749x659
because he can take it
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 486x213) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 486x213
>when we learn about anything important done by a black person in history, it is always pointed out repeatedly that they were black. For example when we learn about how George Washington carver was the first nigger smart enough to open a peanut.
>>
>>73900690
At least he shot state senator who urged blacks to protest when that Charleston incident happened.
>>
>>73900690
No, niggers are pandering politicians are.
>>
>>73896334
Nice manifesto. I wonder what he read about. Some storys make you become very emotional. Maybe that is what has triggered his actions.

Suicide bombers mostly did not lose family members but are affected by the injustice affecting their people. He must have felt responsibility for his kin.

The racial awareness is an interesting concept.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.