[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernout buddy BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 640x1136
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>73895312
gj senpai
>>
>>73895312
Didnt mexican posters proved that there are no wall there?
like there are many places along that border where you can just pass the border easy.
>>
File: IMG_0133.jpg (107 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0133.jpg
107 KB, 720x479
>>
Post more
>>
Post that pic op
>>
>>73895312
Dude pls... the problem with a wall is that humans are not cows or chickens, humans know how to use a leader, a rope or just a tunnel. The only way a wall can stop illegal immigrants is if it also have heavy armed surveillance.
>>
>>73895312

they don't actually have a wall tho senpai
>>
>>73895312
There is no wall there, fucking morons.
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 640x1136
>>73895642
K
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 551x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 551x540
>>73895690
>>
>>73895896
more.
>>
>>73896371
Thx
>>
>>73895896
You can't blue ball me like this OP
>>
there's no wall there.

the mexican military patrols the border.
>>
>>73895312
>building a wall is "racist"
>building a wall is "not practical"

yeah i forgot we are in the Paleolithic age, how could anyone possibly build anything

why do you even converse with idiots?
>>
>>73895896
>force them to pay to give them money

wat
>>
>>73895769
I would volunteer for duty. Sit me up in a tower with a .50 cal sniper rifle and I'd pick em off all day for free.
>>
>>73898037
this me too. Would you let a brit/canadian with minimal gun experience serve beside you?
>>
>>73895312
For the last time
We don't have a fucking border in the South
>>
Yeah because Mexico is doing so great right? Lol.
>>
The border between america and mexico is significantly longer than the border between mexico and guatemala and panama.
>>
>>73898359
b-b-but /pol/ and le the_donald said so!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
I must be wrong but

Isn't there already a huge fence? Like I've seen it in movies, and Tijuana or somewhere is right next to America with a fence going right down to the beach
>>
>>73898359
Does your country end where Guatemala begins? Then you have a fucking border you dunce.
>>
>>73898841
>border between mexico and guatemala and panama.
American education never cease to amaze me.
>>
No southern wall, but it is guarded by Mexican military.
>>
>>73898577

har du spist din fjert produsere havre i dag, sonn?
>>
>>73895312
theres no southern wall, and really keep panama out?
>>
>>73895769
Part of the plan is active monitoring. It will be manned and have sensors to detect tunneling. It's not going to stop every thing, but it will stop the vast majority of them. The amount of harm it's going to do to the cartels alone should have Mexico begging us to build it. I honestly think a lot of the progressive hate for Trump comes from the realizing how much more expensive drugs are going to be after Trump builds the wall. El chappo is going to have to pay out the ass for narco subs and he's going to pass the cost along to the users.
>>
>>73898244
We let women you can't be any worse.
>>
>>73895769

>ladder or rope
Any basic surveillance can handle this, also going to need one tall ladder
>tunnel

Anti tunnel sensors already exist
>>
>>73898577
>implying we won't need a wall on the swedish border soon
>>
>>73895558
That's because Mexico didn't feel like finishing their wall, they decided giving it to the cartels would be a better idea.
>>
File: HUMANS Anita:Mia.png (12 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
HUMANS Anita:Mia.png
12 KB, 160x160
>>73895769
all you need is sensors, not humans
>>
>>73895769
With drones like Sky King you could simultaneously monitor hundreds of miles of land in all directions for humans around the wall.

It would be a simple thing to cut off beaners by meeting them a few hours up.

Unfortunately, the goverment seems determined to keep such surveillance systems a 'secret', even when dozens of articles have already summarized the technology.
>>
>>73895896

500 million in aid? Estimates for a wall range for 10 to 30 billion.
>>
>>73901341

>antyde din fjert lukt vil ikke holde den muslimske svine bort
>>
>>73898037
Wow, what a fag
>>
>>73901872
>30 billion for a wall

I see the government is building it.
>>
You actually believe walls don't work despite the fact that walls have always worked and always will work. But by all means, tear down the door to your house. Its not really going to stop someone determined to enter your house anyway.
>>
>>73901872
I don't get why we do that, probably because someone's in politics and his abuela is in Mexico. Why can't Mexican make money except for Mexican cola and fanta? Why do we pay for plebs?
>>
>>73897416
Are all Brits this retarded?
>Yes, you pay for two years and go back to getting your usual amount of foreign aid.
>No, you don't have to pay but you never get Aid again.

In Chav Talk: One money more than other money over time.
>>
>>73895312
There is no wall there.
It doesn't work, most of our crime, guns and drugs come from central and south america.

Colombianos are fucking annoying and bring lots of problems.

We really need a wall, the current one is just a small jungle.
>>
>>73904731
>south América
Stop with this shit meme
Any country on south america is more civilized than México.
No one here even thinks about going to México
>>
>>73901872
Even if it takes 30 billion you just pledge not to give them aid for 60 years lmao, that with a combination of taxes against mexican products will easily cover the far high end of 30b
>>
>>73905188
No, they think about going to the US, and make problems in their way there.
>>
>>73903618
Brits don't understand economics or how to wield world power, its why they lost their empire kek
>>
>>73905266
We are too far to go by land
We take a plane beaner
>>
>>73905256

Sooo doesn't that mean, we're still paying for it?
>>
>>73895558
Dude just use google earth to find it you fucking retard
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.