[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts on Satanism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 27
File: satanthebestfktherest.jpg (136 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
satanthebestfktherest.jpg
136 KB, 1920x1080
What is /pol's concensus on satanism?
Why haven't you converted to satanism yet?
>>
>>73891162
Gay
>>
Aesthetics/10, but I'm not religious.
>>
satan is more relatable than god
by almost all accounts god is more evil than satan
not a spiritual sort though
>>
Yea if you enjoy orgies with groups of men, stealing ice cream co largenes from children, and calling your mother a whore,Satanism is up your alley
>>
Satanism is Saturn worship, plain and simple. Anyone who cares at all about being successful in this reality worships Satan to some degree. With the obvious exceptions of hardcore ascetic Gnostics and anti-existence Buddhists.

Some also worship Jesus and Lucifer as well (ie. Brotherly love and intellectual mastery) so it's not a hard one way or another stance.

People who only worship Satan either become addicts or serial killers. If they balance it with the financial and physical strength of YHVH and the civilization of Jesus, they usually turn out okay.
>>
I'm a bit of Thelemite. How close it is to satanism?

Also, i like their non-degenerate lifestyle.
>>
>>73891162

its for faggots

im not a faggot
>>
>>73891261
As long as you're not too edgy. Some Greek aesthetics mixed with a little promethean satanic elements can be cool. Go too far satanic and you look like an edgy goth
>>
>>73891455
>satanism
>thelema
>non degenerate

>How close it is to satanism?
It depends how far one is on their thelemic path.
>>
>>73891162
Faggy. Also not permitted bc why the fuck would you worship the one guy that all religions universally consider evil.

>inb4 edgelords
>>
>>73891162
>satanism
>thinking yet another retarded religion is better than any of the other retarded religions before it
Do we really need yet another Abrahamic inspired religion shitting up the world?

Why do people feel the need to fill their world view with insane magical creatures they have no evidence for?
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 768x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 768x900
>>73891448
Cool story bro
>>
File: 9e0.png (306 KB, 680x544) Image search: [Google]
9e0.png
306 KB, 680x544
>>73891162
>flag
>>
File: donald trump jesus.jpg (2 MB, 3200x2160) Image search: [Google]
donald trump jesus.jpg
2 MB, 3200x2160
>>73891162
Stop trying to send us to hell Jew. We still remember you fuckers killed Jesus
>>
Satanists in America are just edgy pro-Islam fedora tippers
>>
>>73891448
>He tries to apply kabalah to the left hand path
Oh Neophyte have you not heard of the Qlippoth?
>>
File: 1460913253079.jpg (50 KB, 610x416) Image search: [Google]
1460913253079.jpg
50 KB, 610x416
>>73891162
Nice try, Shlomo.
But we won't be like you.
>>
File: wtfisthat.jpg (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
wtfisthat.jpg
71 KB, 500x500
>>73891804
>> implying you're not already in hell
>> implying Jesus was a goy
I got ya Juden boy
>>
>>73891162

On theistic Satanism: still a Semitic religion, and a perverse slave is still a slave.

On atheistic Satanism: if that's your scene, whatever.
>>
>>73891162
>Anton ((((Lavey))))
All /pol/ should be Christian. That way, whether you're right or wrong, at least you won't have to spend an eternity with any Jews.
>>
File: donald trump was sent by jesus.png (517 KB, 606x508) Image search: [Google]
donald trump was sent by jesus.png
517 KB, 606x508
>>73891985
Satan worshippers, heathens, androgynes and kikes alike will burn in the eternal hellfire. Adolf Hitler merely sped up the process. When Donald Trump is President, that ugly star of David on the Israeli flag will be replaced with a cross (and the country a Christian state) by the time Ivanka takes over as POTUS in 2024.
>>
File: Crawling in my skin.gif (1022 KB, 446x241) Image search: [Google]
Crawling in my skin.gif
1022 KB, 446x241
Most Satanic Song you will ever hear:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyVP7XDCbtI
>>
>>73892334
There is a band that made an album with instruments entierly made with human bones, I juste can't remember their name.

Also, Khlysts are more interessting than edgy faggots.
>>
File: ismokeyourassidiot.jpg (39 KB, 591x611) Image search: [Google]
ismokeyourassidiot.jpg
39 KB, 591x611
>>73892223
What about atheists? Will they also be sent to imaginary furnace land?
>>
>>73891162
Ayn Rand, now a religion for extra retard points.
I just don't have the edge to pull it of in a convincing manner.
>>
>>73892558
>There is a band that made an album with instruments entierly made with human bones
Zero Karma?
>>
>>73892846
Zero Kama*
>>
>>73892570
You will be put into the REAL LIFE furnace land when Donald Trump is President. The heathens, atheists, faggots, queers, trans and mudslimes get burnt in hell fire either when Donald or his kids decide to burn them in the nukes, or let them live out their natural lives until god sends them to the eternal oven.
>>
>>73891666
Satan is Saturn in mythology

>666 trip
Right over your head. What a waste
>>
>>73892874
Ho thank you
>>
File: romania.jpg (6 KB, 152x100) Image search: [Google]
romania.jpg
6 KB, 152x100
>>73891677
>flag
>>
There is no de facto satanism. You have LaVeyan satanism which is more like egoistic atheism with a rulebook and self-help rituals for people who just can't go without guidance. Then there's fundamental satanism which is pretty much worshipping the devil and being le edgy and bleeding cats dry etc.

To me satanism is everything (abrahamic)religion isn't. When religion is defined, satanism is undefined. When god exists, Satan doesn't exist. When god is mercifyl, Satan isn't merciful. And so it goes. It's basically symbolistic atheism, the mindset is that there is nothing to save us, and we are from nothing. There is no mercy, justice or hope, reality is like a rock.

I consider myself an atheist, but would call myself a satanist too.
>>
>>73891448
>>73893052

>Satan is Saturn

I see this meme a lot, but I've never seen any sort of evidence this is the case. Could either of you provide some?
>>
>>73896505
Saturn is Kronos, Father of the three graecoroman Zeus Hades and Poseidon

So yeah, sounds like some retard who makes claims and theories on the basis of names and nothing else
>>
>>73896505
Read Plato and Hermes if you're so inclined, beyond that there is no one you will respect when it comes to mythology and astrology
>>
>>73896801
Just to be clear you mean the book, "Hermes and Plato" by Edouard Schure?
>>
>>73891852
Most diabolists are pretty regular people. I don't know much about the klipot, but if it has balancing factors, I'm all for it. Kenneth Grant was obviously an alright guy, just enjoyed a darker imagery. The whole satanic (in a christian sense) are gonna be so off balance as to be psychotic.
>>
>>73891162
It's stupid as shit and for mentally defunct and disillusioned children.
>>
File: hermes.jpg (85 KB, 369x300) Image search: [Google]
hermes.jpg
85 KB, 369x300
Pleb Tier
>>
>>73896505
It's kind of Cambellian and Jungian archytype studies.
Saturn is seen as the demiurge in Kabalah. Demiurge is the Lord of this world as is Satan.
Satan is about dominance in this life, sell your soul kind of stuff, Saturn is about the same astrologically.
Baohomet is also tied to demiurge and Satan seperatly so it gets that connotation.
Saturn is related to Satyr, the saytr is where we get the goat legged and horned devil.
It's not a direct connection.
Most are confused because they assume when Satan = Saturn is meant Satan = Kronos. Kabalistically and Astrologically, Saturn is very diferent from Kronos.
>>
>>73898230
Hermeticism is the prime root of all Western Esotericism, but it has a marked hatred for this life and existence in general (like Gnosticism, but less so).
Pagan elements added to the hermetic mythos allows for a love of existence and transcendence. A luciferian satanic hemeticism (despite the inherent edgyness) is going to be more balanced towards this and later lives; rather than a wholly transcend this life for the grand beyond of traditional hermeticism, which is anti life essentially.
>>
>>73898381
Interesting. Thank you for the clarification.

I generally allow for distinctions between the Roman Gods and their Greek equivalents. Because while the connections are obvious, there still seem to be some pretty heavy changes in character (much like Yahweh between old and new testament). So it is often worthwhile to consider Jupiter to not be synonymous with Zeus for example, though the two share many qualities.

But yea, the Roman god Saturn didn't seem really to make sense as Satan. He was a lord of harvest and a bringer of old age, but not really Satan. But your idea of an abstraction to the demiurge makes sense as deities seem to lose many of their distinct qualities as their worship begins to promote them to omnipresence.
>>
>>73892223
If you are a Christain, you've been cucked by the Jews. Matthew 15 shows that Jesus was only for the Israelites. Gentiles shouldn't even get the scraps, like dogs, says mat 15.
Nice worshiping a Semitic demon God, you wannabe jew
>>
>>73898884
I harbor greatly anti-life feelings, so hermeticism allows me a useful set of truths to use as I choose.

Life is exceptionally inconsequential, not to mention aesthetically shitty in comparison to tangible potentialities
>>
>>73891640
Cause everyone is fucked by middle eastern Semitic religions.
Course, reverse Christianity is lame.
Indo-European paganism is the only viable choice.
>>
to believe in satan you must believe in god

pharasees kikes created god to manipulate semites, created jesus to manipulate gentiles, created mohammud to manipulate sand niggers, created satanism to manipulate hipsters

joiners get manipulated, joiners become suckers in the "game"
>>
>>73891804
Jesus was a Jew and Matthew 15 says he only came for the Jews.
Jew cult, by Jews for jews
>>
>>73891835
Nope, wrong. Satanists generally hate all middle eastern religions.
>>
File: image.gif (9 KB, 209x301) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
9 KB, 209x301
No one actually believes in it
It's an identity religion for the edgiest type of faggot
>>
File: snek.jpg (88 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
snek.jpg
88 KB, 720x960
>>73891162
>Thoughts on Satanist
NOTICE ME SEMPAI!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hopeFgwApCM
>>
>>73892185
Yup, pretty much.
Satanism is nice for aesthetics. Some luciferian doctrine is nice.
Indo-European paganism is GOAT
>>
>>73891162
Is everyone in this thread trolling or what?
>>
>>73892938
You're retarded, Christianity is an Israelite religion
>>
>>73891162
You realise LaVey was just a showman, right?
I read his book years ago and I'll admit much of it is common sense. Psychic vampires certainly do exist, for example.
There are satanic groups but you're an idiot if you think he had/has anything to do with them.
>>
>>73899415
That's a shame my man. Occultism has so much potential to make you love life. Paganism is all about getting back into your being.
I think a lot of modern people feel like you do. Our society is a representation more than a reality. There is joy though, if you can find it.
>>
File: 1394091840918.jpg (57 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1394091840918.jpg
57 KB, 960x720
They are just people that enjoy subverting Christianity's moral narrative. I don't think most of them honestly have moral ideals unique to Satanism that they employ in practice or actively suggest others partake in, so it's really more of a creative outlet for enlightened rationalism. They should only be taken as seriously as creative works of fiction.
>>
>>73899125
Totally, most of the Saturn = Satan stuff comes from conspiracy theorists too.
Jordan Maxwell, Bill Cooper, David Icke.

I like what you're saying, people take the parallels too seriously without realizing that they're filtered through different cultures and times.

But at this point the Saturn = Satan thing is just a meme. It's accepted by occuktists, so that's that.

The kabalistic archytypes gets crazy sometimes.
Mercury = Jesus, Hermes, Hermes Trismegustus, Odin, Thoth, Spirit, etc.
All of which are different. More of an art than a science.
>>
>>73899867
Satanism doesn't equal Lavey
>>
>>73900198
Based.
>>
>>73900501
But OP is namefagging LaVey.
>>
>>73900589
Ah, yup I was wrong. In this case, Satanism does equal Lavey
>>
1. It's autistic
2. I'm not autistic.
>>
File: 1462826821103.gif (1024 KB, 184x141) Image search: [Google]
1462826821103.gif
1024 KB, 184x141
>>73891448
>>
File: tip it.png (322 KB, 416x431) Image search: [Google]
tip it.png
322 KB, 416x431
>We don't actually believe in Satan, we're just making a mockery of being 2spooky4u.
Satan probably finds that quite amusing, but the joke was already old when LaVey told it.
>>
File: 1457701810535.jpg (39 KB, 360x425) Image search: [Google]
1457701810535.jpg
39 KB, 360x425
אתה אפילו לא מסתיר את זה יותר?
>>
>>73900992
Christianity is only for Jews, Matthew 15.
>>
>>73900674
LaVey's satanism was just an edgy scene for the rich degenerates of the 60's. Casual shit they could participate in but leave when they got their fix.
What we might imagine true 'satanism' to be, with the rites and sacrifices isn't even called that now since it's still tied to Christianity as an antithesis. They'd rather not acknowledge that at all.
>>
>>73891162

libertarian religion

poor choice of temples and religious ceremonies

although shopping centers are somewhat useful
>>
File: family circumision.jpg (446 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
family circumision.jpg
446 KB, 1600x1067
There will come a time when you realize that it doesn't get any edgier than sustaining the morbid joke of convincing people to cut off portions of their children's penises.
>>
>>73901521
Pretty much. The image of Satan is usually the Baphomet anyway.

At this point however, there has arisen a definite Satanic doctrine that is distinct from earlier paganism, and it had definite psychological power for practicioners. Anyone who gets deep into it usually shift to an older pantheon eventually (Crowley to Egyptian paganism, Flowers is heavily tuetonic along with his Satanism).

Luciferianism has some notable adherents though. Blavatsky, manly p hall, Albert Pike.

Most people in the west grow up christain and so their spiritual map is heavily tied to the mythology. To completely throw that out is impossible and can be used for great personal benefit potency wise by flipping the doctrine, similar to how Gnostics did with YHVH. Sometimes it's edgy, but people do legitimately get results (actual or psychological, depending on beliefs) with the altered chritain symbols.

Take Africa spiritual revivals or penacostal snake worship. These are heavily altered forms of Christianity that gives people "spiritual results."
>>
>>73901974
Preach brother.
>>
>>73899597

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AxdJzXEpxM

LOL!!!
>>
File: drywell_simple-600x346.jpg (22 KB, 600x346) Image search: [Google]
drywell_simple-600x346.jpg
22 KB, 600x346
>>73891162
>jew promoting outright satanism.

This is just lazy, man.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>73891162
Seriously

How many Satan threads are there going to be today

>ewww it's Friday the 13th, must appease muh fallen angel
>>
>>73892570
>fish smoking a cigarette while wearing a chicken.

Dont know when ill ever get to use it, but i sure did save it.
>>
OP, go check out user styxhexxxenhammer666 on jewtube, I call him political jesus because he is very educated and well informed although he literally looks like a hippie. I am pretty sure youll find answers there.
>>
>>73902077
I had a phase of being engrossed in all that esoteric stuff. Helena Blavatsky, Crowley, Levi. All very interesting stuff. Experimenting with contacting my holy guardian angel was interesting lol.
It is really dangerous though. People say that and it's true.
>>
>>73902525
thy dont need to try very hard anymore, this board has been goyed up big time
>>
>>73891852
kek, this
>>
>>73902943
It's been a fascination of mine going on near 6 years.
What aspects did you find dangerous?
>>
>>73903298
You get what you want but, as the old cliché goes, at a cost.
>>
File: fear.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
fear.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>73901974
>tfw the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil endowed us with awareness of their existence, but not necessarily with the capacity to distinguish between the two.
>>
>>73903484
Fucking deep.
>>
>>73903484
The tree of knowledge is a sexual metaphor.
Eve was given the Apple by the serpent (had sex with the ancient pleadians) who gave birth to Cain and his descendents of God men who became the indo-Europeans.
Eve initiated Adam into the sexual rites and the gave birth to Abel and other less evolved peoples.
Sexuality = morality = knowledge of good and evil.
Yahweh was mad at this turn of events and "cursed" the descendents of Cain with their fair skin.
This is how we get the Semitic religions of YHVH worship and the Indo-European religions of freedom of man.
>>
>>73903478
You were working with some jealous entities sounds like.
The great white spirit usually just want your help in perpetuating truth.
>>
>>73900434
>But at this point the Saturn = Satan thing is just a meme. It's accepted by occuktists, so that's that.
That's because most "occultists" are theletubby retards who blow loads over kabbalistic jew metaphysics.

YHVH is about as Saturnine as you can get and Satan doesn't really correspond perfectly to any one planet. Anyone who says Satan = Saturn is typically a retard who's never done any research on the topic.
>>
>>73904084
Well, I can see your vitriol, but you've really just conceded my point.

The Gnostics saw YHVH as Satan thus the Saturn = YHVH = Satan idea.

With Gnosticism being a major element to occultism, it makes sense that occultists would think this way.
>>
Lavey was a plagarist and a carny. Anton Long/David Myatt's O9A stuff is pretty solid though.
>>
>>73904355
Eh, he converted to Islam, so how solid can he be.
>>
>>73891261
im aall about the aesthetics life bro, converitng right now
>>
>>73904236
>The Gnostics
There is no coherent "gnostic" ideology and modern reconstructions are pointless because there were dozens of gnostic sects who all believed different bullshit over the course of many centuries.

Their opinions are about as valuable as those of afrocentrists.
>>
>>73904537
I really suspect that was as sincere as Lavey's deathbed conversion. The whole point of his early writings was to influence pagan terrorism against the Abrahamics, his interest in Islam was likely to rile them up and use them as a disposable weapon. He noted as having praised Islamic "warrior spirit" giving some clue as to his intent. Regardless, the O9A texts are still a good read.
>>
>>73891448

What about muslims, father?
>>
>>73891162
degenerate, like all religions

>inb4 muh fedora
>>
>>73891162

Isn't Satan gay?
I mean, all gays go to hell, etc.
>>
>>73904703
What gets termed as Gnostic is a general refusal of the creator God of this universe. As an ideology it does exist and is largely the backbone of western esotericism just behind the more important hermeticism.
Sure there were many groups now termed "Gnostic." But the historical attribute of YHVH as Satan is not new, so it has validity. The demiurge is an actual concept. When applied to the saturine YHVH who is seen as Satan in some sects, it becomes a natural progression.

If you don't like western esotericism, that's fine, but why does it bother you that these are the historical beliefs?
>>
>>73891162
Because I don't like Judaism.

I mean Satanism.

Woops.

t. someone whose family converted to Christianity from Judaism
>>
File: 1366076619788.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1425) Image search: [Google]
1366076619788.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1425
>>73903975
It's not a sexual metaphor, it's barely even a metaphor.

Knowledge of good and evil is the belief that society has a proper 'order' to it: people should live, act, think, and die under some objective, immutable truth. Eating the fruit allowed Man to see the 'right' way to live, as showed by the fact that the first thing they did was cover their nakedness. This is an example of a social regulation that we mostly feel is correct and right, but it would be difficult or impossible to really justify that belief from any rational, axiomatic perspective.

I'm not an expert at cultural anthropology, but you could possibly look at it as an early form of the concept of free will. It was the belief that humans had an innate capacity to see what was proper, not the gods, or priesthood alone. Of course ideas over the dominance of Gods and class structure over the morality of man were present in early Christian moral framework, but they still are in our modern society as well.
>>
File: ain rand.png (413 KB, 790x894) Image search: [Google]
ain rand.png
413 KB, 790x894
>>
>>73904999
Muslims worship Allah who is likewise the demiurge. You could really attribute most of the same things to YHVH as to Allah, albeit filtered through a more currently conservative group of individuals. The problem with Islam is it lacks the sense of balance that many Christains have, even if Christains want to believe that they are wholly of the spiritual kingdom of God.

Further, Baphomet is believed to be derived from a translation of the name Muhammad. Here we once again see the demiurge connected to Allah.
>>
>>73891162
FUCK SATAN
HAIL KEK
KEKUS VULT
>>
How's 8th grade going OP?
>>
>>73904872
The long con, I'm interested now. I'll have to give his writings a look. They are referenced endlessly.
>>
>>73905326
It's certainly interpreted the way you're talking about, most of the time.
Isn't it interesting that they covered their nakedness (sexuality).
I get where you're coming from, and most would likely agree, but there is historical precedent for interpreting the garden of Eden myth as a allegory for esoteric truths.
Of course, as a myth and symbol, it can be interpreted any way someone desires. There is no right answer that we can prove, since all the ideas are an individual's interaction with the text.
>>
>>73905176
>but why does it bother you that these are the historical beliefs?
Because they reek of the something jewish.

It's also moronic, despite who does it, to equate the Demiurge (YHVH) with the Adversary of the Demiurge (Satan). The whole thinks feels foul.
>>
File: 1460905345586.jpg (95 KB, 937x534) Image search: [Google]
1460905345586.jpg
95 KB, 937x534
>>73891162
Because I don't want to be tortured for eternity lol.
>>
>>73905352
kek

Let's just see where the satanic religion led us - oh look no one can trust each other because they lie. Oh look the economy is shambles. Oh look, the way people work together is a complete mess and people are unhappy.

Fuck Satanism. It's deceitful. That's why it fails.

Truth conquers. Truth makes people happy.

Ayn rand was a good Jew, a rare species nowadays.
She says what she thinks, most jews don't.
>>
>>73905513
war is based on deception.
>>
>>73905925
Christianity itself is Jewish. Jesus said in Matthew 15 that he came only for the tribes of Israel. He said that the gentiles did not deserve the scraps from the table of the Israelites, like dogs.

Gnosticism is pretty anti Jewish really. They are in a sense saying that YHVH, God of the Jews, is evil. Thus YHVH's chosen people, the Jews, are probably chosen by an evil God.

To the Gnostics (even though you dislike the term, but Gnostic thought generally) see Satan not as the adversary of the demiurge but as YHVH himself. See Job, where the adversary is not an enemy but an angel with a titile in God's court.

Essentially they saw (of course, like was said they were not always on the same page) Jesus as an incarnation of the Pleroma (the unity of spirit) and the enemy of YHVH-Satan. Though some sects even reject Jesus and see him as perverting the teachings of John the Baptist.
>>
>>73906512
Isn't that mossad's motto or something akin to it?
>>
>>73906512
>war is based on deception.
Lie.

If the truth never emerged, there would be no war. They fight because the truth emerged.

One side fought because they couldn't handle the truth.

Like how muslims and jews fight christians still to this day.

Notice how christians and bhuddists don't fight? They both seek truth.
>>
>>73906620
I'm a sucker for irony.
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 467x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 467x350
If you believe in Satan you must believe in God. Given all the available information on the two how could you not choose the obviously superior God?

Satanist are just edgelord athiest.
>>
>>73906726
have you read Sun Tzu?
>>
>>73906726
Most christains are dogmatic and do not in fact seek truth.
>>
>>73906856
He obviously has not.
>>
>>73906608
>They are in a sense saying that YHVH, God of the Jews, is evil. Thus YHVH's chosen people, the Jews, are probably chosen by an evil God.
The fact you live and can think says clearly that he is not an evil god.

Ffs do satanists really believe this?
>>
>>73905764
Okay, I think I see where you're coming from. But could you give me a definition or source for the term esoteric truths? For my own education.

It's a phrase I tend to associate vaguely with the idea that people inhabit a world-view composed of a collection of myths/narratives, and that truth is found in the regularity and harmony of narrative tropes throughout the civilization, but it feels like I'm only connecting a word from a lost/forgotten vocabulary to an entirely different philosophy.
>>
>>73905172
Why WOULDNT you want to go to hell?
Thats where all the hookers and drugs are gonna be.
>>
>>73906861
>Most christains are dogmatic and do not in fact seek truth.
Yeah well most Jews are completely amoral and leave behind past truth.

Jews like travelling an ocean with no sense of where to go.
Christians like travelling explored oceans.

I'm a judeo christian - someone between who seeks to get a sense of direction before sailing into that sea. Essentially reducing the chance that there is no clear end point, I get there more accurately, quickly and less casualties.

You jews and christians must learn your memes again to understand this.

I believe we all will do what I do in the future.
>>
>>73906915
>The fact you live and can think says clearly that he is not an evil god.
You're assuming he exists, which he doesn't, outside of being an egregore.
>>
>>73906915
You misunderstand the Gnostic's thought. They are saying that the goodness that is the spirit you have has been trapped in physical existence by the demiurge YHVH. You can think and speak clearly because Sophia as a snake took pity on man and gave him knowledge of Good and evil in the garden so he could eventually break free of the evil that is human existence.

I don't agree with it, it's anti life, but Satanists and luciferians often use some aspects of Gnosticism combined with paganism to have a love of life while also rebelling against the anti human modalities of Judeaism and Christianity.
>>
File: CAM00050.jpg (320 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
CAM00050.jpg
320 KB, 1536x2048
>>73891162
i did and i never looked back. my life has gotten better and better. no regrets here senpai
>>
I like the aesthetics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-ktxjm5nMI
>>
>>73907003
That's a pretty good definition. It's used differently by different people.

Essentially it's between exoteric and esoteric, outer and inner. The exoteric truth of the garden of Eden story is a narrative that gives individual a sense of where they came from and are creations of God. The esoteric truth is the aspects of it that can only be seen once you're in on the jokes. Gnostic interpretation is that they're being freed by the serpent from and evil God who has trapped them there. Hermeticists would see the esoteric truth as an alchemical rising from the state of animals to man like lead to gold.

Esoteric is the hidden truth.

Any of the occult greats use it extensively.

Blavatsky, Crowley, Pike, Hall, Fortune, Mathers, etc.
>>
>>73906808
no not true in the least bit. satan means 'the adversary'

i am an adversary to the current 'god' who is running this world. therefore i am a satanist

also, dude, your probably a christian, so your the LAST person who should be talking shit about others beliefs lol
>>
>>73907223
I hope you're and isrealite if you're Judeo-Christain or you're worshiping YHVH and Jesus, both who are only for their chosen people.
>>
>>73907377
>egregore
There are creative and destructive mechanisms. The names change for these for every era and culture.
To believe you exist outside of those forces is kinda stupid.
>>
Because I'm not 14 or have Mommy issues.

Silly OP.
>>
>>73907409
>You can think and speak clearly because Sophia as a snake took pity on man and gave him knowledge of Good and evil
That's literally the Kundalini. Hence, the Baphomet has a pillar of fire (Sushumna) and two serpents ascending (Ida and Pingala).
>>
>>73907627
We need some Satanic aesthetic cheese, Swede.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9cqKafnUrk
>>
>>73908614
Wicked brother, I'm so ignorant of Hindu mysticism. Can you give me some pointers? I've recently downloaded the Bhagavad Gita.

What spiritual currents are you from?
Mine are mainly Western Esoteric, Hermetic, Qabalah, Theosophic, Germanic Pagan.
>>
>>73908935
>Can you give me some pointers? I've recently downloaded the Bhagavad Gita.
The philosophy is worthless, imo. Start up some practices like pranayama, yoga, mantras and you'll see instant results.

I started off reading IIH and it spiraled from there. I'm mainly interested in tantra and alchemy nowadays.
>>
>>73909664
>and it spiraled
That's usually downwards.
>>
>>73909664
I dig it. You're into most of the currents I have blind spot for. Cool to interact with someone on such a different strain.
>>
>>73907801
You're adverse to something you don't believe exist to the point you labeled yourself over it.

I'll bet you wear mostly black and are adverse to having a social life.
>>
>>73909815
>You're into most of the currents I have blind spot for.
Ya, I seriously recommend you begin a daily practice if you're interested in eastern stuff.

I'm convinced that Alchemists and Yogis were both following the same general goal of empowering the Soul and raising Shakti. The Soul is a very tangible things that you can see, feel and use if you put in the necessary work.
>>
Peter Van Greenaway
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3GAok8P0Ds
>>
>>73891309
>satan is root of all evil and suffering

>less evil than God

Pick one.
>>
>>73910401
I'm fascinated brother.

What's your method of meditation?
What style of Yoga do you do?
Do you use English or Sanskrit mantras?
>>
>>73891985
>implying we are
>implying Jesus didn't show the Jews how horrible they were being
>implying there are that many real Jews left alive

>forgetting the 144,000

Friendly reminder that in the End Jews will start preaching the gospel.
>>
>>73910721
>God is omnibenevolent
>God created everything, including all evil
>God also created Satan
>God says Satan is the root of all evil
We can do this all day, faggot. You and the "lol, no, xD, God is all-powerful thus can do no wrong" meme can both go and fuck off.
>>
>>73910941
I hope you're Israelite. Jesus says in Matthew 15, that he only can for the Israelites. He says that the gentiles shouldn't even get the scraps from the Israelites table, like a dog.

Christianity is a Jewish religion, created by a Jew, for the Jews.
You carry the middle east in your heart.
If I were you, I would deny this worship of a Semitic God.
>>
>>73910751
>Do you use English or Sanskrit mantras?
Sanskrit. I don't think English does anything. Try relaxing vibrating "Agni" into your spine for example. It's important to really try to feel the energy.

I recommend Hatha Yoga, kapalabhati and Nadi Shodhana, but that's just a starter.
>>
>>73903975
No its not. If you don't have a degree in Theology stop saying shit like this.
>>
>>73911340
God created Lucifer.
God hates sin and evil, neither existed until Lucifer turned against God and deceived Eve.
>>
>>73911421
Ha, like a theology school is gonna teach you anything but the currently accepted beliefs. Way to uphold the status quo.

Prove me wrong besides attacking my authority. That interpretation is not generally accepted, sure. Are you such a fool to take the garden of Eden story as literal?
>>
>>73911373
Your interpretation of scripture is not relevant to me or anyone because you have no authority. Lies come out of your mouth like flies. You walk in the darkness, not the light.
>>
>>73911412
Awesome, thanks man
>>
>>73911691
The beliefs which have been formulated for thousands of years by many great minds led by the Holy Spirit.

If you're asking me if I believe every human came from Adam and Eve, yes.
>>
>>73891162
Edgy
>>
>>73911609
God created everything. That includes all evil. You don't get to "lol, nope" that. Either he is unable to stop all evil or isn't benevolent or all-powerful.
>>
>>73911699
>Only the special people with a special piece of paper can interpret the bible!

I am unable to believe in a God that would deny any individual the right to discuss and interpret things for themselves.

You walk in darkness because you seek to be a sheep that refuses self-determination and rational inquiry.
>>
>>73891162
It's for the sort of people the average /r9k/ robot would look down on.
>>
>>73911699
Brother, I'm not interpreting that set of scripture. It's says that what I've just said, literally. Go and read the passage.

Attacking my authority is worthless. I give you a fact, you attack my worth.

If you're going to disagree, use a scripturally founded argument.

You are worshiping a Semitic religion, plain and simple.
>>
>>73911914
No it doesn't. There was no evil or sin for an unknown period of time while Adam and Eve were in the garden. I can say whatever I want. Just as you can, but only one of us will end up being right.
>>
>>73898884

Gnosticism also varied between groups regarding degree of world-hatred (if Gnosticism is even a category, scholars seem to be contentious on that).
>>
>>73908918

Indeed, and some Earl Grey to that. I like the old Dimmu, pre-2000. I'm such a fucking Black Metal hipster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MohVI4T1MB8
>>
>>73911814
Appeals to authority is a logical fallacy. You haven't proved me wrong, which could be done scripturally. My interpretation is derived from many sources so it won't directly tie to yours. But to take the Adam and eve story literally is deliberate ignorance.
>>
>>73911957
He doesn't. And I'm not saying that either. I'm saying it's much more complicated than that, there is a reason it takes many years and you need to know Greek and Hebrew to truly understand scripture.

This is a fact.
>>
>>73912007

The fact that Jesus helped the Canaanite woman, even though His mission was to the Jews, is a significant detail in the Gospel narrative. Throughout His earthly ministry, Jesus gave other indications that His power and compassion reached to all people. He healed a Roman centurion’s servant (Luke 7:1–10). He traveled through the Gentile region of the Gerasenes (Mark 5:1). He ministered in a Samaritan city (John 4).

And yes, yes you are. You are saying that what you believe it says is right, even though every single biblical scholar on earth would tell you that you are wrong.
>>
All I know of God and Satan is what other people have told me
>>
>>73912066
No question there. It's a convenient term for a generally agreed upon set of beliefs. Most religions are anti-life in my opinion, Gnostics are just more overt (usually).
>>
File: 1446217030388.jpg (81 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
1446217030388.jpg
81 KB, 500x327
just testing..
I think i got banned for uploading a waifu thread..
>>
>>73891162

Satanism, like Judaism and Christianity, is a Jewish myth, as you know Jew.
>>
>>73912202
Appealing to authority is only a logical fallacy as far as saying that "this person says this, therefore they must be right".

Newton came up with an invisible force and formulated theories and tests to show it.

Scholars have been studying the Bible for thousands of years and have compared and contrasted scriptures and used other parts of the Bible to reach accurate conclusion of what scripture is saying based on current understanding.
>>
>>73891162
They tell us there are only two pills - blue and red, sometimes adding a Purple pill of purgatory. But the fact is, the only pill you need is the Black one.
>>
Gospel of Luke (KJV) 17:20-21
20And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:21Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Gospel of Mary 17:34
Beware that no one lead you astray saying Lo here or lo there! For the Son of Man is within you.

Gospel of Thomas Saying #3
3. Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the Father's kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the Father's kingdom is within you and it is outside you.

What did Rabbi Yeshua mean by this?
>>
>>73912369
You just discard the fact that he said he came only for Israelites? He says that. You discard that he says that gentiles are dogs who shouldn't get Israelite crumbs?

Sure he helped other people, but are we to deny what he said?
>>
>>73912291
Only people in the hierarchy above me know the truth. That's smart, way to give up your personal efficacy for a Semitic religion.
>>
>>73912575
If you wanna believe The bible literally, there really isn't much of a discussion. Just know that this Semitic religion has dominated your ancestors and you perpetuate its influence.
>>
>>73912822
*Only people that have studied the Bible for several years and understand Greek and Hebrew have a better understanding of the Bible than myself.

To say otherwise is stupid.

>>73912708
Ask a scholar that question. It's far too complicated for either of us.
>>
>>73912962
This religion is what made western civilization possible.

This religion is the reason we aren't all praising Allah right now.

This religion is what both of our ancestors lived and died for.
>>
>>73913054
Don't you think individuals who are raised in the religion, devote their whole lives to its study, and own their income to individuals buying their words or preaching the gospel going to be biased?

"Oh after a lifetime of study I discovered Jesus was not for me. I will now change everything I have founded my life on."

Not likely.
>>
>>73913135
Doesn't mean it's accurate or not based on a lie. I'm not saying everything Christianity has done is bad, a lot of it is great, but our ancestors were and are worshipping a Semitic God whose chosen people is not us.
>>
>>73913349
There are scholars that are Atheists. Why they decided to study it, who knows.

But no, I'm not going to say every scholar is a liar.

1 John 2:2 He is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the sins of the whole world.
>>
>>73891162

A teenager's of Luciferianism. Literally the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster with pentagrams.
>>
>>73913779
Okay, obviously we can't agree on his only role as savior of the Israelites despite him saying this directly. Fine.

How do you justify within yourself, YHVH and Jesus's constant choice of the Jews as his chosen people? Do you have such little pride in your own people?
>>
>>73913633
Jews are literally only God's chosen people as far as how the Messiah would come into the world.

The Jews rejected Gods Law and we're breaking the Commandments every day. That's why Jesus said he had come for the lost sheep of Israel.

But they rejected and killed Christ. Which God knew would happen. If the Jews had repented Jesus would have brought the kingdom of God to Earth there and now. But they didn't.

THAT anyone who should believe in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

Anyone.
>>
>>73913957
Pride is what caused Lucifer to fall. No. I try to have no pride at all, it is the deadliest sin.
>>
>>73914167
>I try to have no pride at all, it is the deadliest sin.

Good goy, have no pride because you're just a piece of shit goy.
>>
>>73913992
This is a fair answer, I appreciate your knowledge.

Despite this, I don't take the bible literally, so I see a mass of individuals worshipping middle eastern religions that weren't meant for them.

I commend your faith and hope you have a good life. It saddens me to see others worshipping another culture above their own.
>>
>>73914262
I wouldn't say that. But there is no reason to have pride. It serves no purpose.
>>
>>73914167
Lucifer as a character never existed in the bible and didn't appear till the 2nd or 3rd AD
>>
LaVeyan or the edgy Satanism?
>>
>>73914347
Christianity is our culture.

That's why we call them "God given rights". Some parts of the Bible aren't meant to be taken literally, some are.

I wish you the same as well.
>>
>>73914474
That's because he is referred to as Satan in the Bible, a few other things as well.
>>
>>73914835
There's no legitimate connection between Lucifer (Helel) in Isaiah 12 and Satan or the serpent in the Garden of eden. The Isaiah passage is an indictment of a hubristic king drawing from the Baal cycle mythos.
>>
I don't believe in Christianity and therefore I can't be a satanist. Also it is fucking edgy. Even "satanic" black metal bands are just actors laughing about so called "satanist kids".
>>
File: nat_bunnyvet.jpg (234 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
nat_bunnyvet.jpg
234 KB, 1600x1200
do satanists value life? are the people who do sacrifices of animals and humans in the name of satan for power satanists?
the book of Lavey seems to be more about being spiritual and humanitarian than blood and curses..
>>
>>73915299
According to some.
Thread replies: 192
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.