[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are we so concerned with racemixing when we'll be able
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: dna.jpg (157 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
dna.jpg
157 KB, 1600x900
Why are we so concerned with racemixing when we'll be able to genetically engineer our children to look however way we'd like them to look in the very near future?

Disregard my flag, I'm not a supporter of Blanda Upp just curious
>>
>>73889879

>in the very near future, everyone on earth will have access to affordable genomic engineering

Except no, so...
>>
>>73889879
Because without white people now we probably won't even get to that point, Sven.
>>
>>73891055
The free market will make sure the prices become affordable as the technology becomes more advanced and more cost-efficient.
>>73891112
You're acting as if the racemixing is so bad that the white race will only survive 2 generations or something which it won't, and we'll make good progress before the white race is extinct
>>
>>73889879
>we'll be able to genetically engineer our children to look however way we'd like them to look in the very near future

No, we won't. Whites will go extinct way before we can do that. And with them scientific progress will die.
>>
>>73889879
>in the very near future?
extremely unlikely. Maybe in 100/200 years
>>
>>73891225

Like the free market ensured everyone on earth has a computer? Or a car? Or clean running water?

Your entire premise is flawed. I absolutely promise you that you will not see this happen in your lifetime. Remember this post on your deathbed.
>>
>>73891751
I'm not saying the whole world will have access to it. I'm saying the developed world will have it readily accessible.
>>
>>73891609
The rate of progress is increasing exponentially. I'll be surprised if we haven't got this technology in fifty years.
>>
>>73891839
>implying sweeden will be part of the developed world by the time this becomes available
>>
>>73891839

Ok. So your premise is those of us in the affluent parts of the world will be able to engineer our children with traits we find desirable, therefore, miscegenation is no big deal?

First, let's be honest: there are a lot of fucked up people these days. Think of all the people who push to portray their children as homosexual, transgender, whatever. Do you really put it past some of these fucks to not make their children black, "for racial justice" or some fool thing?

Second, imagine that due to the availability of this technology, you mate with (for example) an Congolese person. Which of you decide what the child will be? Are you imagining they'll just say, "you know what, you're right, I'm an inferior specimen of humanity, our child should be white?" And what happens if they do? Do you believe the child won't wonder what the fuck is going on when their mother looks like homo habilis? Maybe they never know; maybe the mother died. Then, later in life, perhaps because they never knew their mother, they engage in genomic testing to know their maternal ancestry, and suddenly get very, very confused. Does this sound like a recipe for stability?

I just don't see it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.