[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE WUZ OBEZE NIGGA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (53 KB, 586x356) Image search: [Google]
image.png
53 KB, 586x356
>BEFO DA WHITE MAN CRAWLED OUT DA OCEAN WE USED TA WEIGH 600 POUNDS AND LIVE TA BE 1000

>WE COULD EVEN FLY IN DA SKY AND SHOOT LAZERS OUT OUR EYEZ BRUH

This is what niggers actually believe
>>
File: Health is a social construct.png (387 KB, 1304x1076) Image search: [Google]
Health is a social construct.png
387 KB, 1304x1076
>>73889117
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (185 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg
185 KB, 1000x1000
>>73889117
>BEFO DA WHITE MAN CRAWLED OUT DA OCEAN WE USED TA WEIGH 600 POUNDS AND LIVE TA BE 1000
>WE COULD EVEN FLY IN DA SKY AND SHOOT LAZERS OUT OUR EYEZ BRUH
>>
>>73889117
>always white women
>>
>>73889117
>wellness culture
We are really sorry, us whites, for bringing to africa our wellness culture replacing year after year their starveness culture.
>>
File: burgarrrrrrrrr.jpg (188 KB, 2048x765) Image search: [Google]
burgarrrrrrrrr.jpg
188 KB, 2048x765
>>73889177
Learning more about the human body and how to achieve wellness changes the standards for health overtime. That's not a social construct, it's scientific research.

I can't wait until the US is 90% fatties
>>
>>73889177
All cultural anthropologists deserve the rope.
>>
File: 1462451959560.jpg (12 KB, 200x279) Image search: [Google]
1462451959560.jpg
12 KB, 200x279
>>73889177

There was a fat bitch talking this sort of shit on skynews debates at lunchtime today. I wish I'd recorded it... both the presenter and the other hot bitch they had on - Liat Tabitha Joshua or some crazy shit - were rolling their eyes and smirking at the fatty. How do they assume these nonsensical arguments even make sense? Is this why fatties think that fit people are meatheads? Because they cannot understand the inception-like layers of mental gymastics these people need to put themselves through every day just to not kill themselves every time they get a glimpse of themselves in a mirror?!
>>
>>73889117
The amount of mental gymnastics some people will go through to justify their shitty eating habits is astounding
>>
>>73889566
Americans are really weird, I remember I was talking to this one American and I had a cold and they asked me why I don't get some medication. I couldn't believe it, apparently they could have a cold and they'll just pop some pills instead of waiting 2 days for it to go away.
>>
>>73889177
>What we consider "healthy" is not the same as . . . what was considered healthy at other times in history

What kind of retarded argument is this? Of course we have a different understanding of health than people used to. That doesn't mean all views are equally valid. Our understanding of human physiology is far more advanced than at any other time in history. Our concept of health is objectively correct, or at least most accurate.

Is astronomy a social construct too because people used to believe that the sun revolved around the earth or that the sky was literally a floating ocean supported by a "firmament"?
>>
>>73889177
>Healthy is a social construct because what healthy means has had different meanings in the past.

This bitch would have a point if it weren't for the fact that humans have never been fatter and the average weight in the U.S would be considered fat by every culture on the planet older than 100 years.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.