[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'Völkisch' families settle in villages, German media
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: 512x512bb.jpg (30 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
512x512bb.jpg
30 KB, 512x512
>be german farmer
>migrate in another province of your own country
>german media calls you a nazi

i mean, they are white. all this housing they occupy could be given to refugees instead. they must be fascist, right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ZqaZ8PMNU
>>
File: 1463091330456.webm (2 MB, 1368x768) Image search: [Google]
1463091330456.webm
2 MB, 1368x768
On the meantime, Sweden trying to surpass Germany...

What gives? Are those 2 countries on a cucking race?
>>
File: MY LORD.webm (3 MB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
MY LORD.webm
3 MB, 720x400
German TV program dedicated to shaming Trump daily posted a false translation of him calling Hispanics as "losers" (when in reality he was talking about helping people who aren't doing well to become more efficient).

After several reports of their lies, not only did they refuse to confront the accusers, but they tried to SHUT DOWN all proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PowgEaKySgM
>>
>>73885484
Good find.

These faggots will not leave you alone, white man. They're going to call you a racist no matter what you do. May as well cast off the burden of white guilt and fight back.
>>
>>73885484

You missed the memo. ALL white people are racist Nazi nogoodniks. The only acceptable ones are those who abase themselves and, by proxy, their people, before the altar of white self-loathing.
>>
>>73885484
>Gubmint fills your city with arabs
>Move to rural area to escape the hell
>Work hard, build a new life
>German media stalks you and calls you a nazi

LMAO
>>
>>73886800
it gets better
>have a large ceremonial bonfire, as part of a farmer custom seen all around the world
>"our researchers found that this bonfire is lit to pay tribute to the dead nazis of WW2, is associated with ultra-nationalism and racism and might represent what they want to do with jews and refugees"
>>
>move out to the countryside because the government is destroying cities with millions of shitskins
>some like-minded individuals naturally clump together and form efficient German communities as they existed all over the country in the past
>get called a nazi
Based lügenpresse
>>
File: FAZ-cover-original.jpg.jpg (103 KB, 732x960) Image search: [Google]
FAZ-cover-original.jpg.jpg
103 KB, 732x960
>>73885484
Craftsmen
many children
Strong marriages
self-sufficient
close knit communities
daily exercise
sustainable farming
strong education for the young

These volkish communities sound like a nightmare! They must be stopped before they start producing functional families, well-balanced children, and thriving, safe communities!

Imagine of all of Germany started to resemble the dystopian society pictured on this magazine cover.

I am triggered by health and vitality.
>>
>"GOD I hate racists. I mean can't they just form their tiny, white only community far away from me, if they really only want to live with whites?"
>"Fucking racists stop living in your white Nazi communities. The refugees need your help!"
>>
>>73888067
The two worst fears of our government.

Actual German values
and governing yourself.
>>
>>73885629
This is fucked up.
>>
File: 1445306023989.jpg (54 KB, 635x803) Image search: [Google]
1445306023989.jpg
54 KB, 635x803
>>73885877
>>73885629

thank you, based greek investigator
>>
>>73885484
top kek
>>
>>73885484
They want to live alone? HOW DARE THEY?!
>>
>>73889600
i know right? fucking terrible.
>>
>>73885484
>the dangerous thing about these people is that they are very inconspicuous
>theyre dangerous but not the thousands of muslims we took in without properly screening

we really are in the twilight zone.
>>
So now simply moving to a rural area and hoping to escape the insanity is wrong?
>>
>>73890224
>2016
>not enjoying the splendid multicultural society your government has created just for you
racist much?
>>
>>73885484
I'm having issues seeing how this is bad...
>>
>>73890224
White flight is racist. If you desire safety, security and to be among people like yourself you're a threat to the state.
>>
>>73885877
They do that almost daily on ProSieben.
They've almost always a segment of mistranslating Trump and calling him literally hitler an racis an shiiiiieeeeeet since 8 months.
>>
File: 57732.jpg (28 KB, 460x245) Image search: [Google]
57732.jpg
28 KB, 460x245
I weep for my German brothers. Stay strong.
>>
lmao what the hell Germany
>>
>>73885484
They don't even try to hide their bias. This is fucking disgusting, and isn't even reporting at this point.

They live wholesome lives away from a Government that doesn't represent them, and they are called Nazi's. They never go into their intentions, just slam them as evil.

Well, at least communities like that exist still.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.