[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: bo160504.png (394 KB, 700x512) Image search: [Google]
bo160504.png
394 KB, 700x512
LOL
>>
WE DID IT REDDIT!
>>
>>73884263
Fuck Matt Bors
>>
I don't get it
>>
>>73885431
i guess you are no better than a nigger than
>>
>>73885428
why are you here then?
>>
>>73885506
please explain it to me. What do people puking and nukes have to do with the election?
>>
>>73885595
world is burning around you and all you can do is joke about it?
>>
>>73885595
meme magic and the holy trinity of kek
>>
>>73884263
>my job as a political cartoonist is tough in any way shape or form
no
im surprised the last frame isnt him sucking his own cock
>>
>>73885706
ahh I see
>>
>>73885595
Donald Trump is winning, that means the world is ending and it's the apocalypse to your average liberal.
>>
>>73885595
Bernie lost, that means humankind is condemned to die in a nuclear apocalypse during the next 5 years
>>
>le donald trump is a warmonger may-may

He is the only one who doesn't want to start WW3 with russia
>>
>>73887619
Good, its about damn time
>>
>>73885706
What else are you suppose to do?
>>
>>73885947

DUH LIBURALS R OUT TO GET UUU!!1!1!!1111!!1

Get your fucking head out of your ass, child.
>>
>>73887684
>He is the only one who doesn't want to start WW3 with russia

>Trump: Dove to Hillary's Hawk?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eWpARRlLHc
>>
>>73891366
> opposite day
Idiot blows himself out.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.