[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Our Lady of Fátima Day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 13
File: fatima28.jpg (388 KB, 769x1038) Image search: [Google]
fatima28.jpg
388 KB, 769x1038
Hey /pol/!
Happy Our Lady of Fátima Day. We're just one year away from the biggest party in Roman Catholic history.

Here's a bit of the history behind it:

On May 13th, 1917 three children were playing games in the field while tending their sheep. Suddenly they saw a flash of light. Thinking it to be lightning, the children gathered the sheep and started for home. They took refuge under a tree about a hundred yards away. They saw a flash of light again. They began running when they saw, standing over a small holmoak tree, a Lady dressed in white more brilliant than the sun. That was the beginning of Our Blessed Mother at Fatima. She visited the children six times bringing them messages for the world. In all Her appearances at Fatima, Our Mother repeatedly emphasized the necessity of praying the Rosary daily, of wearing the Brown Scapular of Mount Carmel and of performing acts of reparation and sacrifice.
Our Lady's Message to the world is contained in what has come to be called the 'Secret'. The Secret actually consists of three parts, the first two of which have been revealed. The first part of the Secret was a horrifying vision of hell "where the souls of poor sinners go" and contained an urgent plea from Our Lady for acts of prayer and sacrifice to save souls. The second part of the Secret told of the outbreak of World War II and asked for the Consecration of Russia as a condition of world peace. It also predicted the triumph of Her Immaculate Heart following Russia's consecration and conversion.
The last part of the Secret (often called the "Third Secret") has not yet been made public, but Lucia wrote it down in 1944 and is in the possession of the Pope.

Will we get the biggest reveal in the century next year?
>>
>>73879570
I've went to Fatima once, Nice holy place,but like Lourdes in France,there's too much business selling cross or portrait of the virgin around it.
>>
File: 1453474765367.gif (2 KB, 151x126) Image search: [Google]
1453474765367.gif
2 KB, 151x126
>>73879570
wanna know the third secret?

It's in the Gospel and in the Apocalypse, read them.
>>
They must of been using those good ass hallucinogens
>>
>>73879570
Those secrets sound very much like hindsight.
>>
>>73879570
>Fatima

Your Arab is showing.
>>
>>73879570
>It also predicted the triumph of Her Immaculate Heart following Russia's consecration and conversion.
Something that no Pope dad done since then.
>>
File: Bezmenov.jpg (31 KB, 400x294) Image search: [Google]
Bezmenov.jpg
31 KB, 400x294
>At Fatima, Our Lady warned that if the consecration were not done as She requested, then “Russia will spread its errors throughout the world, raising up wars and persecutions against the Church. The good will be martyred, the Holy Father will have much to suffer, and various nations will be annihilated.”
>>
Btw, does anybody know there the history of Our Lady of Kibeho, Ruwanda?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP622oshTK0
>>
I once made lunch to Fátima pilgrims. Wasn't even paid.

It's nice to have faith.
>>
>>73879570
The souls of the saints are said to rest . . .

These are demons apparitions or some friggin' high test pot.
>>
File: symbole_txt2.jpg (171 KB, 439x607) Image search: [Google]
symbole_txt2.jpg
171 KB, 439x607
About to go to my local priest to tell him I want to convert to catholicism. Any of you cosplayers actually go to church each week?

>>73880641
You good people pham
>>
Ave Maria!

Our Lady of Fatima is our community patron here and we're having fiesta atm
>>
>>73880589
Thanks for the video, i did not hear about this
>>
>>73880589
I already read some books and articles about it. Something like a continuation of the Fatima revelation I think
>>
>>73881589
>About to go to my local priest to tell him I want to convert to catholicism. Any of you cosplayers actually go to church each week?
Bavarian legend:
There was a dude who made a pact with the devil to become invincible in brawling (Brawling was a populart sport in pre-modern Bavaria). Part of the deal was that he would never again go to church or confession. However, he went on a pilgrimage every year.
It worked, then he got older. On his death bed, he was extremely anxious because he knew the enemy would come for him after midnight and called for a priest. The priest asked him where his contract was (It was with his wife) and sent 3 men to take it back, protected by shavings from the church cross. After they brought it back, the priest prayed in Latin (Nobody understood what he was saying), and midnight passed without any incident. The pilgrimage had saved the old brawler.

Long story short: Going to church isn't as important as having faith.
>>
>>73879570
When is the upcoming bread festival? I believe it is going to be in Viana do Castelo.
>>
>>73880439
Fat'ma converted to Catholicism you heathen
>>
What about our Our Lady of Medjugorje
>>
File: 1462712508460.png (168 KB, 500x626) Image search: [Google]
1462712508460.png
168 KB, 500x626
>>73879570
>>
>>73879570
The third my ritual monkeys,is that we live in a virtual reality.
>>
File: I-am-not-saying.jpg (87 KB, 585x516) Image search: [Google]
I-am-not-saying.jpg
87 KB, 585x516
>>
>>73884092
>No crucifixes

ARE THESE FOOKIN PROTTIES MATE?
>>
The secret is that when Jesus comes back we'll be changed instantly into what Jesus was like after the resurrection. He was just the first.
>>
>>73884860
lol AME
>>
>>73883480
Sunday's duty pham

>Going to church isn't as important as having faith
I agree but it's necessary to share a forum with believers, a refuge against degeneracy and of course the holy communion.
Instead of getting advice from /pol/ you'll get it official there
>>
Russia has converted but we have no peace yet.
>>
>>73883480
>going to church isnt important

What the fucking heresy is this? You go to church to recieve the Eucharistic sacrament m8
>>
Lady of Fátima is red pilled af. Wasn't one of the secrets basically "Keep commies out"?
>>
>>73879570
Please no.
>>
>>73887478
The main problem religious people have with commies is that they're atheist. They're not into freedom for freedom's sake. The state shall rule under God, but it will still rule.
>>
>>73883480
Failure to receive the Eucharist when not prevented from doing so is a mortal sin.
>>
>>73888776
You only need to receive the eucharist twice a year phamalam.
>>
>>73888215
>The main problem religious people have with commies is that they're atheist
No, the main problem is that violence is sinful, and commies are fucking violent collectivist faggots.
>>
Sure sounds like the whore of Babylon to me.
>>
File: CatholicSymbolicWarriorMother.jpg (532 KB, 1767x1538) Image search: [Google]
CatholicSymbolicWarriorMother.jpg
532 KB, 1767x1538
>>73879570
>idols

not even once
>>
>>73890941
They won't listen. The idolatry is obvious but they don't listen. What can we do against such madness?
>>
>>73891035
>What can we do against such madness?

Idk, From my experience its mostly an emotionaly based belief, rational explanations dont work, too much congitive dissonance etc.,

I completly dislike those type of customs in the catholic church here, its far more prominenta is Italy and Spain and in mroe smaller backward cities in Croatia. In fact, the popularity of idolatry is directly related to the crazines of a country jsut look at Mexico and those weird saint they have there (liek the one that smokes and drinks - its a statue!)
>>
>>73891280
Well I try to talk sense into the people over at double chan /christian but most are just like CAPITAL T TRADITION! and ignore any evidence of heresy or idolatry.

I kind of wonder if they've never received the holy spirit.
>>
>>73890941
>>73891035
>I have no idea what an idol is
Okay.
>>
>>73891633
Neat how you ignored that heresy part.
>>
>>73891721
It's not even worth mentioning. You have no historical leg to stand on. The Church got organized during the Council of Nicaea, protestants broke away from the Church, they are the heretics.
>>
File: real jesus christ.jpg (144 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
real jesus christ.jpg
144 KB, 500x667
>>73879570

>worshipping idols rather then jesus and god
>just a reminder jesus is a BLACK MAN

why are cathcucks so stupid by worshipping false idols
>>
File: catholic mary028.jpg (98 KB, 613x460) Image search: [Google]
catholic mary028.jpg
98 KB, 613x460
>>73891475
read the poster below. its pretty obvious idolatry is in place, but they simply call it "veneration"

i felt absolute disgust watchig this but most old people into this just lack knowledge so Im saddened about those decieved people, but next is just disgusting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhM7OUpJ64c

>>73891869
>You have no historical leg to stand on. The Church got organized during the Council of Nicaea, protestants broke away from the Church, they are the heretics.

Are Oriental Chruch and Etiopian heretics?
>>
>>73891869
Uhuu. The Septuagint ring a bell?
>>
>>73879570
>Will we get the biggest reveal in the century next year?
We already have it. Donald Trump.
>>
>>73883812
>implying some water sprinkled on the forehead washes away the filth that is a moslem
>>
>>73892139
>read the poster below. its pretty obvious idolatry is in place, but they simply call it "veneration"
>i felt absolute disgust watchig this but most old people into this just lack knowledge so Im saddened about those decieved people, but next is just disgusting
You are literally using the word incorrectly you idiot.

>Oriental Church and Ethiopian
No.
>>
>>73892184
Yes, what about it?
>>
>>73892607
>>Oriental Church and Ethiopian
>No.

how so? they dont belong to the "Church"
Question for you:

A person who has never heard the name Jesus or met any christians or is a member of church/Church gets stuck on a desert island with a Bible. Reads the Bible, belives in Jesus, dies afterwards.

Will he be in heaven?
>>
>>73892907
Look at the books contained in it, and how the Jews treated each one.
>>
>>73892950
>how so? they dont belong to the "Church"
Because the split was of a completely different form. Our relationship with them right now is essentially "the split was stupid and caused by miscommunication"

>>73892950
>A person who has never heard the name Jesus or met any christians or is a member of church/Church gets stuck on a desert island with a Bible. Reads the Bible, belives in Jesus, dies afterwards.
>Will he be in heaven?
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extra_Ecclesiam_nulla_salus#Inculpable_ignorance
>Inculpable ignorance is not a means of salvation.[27] But if by no fault of the individual ignorance cannot be overcome (if, that is, it is inculpable and invincible), it does not prevent the grace that comes from Christ, a grace that has a relationship with the Church, saving that person. Thus it is believed that God would make known to such a person before the moment of death, by either natural or supernatural means, the Catholic faith, since "without [such] faith it is impossible to please God", and this entails, for even the unbaptized, at the very least baptism of desire.

>>73892969
I'm not interested in playing 20 questions to figure out what your thought process is, just make your point.
>>
File: ng6759815.jpg (157 KB, 1920x1245) Image search: [Google]
ng6759815.jpg
157 KB, 1920x1245
OP here.
Just stopping by to bless you all.

I'm not very religious though. The religious portuguese history is so big it needs to be preserved and be called a cultural landmark. I approve of the Roman Catholic Church as the main religious entity in Portugal.
>>
>>73884667
Random contribution.
>>
File: 1460128110897.jpg (128 KB, 977x756) Image search: [Google]
1460128110897.jpg
128 KB, 977x756
>>73893376

Cuck
>>
>>73890941
>There were only Isis that keeps her baby in that position.
Also, this story is fake af.
>>
>>73893367
>Inculpable ignorance is not a means of salvation.[27] But if by no fault of the individual ignorance cannot be overcome (if, that is, it is inculpable and invincible), it does not prevent the grace that comes from Christ, a grace that has a relationship with the Church, saving that person.

doesnt salvation come (primarily) by faith?

>Thus it is believed that God would make known to such a person before the moment of death, by either natural or supernatural means, the Catholic faith, since "without [such] faith it is impossible to please God", and this entails, for even the unbaptized, at the very least baptism of desire.

you have 0 biblical basis for claiming such a thing

>Hosea 4:6 my people are destroyed from LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. "

how could Hosea say such a thing if you claim that But if by no fault of the individual ignorance cannot be overcome (if, that is, it is inculpable and invincible), it does not prevent the grace that comes from Christ. And Jesus said numerous times "do not be decieved"
>>
>>73893579
I never said I liked the current Pope.

And this is something to admire. Benedict XVI resigned from his position because of the Third Secret of Fatima. Rumor has it he would be the last pope and the main culprit of the world's descent into the dark ages.

Ratzinger was right in everything all along.

Pope Francis's current actions reflect how the world is changing. And not for the better.
>>
>>73893757
>you have 0 biblical basis for claiming such a thing
Christianity is not Islam.

>>Hosea 4:6 my people are destroyed from LACK OF KNOWLEDGE. "
This is the most flagrent case of cherry-picking I can remember seeing in my life. Not only are you taking this out of context, this isn't even the entirety of Hosea 4:6, or even the entirety of that specific sentence, which you falsely ended with a period.

>6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
>because thou hast rejected knowledge
The ignorance was not inculpable.
>>
>>73879854
All the mainstream holy places in europe were ruined by mercantilism
>>
>>73893997
Francis is the victim of media bias and faulty journalism. He isn't as bad as people think he is. Politically left people make him out to be more politically left than he is in an attempt to legitimize themselves, while politically right protestants make him out to be more politically left than he is to delegitimize Catholicism.
>>
Fatima... mhh, sounds like muslim
>>
>>73879570

MUH JEWISH MYTH FROM 2000 YEARS AGO IS REAL BECAUSE JEWS SAID SO IN THE BOOK THEY WROTE.
>>
>>73884860
Don't Anglicans have crucifixes?
>>73887463
What if every single church around you has gays in it and does gay marriages and let's just say ignore 90% of the bible because it doesn't fit into our modern world? I tried going once and there was a rock concert and the priest invited me to go watch a rock and roll show with him. I didn't really feel like I was in church.
>>
>>73894246
>>you have 0 biblical basis for claiming such a thing
>Christianity is not Islam.

it isnt. and you still dont have ANY scripture to back your claim.

>>6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
>because thou hast rejected knowledge

yes, LACKING KNOWLEDGE leads to REJECTING KNOWLEDGE. and as a result people die. do you understand basic english?
>>
>>73895030
>it isnt. and you still dont have ANY scripture to back your claim.
It is consistent with the loving and merciful God of scripture. My point is that the Bible was never declared to be the ultimate accumulation of human knowledge of God.

>>73895030
>yes, LACKING KNOWLEDGE leads to REJECTING KNOWLEDGE. and as a result people die. do you understand basic english?
I do, you clearly don't. It wasn't simply that there was a lack of knowledge. The reason for the lack of knowledge was that the knowledge was rejected. Therefore, the ignorance was not inculpable, because the knowledge could have been accepted instead of rejected. Inculpable ignorance applies only when the person has no way to overcome their ignorance.
>>
>>73895441
>Inculpable ignorance

I honestly wish there existed such a concept in the Bible, but there simply isnt any.
Book of Judges describes over and over again how people start worshipping forerign idols and not once does the idela of involuntary ignorance come into play.

Golden calf. That story also, When Israelites wirhipped the cow, the called it Jahwe implying that is God. They were doing it out of ignarance but God still judged.

Elijah. Some of Baals probably did it out of ignorance, still God judged by sending foreign invaders to Israel, same in propher Jeremiah.
>>
>>73896100
there is a reason confession exists

>commit a fault willingly or not
>learn that what you did was wrong
>go to confession
>>
File: jesus441.jpg (59 KB, 521x509) Image search: [Google]
jesus441.jpg
59 KB, 521x509
God loves you all, stay wise, stay strong, do not be decived!
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.