[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Trump met with Paul Ryan. What will this mean for the Republican
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: OurLordAndSaviour.jpg (56 KB, 342x465) Image search: [Google]
OurLordAndSaviour.jpg
56 KB, 342x465
So Trump met with Paul Ryan.

What will this mean for the Republican party?

Also, Trump's polls shot up and he's surpassed Hillary for the general now. Do you guys think this lead will last?
>>
Hello? Anyone?
>>
F-f-fuck the jews?
>>
I think so. People already know Hillary so it's really up to Trump to fuck up.
>>
File: 1453929613760.png (222 KB, 1000x924) Image search: [Google]
1453929613760.png
222 KB, 1000x924
U must die anon
>>
Yes, Hillary is shit and I think people are becoming accustomed to the idea of President Trump.
>>
Hell yeah this this lead will last.
>>
>>73859767
>Also, Trump's polls shot up and he's surpassed Hillary for the general now.

wut?
>>
>>73859767
Link to that poll OP?
>>
>>73859767
>What will this mean for the Republican party?

As for your other question. That really remains to be seen. Political parties have always been composed of smaller factions, and it's the dominant factions that control the general direction of the party. For the past few decades, the neocons have been major players in the GOP, but it looks like their power is finally diminishing. You have weasels like Ryan (who obviously has presidential aspirations of his own) biding their time to see which direction the party takes, so that they can throw in their lot. It is during the Trump presidency that we will see the emergence of a new dominant faction (or factions) within the GOP that will guide general conservative policy going forward.

We may see a similar phenomenon among the Democrats as well
>>
>>73859767
It will last and it will in fact widen. Hillary is deeply unpopular even within her own party. She won the primary elections largely due to shenanigans and ignorance. In real life it's actually difficult to find enthusiastic supporters of her's.

Hillary is pretty much the single worst candidate that the Democratic establishment could have fielded. She was a disaster in '08 and she still is today. They fucked up hard by not choosing Joe Biden or really anybody else.
>>
>>73861368
Thank you for getting to my first question. I see
>>
>>73861407
But she's a woman and that might honestly be all it takes so I'm worried.
>>
>>73861522
If that were the case, she would be winning among women across all age groups. She hasn't been. Sanders cleaned her clock with young women and in some states with women as a majority. Trump has plenty of female supporters too. If she gets indicted, it's over. It might not only be over for Hillary, but for the whole Democratic party. They might seriously collapse due to the divisions between the progressives and establishment.
>>
>>73861254
quinnipac poll for PA, FL, and OH puts him one point behind in FL and PA and one ahead in OH.

Reuters national poll has him trailing clinton 41 to 40 I think.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.