[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever fear that you'll go through life without ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Helli_Dance_Moves.webm (3 MB, 998x562) Image search: [Google]
Helli_Dance_Moves.webm
3 MB, 998x562
Do you ever fear that you'll go through life without ever killing someone /pol/?
>>
>>73858241
I killed fitty men.
>>
File: funnyfacewithknife.jpg (11 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
funnyfacewithknife.jpg
11 KB, 325x325
>>73858241
for all in tents and purposes no
>>
I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die
>>
>>73858241
I've been paying taxes long enough to know that I've indirectly killed many people by now. I'm not proud of being an enabler, but I don't want to live in a cardboard box. What do?
>>
>>73858375
all intensive purposes*
>>
Already killed before, it was invigorating.
>>
>>73858411
And when I hear that train whistle blowin'
>>
>>73858421
Invade Mexico
>>
>>73858375

*for all infants and porpoises
>>
Trust me, you don't want to take another human life -even in self defence- if you actually have morals.

Yes, it was me or them, and I chose them, but it still fucking sucks.
>>
>>73858241

I cant be the only one screaming hnnnnng in my head imagining I was crewed up in that helo. Serious pucker effect is a go. Neat to watch too.

To answer OP, tis a shame, there are a PLENTY that deserve it.
>>
Killed a few sand fleas for the jews in 03-04. felt bad for the dog I shot. Overall exp a solid 9.
>>
I've thought about this a lot, if I got diagnosed with a terminal illness why wouldn't you go out with a bang before your laid in bed unable to wipe your own ass waiting to die? Just go shoot up a group of people who deserve it and make your life count for something before your gone
>>
>>73858453
>correcting someone with the totally wrong information

it's "all intents and purposes" ya fucking retard
>>
>>73858899
for all attentes and purposes
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.