[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
El Rato at it again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (130 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
130 KB, 1160x629
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/republican-primary-rules-donald-trump-223136
tl;dr Cruz is trying to use his delegates as leverage to force the RNC to change the rules in future Republican nominations towards a more favorable environment for Cruz to get himself nominated.
>>
>>73847958
You have to give him credit to his dedication. He is already thinking about 2020.
>>
>>73848138
By that time Trump will have removed both parties by force.
>>
>>73847958
h e l l o

r a t o
>>
File: year of the rat.jpg (152 KB, 1130x1300) Image search: [Google]
year of the rat.jpg
152 KB, 1130x1300
>>73848138
2020 is the year of the rat. He's onto something.
>>
>>73848453
Top kek.
>>
>>73848316
Paul Ryan is going to be out as speaker by 2018. All party members are trying to figure out which faction in this fight is going to win. That is the only reason some people are still hesitant to back Trump atm. It has nothing to do with principles. It's about making sure you're on the winning side.

Trump simply will be the winning side if he wins the election, and then you will see a purging of Cruzmissiles, neocons, Israelicans, and globalists from the party. They won't literally be purged, but they will be forced in line or lose their support for reelection. Ryan will be voted out and replaced with a nationalist.
>>
File: 1462431813708.webm (1 MB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
1462431813708.webm
1 MB, 720x406
>>73848138
>Texas Sen. Ted Cruz stumped in Iowa over the weekend, and his father Rafael Cruz was promoting his son’s possibly presidential candidacy to pastors and local Republican leaders during his trip. In fact, he said in an interview with Christian Broadcasting Networks’ David Brody that he told his son: “You know Ted, you have been gifted above any man that I know and God has destined you for greatness.’ And I started making declarations about the Word of God to him every day.”
>He goes on to suggest that his son is destined to save freedom in America, and even Brody called Cruz’s political career “a thing of God.”
I bet that Cruz sees this as nothing more than an early chapter in his own messianic, god-guaranteed journey to the presidency. I guess that comes with a certain degree of optimism.
>>
Cruz typifies the problem with politicians, they never want to admit they're wrong.
Trump readily admits he supported Romney and that was a huge mistake.
>>
>>73848919
He probably sees it the same way as Reagan and Nixon lost before they won.
>>
>>73848453
My sides
>>
>>73847958
>Lol, people think we are going to have a presidential election in 2020. Sorry bros, this is the last one.

>Whether Killery or God Emperor gets elected, they will both do everything they can to make the institution a life long position.
>>
>>73848138
>He is already thinking about 2020.

Shame he will be hanged sometime in late January by a man with exceptional hair.
>>
wow that's crafty! I was a Trumpkin before but now I'm a cruzmissile!
>>
>>73847958
establishment GOP probably behind it
>>
File: cockroach damage control.gif (295 KB, 347x338) Image search: [Google]
cockroach damage control.gif
295 KB, 347x338
>>73848453
OH FUCK
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 264x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 264x490
>>73848453
Damn
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.