[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Powerful jews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: national_cathedral_businessman.jpg (45 KB, 456x451) Image search: [Google]
national_cathedral_businessman.jpg
45 KB, 456x451
Im a young, low level administrator at a renowned urban hospital. Because of my position, i come in contact with some of the most accomplished and powerful doctors and leaders of the American medical industry.

Needless to say, an enormous amount of them have Jewish surnames.

I'm not trying to be antisemetic or funny, I'm asking out of genuine interest and curiosity; how are there so many powerful Jews? Can you give me a meme free answer? Arent there mechanisms to stop nepotism? Are they the best for the job? It truly baffles me.
>>
>>73842951
What mechanisms stop tribalism?
>>
its in their genetics. their biological make up. DNA
>>
>>73842951
People are so entitled and full of themselves that when they see others, especially Jews in higher positions it makes them absolutely fucking furious.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Nobel_laureates
>>
>>73843087
Is Jewish ethnic dna even that prevalent in Ashkenazis? Arent they relatively genetically diluted?
>>
>>73843230
Im not saying i deserve what they have or they dont deserve what they have, I'm just wondering where the disproportionate amount of industrious jewish men comes from? Is it how they are raised? How thry are born? A subversion of the percieved capitalist meritocracy?
>>
>>73842951
jews IQ distribution ensure that there are many times more genius level jews than average european whites. it's just the way it it, for better or worse. I also attend school at a well known new york medical center. yes, most light skinned people here are jews.
>>
I honestly do not know, but what I do know is that Israel has a very high education index.

http://thelearningcurve.pearson.com/index/index-ranking
>>
>>73842951
It's because they have a strong community and everyone else doesn't.
>>
anybody can be a genius, you just have to practice selective breeding. easiest way to do that is to find sperm from intelligent people and use that.
>>
>>73843230

o look, the nepotist prize by excellence
>>
>>73843087
the only thing jews naturally exceed at is lending money and buying people off

jews didn't do anything til like the 19th century
>>
>>73842951
good old fashioned nepotism.
>Mr. Goldberg there are two candidates for the board position. Mr. Smith and Mr. Rosenblatt
>yes I reviewed their files I don't think Mr. Smith is a good fit for our organization
>but his qualifications...
>qualifications aren't everything, goy, err Gladys.
>very good, sir.
>>
To find the answer, one needs to be able to examine their track record.
>>
File: pol am i white - Copy.png (234 KB, 1563x557) Image search: [Google]
pol am i white - Copy.png
234 KB, 1563x557
>>73842951
108-115 avg IQ

125 AVERAGE verbal IQ (with includes math skills)

only achilles heel is spatial-reasoning

The gap between Jews and Whites is as great if not greater than the gap between whites and american blacks

This + shitty jewish culture that encourages nepotism and actual racism, is 100% the reason

>in b4 muh zionism
>>
>>73844467

ok i think we get it that you 28% asskenazi so fuck off
>>
>>73844467
This might be an ignorant question, but is IQ linear? Is the difference between 60 and 80 the same as the difference between 115 and 135?
>>
File: tichel-yehudi.jpg (890 KB, 1208x1066) Image search: [Google]
tichel-yehudi.jpg
890 KB, 1208x1066
>>73843286
I'm Jewish, raised traditionally although I'm not religious. I'll give you an insight:

>>73844467
Try looking at it from an unbiased point of view. How would Jewish corporations be successful if nepotism was prevalent? They recruit the best, therefore they last. If only another Jew is capable of performing his assigned task with the required aptitude, he will, inevitable, be hired. Jewish nepotism is a myth.

Jewish children are raised to develop a mindset of excellence: to not simply be the best at it, but also to be far ahead the second place. Keep in mind Jewish tradition is based on success, and that also affects sexual selection: Jewish mothers will look for the best mates, so if the son is a highly successful Jewish man, he has much higher chances of finding his perfect mate, and that also applies for Jewish women. This is a cultural trait that exists for over a thousand years and eventually became a genetic trait: the smarter you are, the stronger you are as a sexual competitor, therefore increasing your chances of reproducing with a high-quality mate.

>>73843286
Not sure about all Ashkenazis since many of them are of convert stock. I'm Ashkenazi and Sefardí, my Ashkenazi strains also contain Oriental Mediterranean and North African DNA similarly to my Sefardí strains, which matches that of modern Levantine Semites.
>>
>>73844255
> "Muh noble peace prize doesn't even matter anymore because a lot of Jews are successful"

K.
>>
>>73844624
I wept with joy when I found out I had the holy jew in me and that my girlfriend was a pureblood
>>
>>73844767
If only more cultures maintained intelligence as a sexually desirable trait, right? This is the key?
>>
>>73844753

I don't have a scientific answer but I consider IQ ranges to be something like thresholds

example:

threshold to give a fuck about politics/life beyond your line of sight ~85

threshold to give a fuck about democracy and/or liberty: 90

threshold to graduate college without massive help: ~100

threshold to give a fuck about global warming/overpopulation: ~100 (side note I think both are memes)

threshold to understand history and why it matters: 110

threshold to appreciate intellectual arguments for Nationalism: ~115

etc. Basically your society will produce a culture in accordance to the IQ threshold critical levels of the population can reach. So for instance in Africa, yes you will find 120+IQ blacks but they are so few and far between that the dominant culture is instead ruled by the 70-85 human subspecies

Additional things to consider:

1. IQ varies depending on things like sleep, motivation, education, re-test effects, etc. Personally I have scored on the low end 110 and on the high end 150 with most scores on most IQ tests (WAIS, matrices etc) around 125-135.

2. IQ is a proxy measurement for intelligence, not a measure of intelligence. It is simply the most highly correlated quantifiable factor that predicts what we expect high IQ to predict: wealth, health, and stability in life
>>
>>73845111
Yes. We could literally "fix" the world in 2-3 generations if intelligence became the primary determinant of sexual market value.

The evidence is the super-race the Jews managed to (accidently) form just through a few hundred years of lightly-enforced in-group preferences
>>
File: 1447255836436.jpg (1 MB, 4621x2914) Image search: [Google]
1447255836436.jpg
1 MB, 4621x2914
>>73842951
They do in fact have higher IQ scores. I don't hate them because they are dumb, I hate them because they are the most subversive race to ever walk the earth. Niggers by comparison are stupid and violence prone. That is why I hate them.
>>
>>73845662
But thanks to SJW's, we probably will never be able to selectively breed better traits. People would rather have kids born with severe birth defects than be able to choose the traits of their kids.
>>
File: Roman-sacking-of-Jerusalem.jpg (73 KB, 561x650) Image search: [Google]
Roman-sacking-of-Jerusalem.jpg
73 KB, 561x650
>>73845111
Europeans evolved to be fighters. In the European environment it was required to be tall, strong, have high testosterone levels and other qualities that make for a perfect fighter, as well as the intellect to survive the European climate.
Jews evolved solely to be intellectuals: mastering your language, therefore being able to read and write with expertise and maintain and adapt this tradition overtime. Being terrible fighters in the past, Jews lost every piece of land they had to invaders, but due to suerpior intellectual output they were able to thrive in different places. European Jews eventually developed an even higher intellectual output, as the diaspora had to figure different ways to survive. They were ostracized by Europeans for not being Christians, and money-lending was a good choice. This is where Jewish banking/financial mindset began to flourish. So the fact that the state of Israel currently not only exists but has also defeated every Arabic nation, that alone shows how far ahead intellectually they are, it's an amazing feat to be able to retake an ancient territory your feeble-bodied ancestors weren't able to defend, thousands of years later.
>>
It is a combination of their culture valuing education and wealth with nepotism. People say their IQ is higher but I think that is due to how they are raised. Same reason why ghetto niggers are dumb iq wise but blacks raised by whites (not coalburner trash) are successful
>>
File: 0491827591.jpg (43 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
0491827591.jpg
43 KB, 466x700
>>73846440
Woud you breed with pic related?

And why did your brain tell you yes, even without you knowing her academic background and her overall knowledge about her culture, ancestors and if she's able to pass on family traditions to your children? That's the main difference between the European and the Jewish sexual mindset.
>>
>>73846270
breddy epic when you put it like that
>>
>>73842951

Jews are smart, their parents pressure them to pursue high paying professions, and tribalism/nepotism of this being an established thing and thus many friendly tribesmen to help Jews get jobs over non-Jews

It's really like anything else in Western civilization, everything is being carved up by different tribes thanks to whites and their multikulti fantasy world
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.