[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this how easy it is to manipulate your consumer base? Can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: are you fucking kidding me.png (292 KB, 489x625) Image search: [Google]
are you fucking kidding me.png
292 KB, 489x625
Is this how easy it is to manipulate your consumer base? Can you even blame sponsors and corporations for pandering to these people?
>>
File: shill.png (217 KB, 905x630) Image search: [Google]
shill.png
217 KB, 905x630
>
>>
Kneel Sodomite
What a fucking homo
>>
You'd be really fucking stupid to not pander to leftists.
Don't expect big corporations to lose a bunch of sales just to do the right thing.
>>
>>73841920
>Is this how easy it is to manipulate your consumer base?
Yes
> Can you even blame sponsors and corporations for pandering to these people?
No.

>>73842249
I won't say "all press" is good press, but most press is good press. This was an easy thing to make a big deal out of. They know their customer better than their customers do. It would cost millions to pay to get on television like that, this is great publicity for cheap. Hats off to them.
>>
>>73841920
What if turns out that this CEO nigga is conservative or whatever and he was just trolling for shekels.
>>
Just start using the women's toilets and leave the seat up after pissing all over it. They'll change their tune pretty quick.
>>
>>73842595
He probably is. They don't give a fuck, it's good free publicity.
>>
>>73841920
You would know. You re post joobook click bait like it's your job.

Which it probably is.
>>
>>73842595
that is the point that we are all making. What he believes is irrelevant, saying "lol transgender rights bro" is an automatic ticket to sjwbux

>>73842651
sjw wimmin would be honored to sit on the piss of their progressive tranny overlords
>>
>>73842786
>raising awareness of shilling
>this makes me a shill
>
>>
File: Pissing on the toilet seat.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Pissing on the toilet seat.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>73842651
this
>>
>>73842651
Have you ever been inside of a women's bathroom? It's amazing how they manage to piss all over EVERYTHING without a penis.

Women's bathrooms are always dirtier than men's.
>>
>>73842651
You're gonna have to travel around and piss on a lot of toilet seats to accomplish anything other than making some janitors miserable.
>>
>>73841920
>that comment about disney

I guess he hasn't seen their recent earnings report
>>
File: 1454736970356.jpg (24 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1454736970356.jpg
24 KB, 400x533
>>73841920
Mark my words, if the worse thing that comes out of this is cis-creepers perving in the women's room we will be lucky.

The real problem is going to be Feminist types going into the men's room and pulling the shit they do any time a man is alone with them. Not only will you have to worry about false rape allegations when you pick up chicks, you'll also have to worry about women coming into the men's room and suing you for sexual harassment. I figure it will happen soon if it isn't already happening but we won't hear about it for at least a decade.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.