[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anyone more deserving of being thrown off a roof than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: le fat turkman.jpg (34 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
le fat turkman.jpg
34 KB, 600x375
Is there anyone more deserving of being thrown off a roof than this fat, turkish, ogre-looking cunt?
>>
Nope.

He will be the first on the day of the rope.

Everyone knows he is a hypocritical, egotistical, t*rkroach.
>>
>>73839184
Maybe Hillary first followed by Cenk second?
But Bernie has to go over too.
>>
>>73839184
Look at it this way: How do you think Jews feel when neo-nazis deny the Jewish holocaust?

Sure, that guy is a dickhead, but most of the people here on /pol/ who will call this guy out are just as bad.
>>
>>73839549
I just mean him in general, compared to other Armenians I'm barely butthurt about the genocide.
>>
>>73839549

True as fuck.

WHERE DE BODEEYS?!
>>
Used to watch their videos until they became pure liberal bullshit. Always disgusted by the way he talks down to people as if he's an all-knowing being with his shitty double standards. He can go fuck a goat.
>>
File: pol.png (414 KB, 2069x2681) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
414 KB, 2069x2681
>>73839839
>He can go fuck a goat.
>implying he wouldnt enjoy that
>>
>>73839184
>Is there anyone more deserving of being thrown off a roof
Clearly you are not familiar with Wayne Lambright bidding for president
>>
>>73840888
Holy trips. Also I just looked up this guy, whats so bad about him?
https://youtu.be/xTctlmjcIoQ
>>
>>73839184
Nope, the most disgusting thing is that the whole channel is named after the same movement that was instrumental in the Armenian genocide.
>>
>>73839184
>~900k-1m armenians worldwide during the events of WW1
>Ottoman empire manages to kill ~1.5m of them
heh
>>
>>73841422
Get your facts straight, Mehmet.
>>
File: ETERNAL TURK.jpg (101 KB, 700x494) Image search: [Google]
ETERNAL TURK.jpg
101 KB, 700x494
>>73841422
>>
>>73841254
And one of the hosts is Armenian. It's like a Jew working for Third Reich Radio.
>>
>>73841422
Is this the tanned German I've been hearing about ?
>>
>>73842584
I think you mean melanin enriched. Fucking shitlord.
>>
>>73841932
>And one of the hosts is Armenian.

Haha are you fuggin' serious? I did not know that.
>>
>>73843832
Yeah. Ana Kasparian IIRC.
>>
>>73839184
This is my turk, it's all cenk now.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.