[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Celtic Nations.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
We shall rise again.
>>
>>73837991
Ironically, Scotland, the home of the Picts, is now inhabited by Scots from what is now Ireland.
>>
>>73837991
Some of us have risen brother
>>
>>73838248
Waking up from a drunken stupor doesn't count
>>
>>73838383
At least we can get out of bed, burger
>>
>>73838248
Not all Celtic nations can be free. They expect one of us in the wreckage brother.
>>
>>73838487

Ireland bringing the bantz.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 125x125
>>73838850
But the lyre rises?
>>
is ireland cucked like the rest of europe? i'm 1/8th irish, so i want at least ONE of my ancestors' homelands to not become part of the caliphate
>>
>>73839203
Oh yeah big time cucks
>>
>>73837991
Can someone give me a concise history of why the brits and irish hate eachother's guts? I watched '71 last night and it just portrays loyalists vs PIRA/OIRA and how brit troops were seen by both sides but it's only ~1.5 hours long and just seems like an action flick.
>>
File: fresh blud m8.jpg (96 KB, 515x678) Image search: [Google]
fresh blud m8.jpg
96 KB, 515x678
>>73837991
I fucking hope not. Have you seen the stats for Celtic genetic disease? Our vigil is over brother, claim some shameless europussy if you don't wanna risk having inbred ginger progeny.
>>
>inb4 flag
im visitng family in scotland
>>73839307
t. perfidious albion

>>73839203
we're not as cucked as brits, our government is pretty liberal but we dont have too many migrants, virtually none in the Gaeltacht areas.

>>73839419
>brits conquer ireland
>treat us like dogs, even worse infact, for 600 years
>nearly completely wipe out our culture
>we lose all our food in a famine partly due to the brits
>get pissed and revolt
a smile and a handshake dont wipe away 600 years of fuckery

>>73839528
source? my family has ablsolutely no genetic dieases and we're 100% celt.
>>
>>73837991
Wales here. I speak Welsh every day, when I go to visit my mother. She lives about five minutes from my home and she's ill. So I get the shopping in and make sure she's alright. I also speak with my kids in Welsh.
My wife is English, and doesn't understand, so I switch to English. Both languages have different ways of expression. I can't really explain it. English and Welsh are very different - I can describe my feelings/mood better in Welsh, but English is very precise. Both languages are beautiful - they have particular music through rhythm.
>>
>>73837991

what do you mean "rise" scotland conquered great britain and Austrians conquered spain.
>>
>>73840336

*asturians
>>
>>73837991
My penis will rise before celts will
>>
>>73839419
Most Brits don't hate the Irish, at worst we barely pay attention to them. Even during the height of the troubles, people only began to care when bombs starting going off on Britain itself.

We don't like 'Irish' Travelers but neither do a lot of Irish and it's not quite fair to call them Irish in the same way because some genetic distinction has occurred between the two.
>>
File: Call to Crusade.jpg (37 KB, 496x818) Image search: [Google]
Call to Crusade.jpg
37 KB, 496x818
>>73839756
Not as cucked most likely because of the Catholic connection. Unlike the protestant idiots any good Catholic remembers the Crusades and how Haji is probably still pretty fucking pissed about that.

Ergo, you don't wanna be living by a Haji. He is an irrational creature still pissed off about how some knights rolled into his "majestic" Haji cities and put em' all to the sword. They wanna do the same to us in retribution, they *still* haven't gotten over it.

Don't believe me, ask the new dindu mayor of London. He said if we piss any of the moderate mudslimes off they'll join ISIS. It's a threat, a threat I'm afraid the britcucks don't understand. Jesus Christ just how ignorant of history can they be? I mean he even campaigned in Hebrew, and they still don't get why that matters a hell of a lot. The dindus didn't get half of Spain on their own, just sayin'.
>>
>>73839756
So what do the Irish want today out of Brits and for themselves to accomplish? As you say, a handshake is nothing, but what is something that can start mending the strings?

>>73840450
I'd still think there are Irish nationalists who feel some degree of rage against the English.
>>
>>73841947
>something that can start mending the strings?
to be truly honest, there isn't as much tension as you'd expect, most likely to the nature of our drunkenness, we are sort of happy-go-lucky drunks, and we don't really mind, but if it every came to a proper right wing nationalist party in Ireland, the Brits would be an easy target for them to gain traction, many of the people i know are closet-nationalists who are scared of showing pride in their heritage lest we act British. Ulster being the tosspot of our hatred, I'd say if that were returned it'd probably soften the relations but the Ulster Scots, not the actual Brits, but the Ulster Scots and too loyal to the crown and are probably the only reason there's still a small amount of bitter relation between us.
>>
>>73839756
Well, for one, Celt is actually a myth. It's an archaeological culture, not an ethnic group. So you might be 100% something, but you gotta get your own facts straight first.

Here's a handy guide to the inbred mess that is the Irish genome: http://www.ipposi.ie/index.php/docman/general-info-docs/108-easy-guide-to-rare-diseases/file
>>
>>73837991
>Cucked Nations
ftfy
>>
>>73837991
add france to that
>>
>>73844008

>It's an archaeological culture, not an ethnic group

Absolutely. Celts of the iberian penĂ­nsula barely had anything to do with irish celts, for example, racially speaking. Even when they had a similar culture.
>>
>>73842385
>proper right wing nationalist party in Ireland

That'll never happen. Ireland loves leftist nationalism. I'm sure Sinn Fein would rather have Bolivians than Britons there.
>>
>>73847376
Nationalism + leftism = ideological schizophrenia, and I happen to know a lot about that...
>>
File: IMG-20160512-WA0012.jpg (46 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160512-WA0012.jpg
46 KB, 600x900
>>73837991
Back in the days celts populated Iberia, central europe and part of balkans, now they live in few regions where most "celts" don't even use a celtic language.

What went wrong?
>>
>>73848284
The Huns/Vandals/Goths moved through and pushed them out?
>>
Can anybody tell me about Celts in Germany? I know there have been a couple of Celtic hill tombs discovered in my region in south Germany, but that's basically all the knowledge I have.
>>
>>73848422
La Tene Celtic artifacts make up a large portion of our knowledge of Celtic culture, and allow us to see a bit of a migratory period (Celts came from Anatolia, most likely from the Indus mountains before that). And there are places in Austria (Halstatt) where the people are still reasonably Celtic in blood.
>>
>>73837991
>Asturias
>Cantabria
>Celtic
>>
>>73848615
Way more Celtic than england I would say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulvgVixij_I
>>
>>73848615
>>73848994

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3Qefwb20rg
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.