[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AH SHIT NIGGER, LOOK WHAT I FOUND ON JEW BOOK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
>>
>>73835888
she looks ok as far as negresses go. Nice trips bud, proud of u
>>
>>73835888
I think it translates to she's thirsty for the White D.
>>
>>73835888
Lowborn NO_DYNASTY peasants don't become rulers, nigger.
>>
Where were you when you realized Kikebook is a communist tool of population control?

>>73835837
>>73835837
>>73835837
>>
>>73836090
That's how I read it too.
>>
cant unsee mustache
>>
>>73835888
What is she trying to say? That she wants a white man to marry her?
>>
What the fuck is up with it's moustache
>>
>>73835888
That's because areas exist between slave and queen
Now get back to work shellgastacia those shelves aren't going to stock themselves
>>
>>73835888
Is she mad because black men chase white girls, or because white men don't want black girls?
>>
File: SeaLamprey_T-Lawrence_GLFC_1.jpg (337 KB, 750x566) Image search: [Google]
SeaLamprey_T-Lawrence_GLFC_1.jpg
337 KB, 750x566
>>73835888

What a lucky man, it must be like french kissing a fucking eel.
>>
>>73835888
if it wasn't for that ugly ass nappy hair I'd plaster her face with baby juice, she's above average as far as nigresses are concerned
>>
WE
>>
>>73836335
No one wants black girls lets be real. Every time I go out they're with other black chicks while every other girl is with their boyfriend
>>
>>73836412
that's a lamprey pham
>>
>>73836176
I realized that years ago when I opened up Wikipedia and saw Shlomo Shekelstein listed as the creator and owner
>>
>>73835888
Looks like she has two bottom lips.
>>
I thought that nigger had a mustasche for a second there
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.