[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been watching some prison documentaries lately and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 450x394) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 450x394
I've been watching some prison documentaries lately and I've noticed something strange: blacks seem to be so much different in prison, albeit mainly higher class ones, than from how they are out on the streets, almost civilized. What is it about a prison environment that does this?
>>
Being held responsible.
>>
>>73835428
/thread
>>
>>73834955
Is it gay to have a prison wife?
>>
>>73834955

Negros are like a dog. When left feral, they become savage animals but under a master, they can be tamed.
>>
>>73835580
>t. poo in loo
>>
prison blacks fucking hate the glorification of gang culture in the media because theyve experienced the consequences.

its all fun and games until prison.
>>
>>73835707
To be fair, prison isn't as bad as you guys all think. Sure, you're told what to do by people all day long, and have strict rules you have to follow, and you don't have any freedom of movement and are away from your famiky, but most people adjust pretty well to it. Because they can sit on their dorm, or in the cell and do nothing all day long. There's tv to watch, free food, free health care, they make friends and can interact with other people etc. A lot of young black kids seem to treat prison as a joke when they're in. As long as they're not getting caught doing something wrong, they're happy for the most part. They're content hanging with their 'boys' while waiting for parole
>>
File: 1459183771107.jpg (64 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1459183771107.jpg
64 KB, 960x720
>>73835649
I'm legitimately confused by your statement, slavbro - are you saying Indians have enslaved blacks? Maybe you're saying Indians are an example of taming? Maybe there's methanol in your rakja?
>>
>>73836471
they are basically NEETs
>>
>>73834955
It's called structured day, routine and consequences, a thing most of them never had while growing up.

Prison is like a special ed boarding school for grown ups.

>6:15 Wakeup
>6:15-6:30 toilet time, wash your face, prepare for breakfast
6:30-7:00 breakfest
7:10-7:45 brush your tooth, shave, fresh cloths - put old cloths int your personal washing bag according to regulations, make your bed, clean your room, let your assigned supervisor inspect it and mark it as satisfactoring completed
7:45-8:00 do your assigned task like cleaning the toilet or mop the floor, let your assigned supervisor inspect it and mark it as completed
8:00-8:15 transfer time to your work area, repport to the supervisor, get your daily don't stab, don't steal, don't act up breifing and set everything up
8:20 shift starts, do what your supervisors tell you
12:00 - 12:45 lunch time

replace work with school and you got it.
>>
>>73836764
Basically yeah. They're pretty much like children who live with their parents and are forced to do everything their parents say or else they get punished. They have schooling in prison though, and every inmate has a "job" to do while they're in prison, but it's not the same as in the real world. But there are some who want to improve themselves before they parole and they learn a skill or get their GED while inside and take it seriously. Most don't give a shit.
>>
>>73835649
>A FUCKING TRIANGLE
>>
>>73836973
This.
>>
>>73834955

The less advanced a race is the less freedom they can stomach before becoming full degenerate and violent, etc.

So for black people, a prison is best. For Arabs, a dictatorship (like Hussein, Gaddafi, etc.) is best. For white people, a republic or something is best.
>>
>>73835428
FPBP
>>
>>73837155
>not having triangles
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.