[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that not all Latin Americans are monkeys,there's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Reminder that not all Latin Americans are monkeys,there's plenty of white people in Latin America.
>>
>>73833817

You gotta go back Jose
>>
>>73833817
Spain is part of europe you dumbass
>>
>>73833817
If you are 10 percent Spanish overlord and 90 percent Nahua slave, you are technically still of European descent.
>>
>>73833817

The problem with this is that they claim European ancestry, which is true, but most of them are mixed with the natives.

There are exceptions of course, like Argentina (the meme is a lie). and the upper-class neighborhoods in the major cities of Latin America. Also, it seems that many of the politicians and the general ruling class are White.
>>
>>73834226
Nice ID Dubs
>>
File: white-supremacists.jpg (171 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
white-supremacists.jpg
171 KB, 600x316
>>73834226
How is that different of USA, really?
>>
I'm an aztec
>>
No ur not senpai
>>
>>73834527
Because the vast majority of White Americans have segregated themselves from the native and black populations. Also, we did a much better job of genociding our Indians.
>>
I love chicanas, I want to marry one, I´m going to USA and I will do it.
>>
>>73833817
Spotted the Argentinian using a Mexican proxy
>>
>>73834818
The same is said down here.
>>
>>73836343
Are you one of those rare White Mexicans, or are you a Mestizo?
>>
>>73836495
I'm white ofc
>>
>>73835126
I'm not a proxy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.