[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Ride WILL finally end!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7
File: CnEtYaS.gif (205 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
CnEtYaS.gif
205 KB, 500x500
The bad news: only in 2024.

So, /pol/, I've been lurking for two years and like you I am anxious to get off the ride and go on with my life. I've spent my last days calculating when the ride will actually end. Let me explain

>In this last year, I've counted the number of happenings

I found out the number of happenings are increasing substantially every 6 months. Being f(x)= 2x + 14 (numbers of happenings from the year I began counting.

I then calculated the chaos created by the happening using the history of fear x greed from specialized stock exchange sites.

>I found out that not only the happenings are becoming more frequent, they are impacting the world stock markets a lot more

While a "Happening" from 2013 would reduce Greed by 20%, happenings today are impacting 40% to 60%. Basically, we are living in an age of histeria sponsored by the government. What does this mean?

>The definite "Happening" will finally happen by April 2023, in Europe, and it will begin with a massive austerity program leading to massive societal chimp out

Just think about the people living on welfare. Specially the foreigners. The dream will be over and a rude awakening will take over the west. The year will see an extraordinary amount of happenings all across the globe.

Be happy, /pol/. The ride is finally ending. I wonder what exists after. :^)
>>
>>
I'll bump for you OP
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 382x417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 382x417
Bump for interest
>>
>>73831600
>le roleplaying maymay
no, get out
sick of this shit
>>
File: sheeit.png (186 KB, 720x320) Image search: [Google]
sheeit.png
186 KB, 720x320
>>73831600
i can't wait to be here 8 years from now, disappointed when it doesn't happen...

again!
>>
File: Happenings.png (164 KB, 1499x365) Image search: [Google]
Happenings.png
164 KB, 1499x365
Screencapped for posterity.
>>
>>73831600
>Brazil

>Math

Pick one.
>>
>>73833111
obama is right, also nice trips
>>
File: 1463049694382.jpg (88 KB, 458x562) Image search: [Google]
1463049694382.jpg
88 KB, 458x562
>>73831600
Bampen for interesting bread
>>
File: 1462968494108.jpg (25 KB, 360x408) Image search: [Google]
1462968494108.jpg
25 KB, 360x408
>>73831600
7 years lads, enough time to get fuckin ripped, study some hand to hand combat *and* (bonus round) gert yourselves a bow and arrow.

Pic related. Whites are gonna be fine, it's a 50 cal on top of a remote control all terrain dog. We're gonna have thousands of em.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.